+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
you can't even attack pessimists:D...you've to act responsibily and counsel them to way of optimism:p

You've got me thinking, with the Spiderman meme. It would be great to have special powers on here, like silence a troll, reduce CRS points or revoke an ITA. Now that would be fun!

"Un-Canadian comment! By the power of CIC I revoke your ITA! Ha, ha, ha, ha"

Maybe I've had too much coffee? o_O

tallsamurai38

Jun 26, 2017
Hey Guys...not the ideal place...but i know this will be monitored now :)
Plzz a couple of questions

My score is 427 and i had recieved ontario nomination.
However after that i removed 4 months of work exp, also i split one work exp record into 2 records due to promotion in between,(out of 8.5 yrs)-so it does not affect my score-since i wont get reference letter for that
But i read that once u change work exp after recieving ITA,u need to delete profile and recreate profile.
But how does this work after OINP since i have not recieved ITA yet but I had changed after OINP
I am asking incase the score does not reach 427 in next 3 months and I need to accept OINP(IELTS expiring)

2) the draw site mentions number of candidates of 6th july around 3500 are above 430....so after yesterdays draw 12 th July the candidates after 12th july must be less right?
so shall we expect the next draw score around 420 on 26th July?
Guys help plzzz

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys girls, like I said before, we are all adults here and must be supportive each other in this ROH thread. Please do not throw your stones each other.

Sorry Andie, you had unpleasant conversation with someone some time ago but that guy disappears, please don't take it serious. As you know there are a lot of pessimists and some people who are saying anything against nice people for no reason at all. :confused:

Hope we are friends here all together and we will be strong!
Good luck everyone and hope to see next draw out on 19th ;););)

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi. I am at 411. Planning to recreate my profile tomorrow morning since havent received OINP invite yet. Any suggestions on may be any specfic time to recreate the profile. My NOC is 0122. Wanted to know is the same on the NOC list of OINP to send invites. Please suggest.

Thanks.
Could any1 please provide their inputs. Would be of great help.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys girls, like I said before, we are all adults here and must be supportive each other in this ROH thread. Please do not throw your stones each other.

Sorry Andie, you had unpleasant conversation with someone some time ago but that guy disappears, please don't take it serious. As you know there are a lot of pessimists and some people who are saying anything against nice people for no reason at all. :confused:

Hope we are friends here all together and we will be strong!
Good luck everyone and hope to see next draw out on 19th ;););)
Thank you for support and kind words, we are definitely stronger together! :)