Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Well that was the truth is. You were extremely lucky back then.
As a result of that spring overkill they cut down on amount of ITA in the next half of the year. So yes technically because of that other people with higher score that came just a bit too late could not get through

Trust me even with your age as long as can get Master and an English score close to perfection you should be able to hit 440 mark (that would be all without French).
That score would suggest that you were on CBL 9 only maybe no master or your spouse did not have good language level at all.
People under 30 with master and an English close to perfection can easily hit 460+ without having any Canadian ties at all.

Well as for OINP. Newsflash, there are way too many potential applicants who meet those requirements (language CBL 7 is the minimum requirement for FSW or CEC EE, Bachelor degree is practically a must for a score 400+ and one year experience is again a minimum requirement, just needs to be a bit more recent that's it). So with good 25k+ applicants (anybody between 400 and 440) fighting for those maybe 6500 nominations you will get the picture

SINP is restricting on specific NOC only (also you do not have to be 400+). Same for Nova Scotia (if ever it is opened).
BC is impossible for anybody without Canadian ties. Only those that have a job there already.

@vensak, hope you are fine. As most of us below 440 is waiting for noi issuance on the HCP mainstream, what is your best logical analsysis in the NOI issuance date for the next HCP stream in OINP? Almost 55% of their noi is left to be issued for this year and half of the year is completed.

Reactions: lightning_crashes

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
I am @ 428, age 36 with Masters although evaluated as 2 degree so loosing 7 points + CLB9, spouse adding 22 points for ECA as Masters n Ielts...

Waiting for NOI from OINP along with 27,000 people (400+ CRS) in the pool, quota probably left is 2k as site not updated from last 2 months
At age 36 with 2 post-secondary degrees and spouse having Masters degree, maximum you should be able to achieve 442 with your IELTS CLB10 and Spouse CLB9. That's 14 points you're leaving on the table due to IELTS, and 442 will surely give you ITA within 1-2 draws.
I'm 39, the max score I can achieve is 433, currently at 431 due to spouse getting 18 in IELTS, still thinking of booking her another IELTS to try and hit CLB9. And, also repenting for not keeping track last year after I had seen the cut-offs too high in 2016 :)
Bottom line: act when you still have time and you can :)

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
At age 36 with 2 post-secondary degrees and spouse having Masters degree, maximum you should be able to achieve 442 with your IELTS CLB10 and Spouse CLB9. That's 14 points you're leaving on the table due to IELTS, and 442 will surely give you ITA within 1-2 draws.
I'm 39, the max score I can achieve is 433, currently at 431 due to spouse getting 18 in IELTS, still thinking of booking her another IELTS to try and hit CLB9. And, also repenting for not keeping track last year after I had seen the cut-offs too high in 2016 :)
Correct we have already booked ielts again and trying to increase score o_O..... Another issue is Birthday which is not too far.... :rolleyes:

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
You are not trying French?? If you can achieve CLB7 then I think you will get 54 points ..... o_O

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
You are not trying French?? If you can achieve CLB7 then I think you will get 54 points ..... o_O
I have just started like 1 week back with Online learning, planning to get enrolled in a classroom course in July...But to achieve CLB7 in all 4 sections, especially Speaking and Writing, is a humongous task!
French is not like English mate, they just swallow half of their letters while speaking :(

pkay123

Jun 28, 2018
Hi folks

I m new entrant today and wish a good day to all distinguished panels.
I have yet to apply for EE under FSW.

I need one clarification please:-

In CRS Tool it is mentioned as -
ii. In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or

I have full time work experience in a particular NOC as under:-
a) Dec.'12 to June'14 - 19 months
b) April'16 to Aug.'17 - 17 months

Can I count for 36 months - 3 years work experience?

Also, during Dec.'12 to June'14, I have experience certificate as per NOC but no Bank salary proof, will it be ok for a proof?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I also got NOI from Ontario in January 2018, but then got ITA so declined the NOI. Now I am not sure if Ontario will send me NOI again, as my CIC account is the same, only the EE profile is new.
You declined the NOI bcos you got ITA. Then how come you are still in the pool? Did you decline your ITA as well?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi folks

I m new entrant today and wish a good day to all distinguished panels.
I have yet to apply for EE under FSW.

I need one clarification please:-

In CRS Tool it is mentioned as -
ii. In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or

I have full time work experience in a particular NOC as under:-
a) Dec.'12 to June'14 - 19 months
b) April'16 to Aug.'17 - 17 months

Can I count for 36 months - 3 years work experience?

Also, during Dec.'12 to June'14, I have experience certificate as per NOC but no Bank salary proof, will it be ok for a proof?
Once you fill up the application the system will guide you on the number of month/yr your work experience qualifies you for.

If you do not have bank statement do you have any pay stub or any end of service benefits letter? Alternately do you have a copy of you offer letter, that may help as well to an extent...

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Well that was the truth is. You were extremely lucky back then.
As a result of that spring overkill they cut down on amount of ITA in the next half of the year. So yes technically because of that other people with higher score that came just a bit too late could not get through
It was a good year for low CRS candidates. Cut off went below 420 twice that year.

Trust me even with your age as long as can get Master and an English score close to perfection you should be able to hit 440 mark (that would be all without French).
This means wait of 2 years to complete the Masters given I can score CLB 10 or more in IELTS. The increase of score with Masters and decrease of points with 2 more years of age will put the overall score not more than 5-10 points up.

That score would suggest that you were on CBL 9 only maybe no master or your spouse did not have good language level at all.
CLB 9 - No master - Unmarried (again big reason of low score)

People under 30 with master and an English close to perfection can easily hit 460+ without having any Canadian ties at all.
I planned for Canada PR in my 32nd spring. Like I said, I was late in applying.

Well as for OINP. Newsflash, there are way too many potential applicants who meet those requirements (language CBL 7 is the minimum requirement for FSW or CEC EE, Bachelor degree is practically a must for a score 400+ and one year experience is again a minimum requirement, just needs to be a bit more recent that's it). So with good 25k+ applicants (anybody between 400 and 440) fighting for those maybe 6500 nominations you will get the picture
What I meant was that there are specific skill set for which OINP opens its NOI. Sometimes just for master holders, sometimes just for soft/comp engineers, sometimes just for PhD candidates and so on so forth. This can filter the candidates based on their skills rather the count.

SINP is restricting on specific NOC only (also you do not have to be 400+). Same for Nova Scotia (if ever it is opened).
BC is impossible for anybody without Canadian ties. Only those that have a job there already.
Not really familiar with the BC PNP and SINP. Haven't seen many threads discussing these PNP which means these are opened sparingly.