Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Would someone be able to help me with this query please? I have received an NOI from Ontario but my points will decrease by 5 (age) in the next 6 days. Will this be a problem? will my application still be considered even if i submit the application after the score dropped?

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Would someone be able to help me with this query please? I have received an NOI from Ontario but my points will decrease by 5 (age) in the next 6 days. Will this be a problem? will my application still be considered even if i submit the application after the score dropped?
Your age is locked with ontario program when ontario sent you the NOI already. You will lose 5 points in you EE, but you got 600 more if you got nominated after, so it doesnt matter

Reactions: georgeb88

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

No it's not a problem!
Apply right away!

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Such a lovely Christmas gift! Congratulations!

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Guys...again another question on OINP.. does any one know whether there is any acknowledgement needed to be provided to Ontario after receiving NOI, or do we have to only submit all the documents within 45 days and that would be the first and only acknowledgement for the NOI ?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Guys...again another question on OINP.. does any one know whether there is any acknowledgement needed to be provided to Ontario after receiving NOI, or do we have to only submit all the documents within 45 days and that would be the first and only acknowledgement for the NOI ?
To my knowledge, there is no "accepting an NOI", but rather that the acknowledgement is your submitting the application.

Reactions: seadrag0n

s.sharma07

Oct 7, 2019
Hi guys,
Just one query regarding PCC. Do they call you or visit at your address for doing physical verification or just ask neighbors for field enquiry and give report to PSK?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.