+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready to Submit to In Progress in PR Portal

JASLEEN1869

Jul 31, 2023
Hi, I am having issues with the PR Portal for a week now with all IMM forms in the PR Portal. It suddenly changes to "In Progress" after showing "Ready to Submit". I tried clearing my history, cookies and cache, logging on and off from the portal, restarting my laptop, shorten some of the characters but to no avail.
First, it will change to "Ready to Submit" but when I go to another IMM to just go inside it or change something, the other IMM forms will change back again to "In Progress". I tried this several times on different days and times but to no avail which left me so tired, helpless and frustrated.

I am ready to submit my application but these issues seem cannot be resolved on their own even though it's complete already.

Could someone help me with the similar issues please...
Were you able to find a solution?

PacQC

Aug 2, 2023
Hello, I got to submit my demand.
I discovered that for me the problem was in the Last 10-years Trips Form. I am single and had put "S.O." (Sans objet / N.A. / Not Applicable) in all entries for the "conjoint" (partner) and "enfants" (kids) section. I discovered that erasing all of them and leaving them blank made all forms stop returning to "In Progress". I also left "Aucun voyage" (No Trips) in blank for both.

Weirdly, all other forms have "S.O." with no problem. Only the Trip Form was causing this... There was NO error message or anything... I discovered this just by trial and error (a lot of them...).

mkarish

Jul 7, 2023
Hello, I got to submit my demand.
I discovered that for me the problem was in the Last 10-years Trips Form. I am single and had put "S.O." (Sans objet / N.A. / Not Applicable) in all entries for the "conjoint" (partner) and "enfants" (kids) section. I discovered that erasing all of them and leaving them blank made all forms stop returning to "In Progress". I also left "Aucun voyage" (No Trips) in blank for both.

Weirdly, all other forms have "S.O." with no problem. Only the Trip Form was causing this... There was NO error message or anything... I discovered this just by trial and error (a lot of them...).
I had many N/A s I did what u suggested, nothing has changed, please confirm if your were able to submit your application ?

PacQC

Aug 2, 2023
I had many N/A s I did what u suggested, nothing has changed, please confirm if your were able to submit your application ?
Yes, I got to submit my application. Like I said, the only place I took the « N/A » off was in the Spouse and Children section of the Travel/Trips form. In the other forms I kept all the « N/A ».

Reactions: swonb

PacQC

Aug 2, 2023
Only after that, I went to all other forms and clicked « Continue » till the end till « Finish », so they could also turn « Ready to submit » again. It was the first time I could see all forms with « Ready to submit ». None of them resetted to « In Progress » like it was happening before. You need to have all forms and the declaration as « Ready to submit ».

Reactions: swonb

JASLEEN1869

Jul 31, 2023
Only after that, I went to all other forms and clicked « Continue » till the end till « Finish », so they could also turn « Ready to submit » again. It was the first time I could see all forms with « Ready to submit ». None of them resetted to « In Progress » like it was happening before. You need to have all forms and the declaration as « Ready to submit ».
IT WORKS GUYS IT WORKS

JASLEEN1869

Jul 31, 2023
IT WORKED. THANK YOU SO MUCH

JASLEEN1869

Jul 31, 2023
I JUST SUBMITTED. JUST TWERK YOUR TRAVEL FORMS. REMOVE NOT APPLICALE OR NA FROM IT AND THEN HIT CONTINUE ON REST OF THE FORMS. SUCH A RELIEF