KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is a good thing, isn't it? It implies that we are destined to land in Feb-March 2018. Let's make this happen.

Tapai jaanu bhako cha, tyaha pahila? (Sorry, just trying to get cozy with a fellow Nepali.)
I asked if he's been there before.
It definitely is a good thing :) I want this year, the number 2017 to go down in my history playing a life changing part.

In Nepali: 1 barsa kaam sakkayera jane plan thiyo visit visa ma tara CRS cut off ghateko le aba directly PR banayera jane ho lol. Its nice to spread some nepaliness in the forum isn't it? ;)

Too lazy to translate; its the middle of the afternoon here lol

Reactions: Lyssiej

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I am glad to learn i brought your big smile. That's nice of you to say. Now that i know, yes you do have a lot of work to do and pretty important ones too. I also had a big headache to get my PCC from Ireland, turns out it was the most easiest. For PoF i am in the same boat. My cash and my parent's cash has been exhausted because of recent purchase of land. Even though my parents have plenty of properties, i will not want them to sell anyone of it just for this purpose. My brother-in-laws and sisters will gladly help but i am not sure if a gift deed from my brother-in-law will work. Not sure but i need to find out.

But trust me mate, we all have been in a situation in the past where we didn't know how to get out of it, i did. But we all prevail, those who are willing to fight. So by the time you will land in Canada and cross the immigration at the airport, that will be the time you will realize, well that wasn't that difficult lol. As far as meet-ups after getting there, that will happen, i will do something about it, in fact i am doing it rite here even before the ITA lol. Although i am in my very early 30's, i still have plenty of youth left in me. I used to be a massive party guy back in Ireland lol. So we all gonna buy a SUV and have a long drive from Toronto to Vancouver, how about that lol. Also watching Northern Lights is my long long long time wish. With polish girl, mate the chat is already on as i type this hehehe. Good day :)
You got an even bigger smile one me now...:):):)...esp that last sentence...I avoided referring to it in my last msg for the fear of offending u...;)...anyway...that's nice company u have to watch the northern lights...I too had someone I hoped to see the lights along and do my road trips but :( hard way I learned very recently she got better plans :(...sans me:eek:...
but reading posts such as urs helps a lot with my spirits...:)....thank you...
and a while ago my HR department called me to confirm with me a date and said I shall receive the letter next week...and it seems they are doing the way I suggested...I hope CIC will not find fault with it :(....
and about early 30 talking about youth still left....?..that's when we actually become younger...;)...it's all about heart...I was overweight at 103kgs @30 and couldn't walk a kilometer without back ache....and within an year I dropped to 68kg on dieting and cycling...ran a half marathon in good timing....:)..now staying healthy by the grace of The Lord..
so I agree with you about being young to chase ur dreams ..... positive ppl stay young and to quote Dylan, "may you stay forever Young..:)

Last edited:

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
  1. xibalban - Prince Edward Island (anytown)
  2. M Dev - Toronto, Ontario
  3. jaybee2: Ontario ( suburbs)
  4. iamxty - BC (but I got Ontario NOI)
  5. hahaHHH - BC (though PEI is very appealing too)
  6. ankitptrivedi - BC (But I have an NOI from Ontario)
  7. ShahidF - Toronto, Ontario
  8. WanderingMind - Ottawa, Ontario
  9. mqamar1994 - East York, Ontario

X

xibalban

It definitely is a good thing :) I want this year, the number 2017 to go down in my history playing a life changing part.

In Nepali: 1 barsa kaam sakkayera jane plan thiyo visit visa ma tara CRS cut off ghateko le aba directly PR banayera jane ho lol. Its nice to spread some nepaliness in the forum isn't it? ;)

Too lazy to translate; its the middle of the afternoon here lol
I was under the impression that you are in Canada already. Anyway, stay in touch and we will go together to experience the Northern Lights from Yukon, along with all our fellow forum members, most of whom have already given their consent!!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You got an even bigger smile one me now...:):):)...esp that last sentence...I avoided referring to it in my last msg for the fear of offending u...;)...anyway...that's nice company u have to watch the northern lights...I too had someone I hoped to see the lights along and do my road trips but :( hard way I learned very recently she got better plans :(...sans me:eek:...
but reading posts such as urs helps a lot with my spirits...:)....thank you...
and a while ago my HR department called me to confirm with me a date and said I shall receive the letter next week...and it seems they are doing the way I suggested...I hope CIC will not find fault with it :(....
and about early 30 talking about youth still left....?..that's when we actually become younger...;)...it's all about heart...I was overweight at 103kgs @30 and couldn't walk a kilometer without back ache....and within an year I dropped to 68kg on dieting and cycling...ran a half marathon in good timing....:)..now staying healthy by the grace of The Lord..
so I agree with you about being young to chase ur dreams ..... positive ppl stay young and to quote Dylan, "may you stay forever Young..:)
Well hello there! That was some commitment and some transformation you had mate! Well done. I did lots of cycling back in Ireland too, loved it. I have had lil bit of weight issues all my life. Last time around i managed to loose around 15 kilos in 2 months but i managed to gain half of it since i started using motorbike lol. No biggie cos i can use your commitment as an example and get back to loosing streak ;)

