+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

May27

May 3, 2018
I am from India , do I need the PCC from all the cities I’ve stayed and worked or getting it done from the one mentioned on my passport will suffice?

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
I aoorexi
You don't have to stay in Canada for long, you can just land there, do all formalities and go back to your homeland after a week! You can give a family or friend's address to deliver your PR card and tell them to courier back to you. That's All! You can go back after a year whenever you feel you are ready. Many applicants have done this already, no issues at all.

Good Luck!
appreciate your insights, relief now ;):)

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Gud Day Members,

Need advice on EE as I'm new to this, If sumone is nominated through PNP EE sub-steam and got additional 600 points in EE.. At what stage will he be allotted a Visa Office after submitting complete application.

Thanks

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
You can ask for extension but it depends on CIC whether to approve it or not. If they don't approve the extension you have to redo the whole PR process if you don't land before your visa expires. Also, you could travel to Canada before your visa expires and complete the formalities and catch the next flight back home. To avoid all these hassles and uncertainties, you could just wait till end of the year or beginning of next year and then create your express entry profile.
Thank you for your feedback more clear now :);)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What did I miss? Has ON changed the NOI CRS score cut off?
You were one of the lucky ones that were not even supposed to happen. And it seems it will not happen in the future any time soon (if ever)
Regarding OINP. Last year people had too much hope. So many people were dragging their foot submit their applications. But then July increases were happening and then suddenly OINP was closed and they have only reopened shortly in November.
So they also said that they have no time to wait for indecisive ones. So they went back to their 45 days (as it used to be for paper applications). That still gave applicants few more days (because those 45 days included the time the application package was posted and received by OINP office).

And they also said that now they only want cream of the cream. So their new strategy is to pick people max 10 points below the current ITA score (they surely have enough profiles to pick from).
So yes with your score this year you would have no chance for ITA and no chance for OINP either (unless you were a French speaker).

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as if 90 days were enough :(
Tell me what do you need 90 days for?
When it comes to PCC, you can submit your application without those that have long time to get, as long as you add your LOE with the explanation that you have applied and either you were rejected to get one, you need a special document from CIC to get one or the delivery time is too long (greetings FBI). Then you can submit your PCC as soon as you will get it.
Now for the other documents:
IELTS / TEF - you should already have
ECA - you should already have
Proof of fund - takes just few days to get
Proof of work experience - all previous work you can get before ITA (since you left those jobs, as long as your proofs are after you have finished that job - the reference letter, you are good to go). And as for your current job, you should be able to get it within 2-3 weeks.
Birth certificates - this can be done and get ready before ITA (for children), again once issued they do not age
Translation services for the listed above - 2 to 3 weeks for all that
Medical - within 1 month max (yes it might be that some are overcrowded, but you can choose any of those in any country as they are registered with CIC). if a woman is pregnant, you can still submit incomplete medicals (no xray for chest) and once the baby is born you will have it completed.

I guess what they have found out that maybe 90% of all applications were sent within those 60 days anyway. So this way they will know a little bit more exact who is just letting their ITA expire.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing today? I guess we are having a big ROH today.
The draw already happened on Monday (because of the upcoming holiday). So see you in 2 weeks (as many people will take holiday next week).

Reactions: Aarti123