+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

mpitillo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Once you profile because active, usually takes around 24 hours from submission, you are in the pool and would be drawn if you meet the score requirements.

Once you receive ITA, content in your EE profile will be auto generated into your e-APR profile. You will also have to give some additional info. Based on this info you provide, you will receive the documents list where you need to upload all the documents.

Hope this answers your questions :)
Thanks ever so much for the replies, Nabs17, Hassan.Fahm, anoop10x and Tarakeshwar.

So as far as I understood, after I submit the additional info into my e-APR profile, a new document list will be generated tailored to my profile. Cool, that makes sense and might make my life easier.

Let's hope for the best now! Hopefully there will be a draw today. :) Cheers!

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Chances are less, but even if you get ITA, you have to decline and wait for 2 weeks, instead you can update now and take a chance. This is just what I think, I would have done if at your stage. But you should take your own decision..,,
I Updated it. The Application Status changed to Updated within minutes. lets seewhat happens.
Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
He'll give an interview explaining the plan at 3:45pm. He'll probably address the House of Commons before that, so "early afternoon" it is. :)
Yap 3.45pm is the press conference. The figure will already have been announced.

Reactions: andieangel

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
But the reason for moving to Canada is different in these 2 cases.

For study visa, you are moving to Canada temporarily and the government expects you to move back to your home country and so if they feel you are trying to obtain a study visa so that you can move to Canada permanently they may reject your Study Visa.

For PR visa, they want you to move permanently to Canada so the above reason helps to approve your PR visa.
In my LOE I told them I was going to school to earn more points to apply for PR, but that I would leave the country at the end of my studies if I hadn't secured PR by then. There were no questions, and I got the student permit quickly.

Reactions: Mithu3

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
alright cool!

would you be generous to post another prediction with the increase :)
I base my CRS prediction on the number of ITA's issued in the previous draw (hence around 2800 ITA's considered for this prediction). In the table I have posted, you can see the CRS prediction based on increased number of ITA's.
For example:
if the ITA count ranges from 3040-3488, then the CRS cut off would be 432
if the ITA count ranges from 3488-3936, then the CRS cut off would be 431