Reasons for Rejection

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
AND... Saskatchewan then opened another program taking 1000 applications for occupations-in-demand.

http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-skilled-workers-questions
This is the program that's already filled up. If you try to submit it'll tell you that the 1000 quota has already been reached.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
u2cc said:
Dont think so, Miumiu. Your original filling did not withhold any travels throughout the supporting documents.
Chinese?? Me too!! :)

The EE online application and Schedule A, they really have difference layouts!

Thank you for the reply! I saw your timeline. You have been waiting since May? I believe the waiting is almost over for you!!! Good luck and let us know when you get good news.

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Miumiu said:
Chinese?? Me too!! :)

The EE online application and Schedule A, they really have difference layouts!

Thank you for the reply! I saw your timeline. You have been waiting since May? I believe the waiting is almost over for you!!! Good luck and let us know when you get good news.
Thank you for your wishes. I hope we all can have a speedy progress for the rest of the journey! My last status update of BG turning In Progress was almost a month ago. Don't know what is holding my application still...

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
This is my second EE application, the 1st one was cancelled as incomplete because of a missing PCC, today I got request for Schedule A;

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 XXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX:

 Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide a fully completed Schedule A. Make sure to provide details of your address history for the period 2015/04 - present.

 Do not leave any gaps in time.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

 This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/30...........

1. When I filled out my EE form, for my address history I fill in my current address for October 1, 2014 and i was asked if this is my present address and I filled in yes. I wonder why am asked to provide details for my address history from April to date. Should i upload my Bell Canada home bills as prove of address for this period.

2. Am trying to fill out the schedule A on my Mac Laptop and the dates I put in keep showing 0 (Zero), should i print out the forms and hand-fill it.

Thanks to everybody on this forum for the support we provide each other.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ono said:
This is my second EE application, the 1st one was cancelled as incomplete because of a missing PCC, today I got request for Schedule A;

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 XXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX:

 Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide a fully completed Schedule A. Make sure to provide details of your address history for the period 2015/04 - present.

 Do not leave any gaps in time.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

 This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/30...........

1. When I filled out my EE form, for my address history I fill in my current address for October 1, 2014 and i was asked if this is my present address and I filled in yes. I wonder why am asked to provide details for my address history from April to date. Should i upload my Bell Canada home bills as prove of address for this period.

2. Am trying to fill out the schedule A on my Mac Laptop and the dates I put in keep showing 0 (Zero), should i print out the forms and hand-fill it.

Thanks to everybody on this forum for the support we provide each other.
Sounds like they are interested in 2014 BEFORE October. But my partner was asked to fill out the statutory questions in Schedule A, which he had already answered in his application. He answered exactly the same way, signed, and was done. No problems - and we have no idea why they asked again.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
dobes said:
Sounds like they are interested in 2014 BEFORE October. But my partner was asked to fill out the statutory questions in Schedule A, which he had already answered in his application. He answered exactly the same way, signed, and was done. No problems - and we have no idea why they asked again.
So it is hard copy? And you have to fill it out, print it, sign it with a pen and send via regular mail?

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
I have to fill it out, print it, sign it, scan it and upload it to MyCIC.

Can i hand fill the form, because my dates are not populating on the form.......

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
Anyone have an idea about rate of rejection after Decision Made status on ECAS?

SBSNAGAR

Nov 11, 2014
Hi,

I recieved below RCMP request letter today but I am confused about sending this document. Do i have to send it just for myself or for my wife too?

Please advise.

Dear XXXXXXXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
review of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXXX:
 RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check You must provide
a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints.
 Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in
Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP Criminal Record Check.Please consult
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's only for the person whose name is printed on the letter from CIC. CIC could have mentioned all the names if they need RCMP from more than one person.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
So it is hard copy? And you have to fill it out, print it, sign it with a pen and send via regular mail?
No, we got it online (CIC sent an unusable link in MyCIC but we found the right one), printed it out to sign in, then scanned it back in and uploaded it where they had provided a space in MyCIC.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
I passed my medicals today.
I am the main applicant and in my medicals, the categories for me were EDE Family-EDE.
My husband who is the dependent was Non-EDE Worker.

But we passed which means: only the tests that are taken is important and they should be exactly what they want for PR applications. The categories do not matter. That person who was rejected for medicals wasn't rejected because of the category. s/he was rejected because she had other tests as well. They want their own tests and only thos ones. nothing extra.

As I was scared to death fro the posts, I thought maybe it is a good idea to inform others.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
shibaak said:
I passed my medicals today.
I am the main applicant and in my medicals, the categories for me were EDE Family-EDE.
My husband who is the dependent was Non-EDE Worker.

But we passed which means: only the tests that are taken is important and they should be exactly what they want for PR applications. The categories do not matter. That person who was rejected for medicals wasn't rejected because of the category. s/he was rejected because she had other tests as well. They want their own tests and only thos ones. nothing extra. What?

As I was scared to death fro the posts, I thought maybe it is a good idea to inform others.
Umm, obviously you havent heardof this: the ones whose cases got rejected due to medical exam, their cases were reopened about one month after they filed CSE. Which means this was nothing more than a mistake of CIC....