Not open for further replies.

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
This not fair at all, a draw was meant to happen, as per previous trends. Only IRCC knows why they decided to torture us this way. :( This is so heartbreaking...

Reactions: rajatmb04

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
I wish there will be CEC draw again, otherwise I have to max out ielts. I jumped in the pool right after the last CEC draw in August, and it just never happened again which is heartbreaking
The previous draws have been an all program draw which includes cec, unless your score is very low...

vicecarloans

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
I wish there will be CEC draw again, otherwise I have to max out ielts. I jumped in the pool right after the last CEC draw in August, and it just never happened again which is heartbreaking
Same here. It's not fair for us CEC because our scores in general aren't 470-ish. While we have been working, paying taxes, tuition fees for this country during COVID, the draw keeps happening with all programs selection. Such a disappointment in this government.

Reactions: zupermarn

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Same here. It's not fair for us CEC because our scores in general aren't 470-ish. While we have been working, paying taxes, tuition fees for this country during COVID, the draw keeps happening with all programs selection. Such a disappointment in this government.
I don't understand this though. If you qualify under CEC, you get a ton of points.

vicecarloans

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
The previous draws have been an all program draw which includes cec, unless your score is very low...
Generally speaking, CEC candidates aren't no match for FSW. In fact, our degrees + 2 years of working experience (PGWP only lasts for 3 years for the majority of people) brings us around 460

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I don't understand this though. If you qualify under CEC, you get a ton of points.
Not if they are the CEC applicants that have the minimum years of Canadian work experience. If that's all they are banking on, then yeah, their scores could be quite low, especially if they aren't maxed out on CELPIP or IELTS.

vicecarloans

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Not if they are the CEC applicants that have the minimum years of Canadian work experience. If that's all they are banking on, then yeah, their scores could be quite low, especially if they aren't maxed out on CELPIP or IELTS.
Also, some with 2 years of working experience and 2-year diploma in college still cannot reach 470 tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.