+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komkom

Mar 1, 2020
That's kind of you, thank you. :) I enjoy helping.

I've not yet got a completed application, but hopefully it's close, cause it's been almost 6 months. They're busy with my background check right now. Medicals expiring in 2 days, so not sure if they'll be extended or I'll have to redo them. Waiting patiently.

How are things for you?
Nice.We would celebrate your ppr soon.

I am 3months post Aor and hoping for the best

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Just remember that while those may be the only public holidays, this is a time of year when tons of people take annual leave.
But the draw itself is automated, no? I don’t think they need lots of human activity to conduct a draw.
Besides, two weeks break won’t change much- we lived through the pandemic:)

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys

I have an education loan going on, can anyone please guide how to handle it while showing proof of funds ? Also, what to do in case of multiple bank accounts ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello guys

I have an education loan going on, can anyone please guide how to handle it while showing proof of funds ? Also, what to do in case of multiple bank accounts ?

Any help is highly appreciated.
You need to send IRCC all your bank account letters, and those need to include any money that is owed by you (like your loan). They want to see your assets and liabilities in total, so that they can be sure you have enough for the proof of funds requirement.

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
Hi, have a quick question. Job bank registration is mandatory? Also for kids around 7 years age what all documentations needed?
Passport
Digital photo
Medical
Anything else ?
Hi,
You will need the birth certificate, national ID, photo, and medical.

Reactions: A13singh

A13singh

Dec 22, 2020
I have done my bachelors under distance education mode and diploma also as a correspondence course during same time duration.
It it ok to show both of them as part time couses.?
Please guide me?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I have done my bachelors under distance education mode and diploma also as a correspondence course during same time duration.
It it ok to show both of them as part time couses.?
Please guide me?
It depends on what WES evaluate your degrees as, I think.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,

Have a query. I'm about to submit my application and suddenly stumbled upon this query. I have a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree under my belt.

I initially sent my Bachelor's and Master's degrees to WES. The Bachelors was rated as Bachelor's but Master's was rated as a PG Diploma

I have then sent my Master's to CES. They rated it as Master's in Canada

Now while submitting the application, I have to provide both the ECAs (as I have got ITA with these info). The question is the ECA report of the Bachelor's will have my Master's as a PG Diploma, whereas the CES report will have Masters as Master's Equivalency.

Will this cause any issue by having two ECA reports for the same Master's Degree?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi All,

Have a query. I'm about to submit my application and suddenly stumbled upon this query. I have a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree under my belt.

I initially sent my Bachelor's and Master's degrees to WES. The Bachelors was rated as Bachelor's but Master's was rated as a PG Diploma

I have then sent my Master's to CES. They rated it as Master's in Canada

Now while submitting the application, I have to provide both the ECAs (as I have got ITA with these info). The question is the ECA report of the Bachelor's will have my Master's as a PG Diploma, whereas the CES report will have Masters as Master's Equivalency.

Will this cause any issue by having two ECA reports for the same Master's Degree?
Yes, I am sorry to tell you this, but you can find instances in this forum where someone was rejected because they had two different ECAs from separate bodies stating two different results. Just exactly what happened to you. You do NOT need to submit your WES ECA as the highest credential you have is Masters. only declare your Masters in your profile along with your CES evaluation. another solution is to contact WES and request them to delete your master evaluation from your account as you are not satisfied with the result and ask them to issue a new report with only your bachelors degree evaluation.

I am sorry again for having to go through this,

Best of luck.

Reactions: Islander216
Status
Not open for further replies.