+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I'm at 408 too. It is funny, to realise that a mere CRS is not enough anymore. It is linked to your profile creation date. Hence, my CRS of 408 @ June 4th 2017 might actually be lower than your CRS of 408.
Hey so I have a question with regards if EE profile. For educatuon part did you mentioned your high school degree ? I just mentioned my post secondary diploma degree. Which is after high school. Is that okay?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hey so I have a question with regards if EE profile. For educatuon part did you mentioned your high school degree ? I just mentioned my post secondary diploma degree. Which is after high school. Is that okay?
You just have to show your highest education degree. I think you mention your high school degree only if you have no other post secondary education.

Souj2206

May 22, 2017
  1. xibalban - Prince Edward Island (anytown)
  2. M Dev - Toronto, Ontario
  3. jaybee2: Ontario ( suburbs)
  4. iamxty - BC (but I got Ontario NOI)
  5. hahaHHH - BC (though PEI is very appealing too)
  6. ankitptrivedi - BC (But I have an NOI from Ontario)
  7. ShahidF - Toronto, Ontario
  8. WanderingMind - Ottawa, Ontario
  9. mqamar1994 - East York, Ontario
  10. andieangel - Calgary, Alberta
  11. Souj2206 - Toronto, Ontario
CRS score - 390
Created profile on March 27th 2017
IELTS - CLB 7
Re-Ielts given on June 3rd - Awaiting score.

Longing to travel to my dreamland by this year end. Hoping the best to happen soon to me and to all my fellow friends. Meet u all soon there. Let's rock \m/

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys. Have been following this forum. Thanks for each one's inputs. Hope we all make it. Whats the next crs score expected to be as per analysts on this forum. Was at 405. After June 6 Changes its going to be 420 because of sibling being in Canada. Hope the new changes reflect in the system ASAP as my score still reflectz the earlier one. Thanks in Advance all the best to you all.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi guys. Have been following this forum. Thanks for each one's inputs. Hope we all make it. Whats the next crs score expected to be as per analysts on this forum. Was at 405. After June 6 Changes its going to be 420 because of sibling being in Canada. Hope the new changes reflect in the system ASAP as my score still reflectz the earlier one. Thanks in Advance all the best to you all.
Just login to your Express Entry profile and click on "View Submitted Application". Check "Work History" TAB, there will be some research questions (not mandatory). Just update it and sibling point should reflect after you transmit updated profile.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
With spouse ielts i m now at 414.. But no use if there isn't a draw by today or by tomorrow...As my ielts is expiring on 13 June. And my score ll drop down to 380:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Live life

May 6, 2017
With spouse ielts i m now at 414.. But no us if there isn't a draw by today or by tomorrow...As my ielts is expiring on 13 June. And my score ll drop down to 380:confused::confused::confused:
Have u booked for the next ielts? Don't understand how your score would drop to 380?

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi
Just login to your Express Entry profile and click on "View Submitted Application". Check "Work History" TAB, there will be some research questions (not mandatory). Just update it and sibling point should reflect after you transmit updated profile.
Thanks Shahid. Just a query. I have NOI from Ontario in my account. Just a bit unsure if that would remain unaffected if i modify the entry.??

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
With spouse ielts i m now at 414.. But no us if there isn't a draw by today or by tomorrow...As my ielts is expiring on 13 June. And my score ll drop down to 380:confused::confused::confused:
Book a test date for IELTS as early as you can get. Think this update is gonna take 2 weeks so you can use that time.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi
Hi

Thanks Shahid. Just a query. I have NOI from Ontario in my account. Just a bit unsure if that would remain unaffected if i modify the entry.??
Hi Shahid. I have submitted thr form. Just a bit unsure of my NOI bring rejected. Can you please help here.?.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Yes i have booked a date...N ll practice hard this time.. Previously my score was 8777 and now i couldn't manage to get it..So my CRS ll drop down
And with this...My NOI from Ontario will also get rejected:( but no worries I ll be able to get it back once i ll score high:)

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
  1. xibalban - Prince Edward Island (anytown)
  2. M Dev - Toronto, Ontario
  3. jaybee2: Ontario ( suburbs)
  4. iamxty - BC (but I got Ontario NOI)
  5. hahaHHH - BC (though PEI is very appealing too)
  6. ankitptrivedi - BC (But I have an NOI from Ontario)
  7. ShahidF - Toronto, Ontario
  8. WanderingMind - Ottawa, Ontario
  9. mqamar1994 - East York, Ontario
  10. andieangel - Calgary, Alberta
  11. Souj2206 - Toronto, Ontario
  12. Gurpreet - Toronto, Ontario

Reactions: Wandering Mind