Ray of Hope 68th Draw

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I found this weird as well, For the dreadful 66th draw there were 52k candidates, but after only a two-week interval draw, the number actually grew again to 53k.

At least the number of people with high scores has decreased, which will in turn decrease the CRS for next draw.

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Buddies~~~~ I have heard that there has been 53,964 itas released, the quota is 71,700, so only 17,193 left, only 3,438 every month .....

Yaman555

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

Sorry for posting here, but I'm not getting any reply on the original thread.

My brother and my sister in law are planning to start their journey to Canada, my brother has a degree in Architectural engineering and his wife has a degree in Dentistry and since I've BSc in Business Administration, I have no idea about the assessment of their degrees.

Are there any other entities for them to get their ECA? And do they need to do further assessments when they land in Canada?

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Thanks

eo_gks

Jul 13, 2017
What's your opinion on my case?

I submitted my EE application yesterday and according to the website
date submitted is July 12, 2017 11a.m. EDT. However, I got the "Welcome to Express Entry" letter more than an hour later around 12:40p.m. My score is over 440 points.

Now my question is, according to the website,

"Required rank
(2) Foreign nationals who, on July 12, 2017, at 16:31:04 UTC, have been assigned a total of 440 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014, and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence."

I am very confused about the time mentioned above because 16:31:04 UTC means 12:31p.m. EDT.
Does anyone know which time cic will consider when they send invitations? Will they look at the date submitted or the time they sent the Welcome letter?

I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you:)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What's your opinion on my case?

I submitted my EE application yesterday and according to the website
date submitted is July 12, 2017 11a.m. EDT. However, I got the "Welcome to Express Entry" letter more than an hour later around 12:40p.m. My score is over 440 points.

Now my question is, according to the website,

"Required rank
(2) Foreign nationals who, on July 12, 2017, at 16:31:04 UTC, have been assigned a total of 440 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014, and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence."

I am very confused about the time mentioned above because 16:31:04 UTC means 12:31p.m. EDT.
Does anyone know which time cic will consider when they send invitations? Will they look at the date submitted or the time they sent the Welcome letter?

I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you:)
If your profile was active at the moment of the draw, you will get ITA!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The OINP announcement that they will consider CRS under 400 for IT job codes could be a game-changer for us.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Someone mentioned that there was a OINP thread that @BillHyatt had been active in. Does anyone know which thread that is or how to find it?
They already issued NOIs to those occupations. People were saying that someone with as low as 303 has received NOi. This is a sign that those near and below 400 will soon get their ITA, scores are going down!

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
hey! has anyone had their CRS at the cut off of each draw and NOT received an ITA? just asking since now CIC has this thing where only the older profiles get the ITA..

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
The OINP announcement that they will consider CRS under 400 for IT job codes could be a game-changer for us.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Someone mentioned that there was a OINP thread that @BillHyatt had been active in. Does anyone know which thread that is or how to find it?
why don't you check his profile / account menu tabs by clicking his profile pic & see the threads by bill...or try pm him...he's kind to respond to queries without fail...

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It better be Andie lol. Even my patience is starting to wear thin and i do not like this about me at all lol
I know how you feel buddy but we need to stay strong! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger! Remember this! And also remeber this when you find yourself in the middle of Canadian winter! :D