+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hey. I just checked, i only filled in my highest degree in the express entry and not the others. will it be ok? should i modify and update it now??

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Heyehy. I just checked, i only filled in my highest degree in the express entry and not the others. will it be ok? should i modify and update it now??
What did you get your ECA for- that's the one which should be specified here.

Reactions: Nabs17

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
MASTERS DEGREE. So I only filled in my masters degree details. will it be ok?
Wes does not provide eca for masters unless u provide them with your bachelors degree as well...i am sure u wld hv sent them ur masters degrees as well as bachelors degree to get the eca...so u wld hvto mention details of ur bachelors as well

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Wes does not provide eca for masters unless u provide them with your bachelors degree as well...i am sure u wld hv sent them ur masters degrees as well as bachelors degree to get the eca...so u wld hvto mention details of ur bachelors as well
yeah yeah. I sent wes everything.wes mentioned all degrees there. But now.,i am talking about express entry profile. In education section, I only wrote masters degree details. Do you think its ok?

mpitillo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you might know the answer for two of my questions?

1. If I have had only just created my profile for EE a week ago or so and in the next ITA draw round I have enough score that fullfills the minimum score requirement, would my application automatically be selected? Or does ITAs are only offered after your profile is online for a while or maybe for other reasons?

2. Once an ITA is received, does the information in regards to the next steps i.e.: documents to be provided, is tailored accordingly to your profile? Or is it more like an automatic message with a standard list?

Thanks for your time,
-Matheus

prateek117

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
yeah yeah. I sent wes everything.wes mentioned all degrees there. But now.,i am talking about express entry profile. In education section, I only wrote masters degree details. Do you think its ok?
Though it is ok, we only require to enter the highest degree. But I would recommend you enter your bachelors, since your bachelor determines the day you become eligible to do skill work.

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
I suppose u need to mention both...i mentioned my masters & bachelors

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Though it is ok, we only require to enter the highest degree. But I would recommend you enter your bachelors, since your bachelor determines the day you become eligible to do skill work.
but, if i update it now, will i get ITA in this draw? I dnt want to wait another 2 weeks.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you might know the answer for two of my questions?

1. If I have had only just created my profile for EE a week ago or so and in the next ITA draw round I have enough score that fullfills the minimum score requirement, would my application automatically be selected? Or does ITAs are only offered after your profile is online for a while or maybe for other reasons?

2. Once an ITA is received, does the information in regards to the next steps i.e.: documents to be provided, is tailored accordingly to your profile? Or is it more like an automatic message with a standard list?

Thanks for your time,
-Matheus
You are a candidate as soon as your profile is submitted. It should say submitted against your EE application status on CIC website.

Post ITA, you will fill out info regarding travel history, personal history, address history, dependants etc online. the document requirement list will then be generated. It will be related to your data. However, a lot of things are standard for every one for eg. Pcc, medical, education, work letters, pof, passports etc. Its advisable that you prepare these docs in advance.

Hope that help
Best of luck

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Sorry, I feel that was too less an error for you to decline the much-coveted ITA. You could always change the NOC code post-ITA.
yeah.. but did not want to take a chance during visa processing. I did hear that again, it will depend on mercy of visa officer if we make changes to NOC code. My only confidence was my CRS score at 461. I do understand that as long as NOC code category does not deviate, it does not make much difference, I just did not want to take chance. Because at the end of the day, it is not the ITA but the PR stamp that matters the most.

Reactions: Jakev