Glad to know that your work documents are coming/will be coming along nicely. That is a big relief no doubt. What i actually meant by the youth was teen instead lol. That Polish girl is just my chat partner, more of a dirty chat partner for me hahaha. She still lives in Ireland and she hopes to meet me one day again. I have to find some other to partner to see the dancing lights. Or hey! We gonna organize the norther lights tour for 2017 forum members after we get there. How about that? I have been looking on the dating website pof, oh man there are some real pretty girls in Canada ouffff. I can't wait lol

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ah no i didn't think that way at all. I know you were joking, i noticed the wink lol. Just two kinds of posts that bothers me a lot here; My score is 450+, 460+, 470+ and so on, what are my chances and the ones with couple of minutes after draw, guys i have not received my ITA when will it come. Its okey if someone is genuinely uninformed but god i hate those who like to show off. Anyway you are a very upbeat person yourself, i notice you acknowledge every good post. So i wouldn't think of you that way. Let's hope you and I and all others who have been in the queue for good while will be given a chance very soon :) Oh! n happy friday ;)
Awww, you have amazing attitude! And as I was informed perfect for Canada, because Canadians are polite and helpful just like you! We enjoy having you here! Happy Friday to you too! :)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awww, you have amazing attitude! And as I was informed perfect for Canada, because Canadians are polite and helpful just like you! We enjoy having you here! Happy Friday to you too! :)
Thank you for your kind words Andie :) I enjoy a lot being here mostly cos of fellow members like yourself. My politeness is result of living several years in Ireland, cos Irish are generally very polite and helpful people. And yes Canadians are much the same. Hence it will be a perfect place to re-locate. I could go to Australia, but i stubbornly wait to go Canada instead. Christmas has to be white rather than full scorching hot n humid lol

Reactions: andieangel

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Well hello there! That was some commitment and some transformation you had mate! Well done. I did lots of cycling back in Ireland too, loved it. I have had lil bit of weight issues all my life. Last time around i managed to loose around 15 kilos in 2 months but i managed to gain half of it since i started using motorbike lol. No biggie cos i can use your commitment as an example and get back to loosing streak ;)

Glad to know that your work documents are coming/will be coming along nicely. That is a big relief no doubt. What i actually meant by the youth was teen instead lol. That Polish girl is just my chat partner, more of a dirty chat partner for me hahaha. She still lives in Ireland and she hopes to meet me one day again. I have to find some other to partner to see the dancing lights. Or hey! We gonna organize the norther lights tour for 2017 forum members after we get there. How about that? I have been looking on the dating website pof, oh man there are some real pretty girls in Canada ouffff. I can't wait lol
thanks for ur compliments...15kgs in two months is no small deal...
anyway,I too have gained back some weight...we have to keep working on it...
anyway all the best to all ur lovely plans...;)....and great luck with that pretty girls of Canada...:p...I'm going crazy with the scenic beauty of Canada ..esp the fall sceneries.....let me check out the sites too;)..
see you later .....here and of course not so distant future, there too.....:)

Reactions: KingKurly

financeguy

Jun 14, 2015
No...
you have to mention it under personal history section...you just need to give the details and not required to upload any proofs as you are not claiming points for the same...
Thanks a lot. I will mention the remaining experience in my application once I get ITA. So as of now I have not mentioned it anywhere in my EE Profile.

X

xibalban

If this was a contest, Ontario seems to be winning :D.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi ,

I have a 403 .
I messed up my IELTS ( R:6 , L : 7.5 , W : 7.5 , S:8 ) .
Should I book again ? Wait till July
Please advice ....

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I have a 403 .
I messed up my IELTS ( R:6 , L : 7.5 , W : 7.5 , S:8 ) .
Should I book again ? Wait till July
Please advice ....
Wait till July mate. I have the same score and i will do the same. May we get the ITA on the same day. Cheers :)

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I feel the same...it is impossible to believe that candidates having so high score are unaware of the trend in CIC..It's just that they want to flaunt their scores in front of us:mad::mad:...But they don't know the fact that we r now in full swing:D with the ray of hope so nothing can disturb our soul even if they have 1200 points:p
To be honest I can't
Tough luck! I already paid $1500 to Ontario :oops:
If you wanted to go to Ontario I think this is great! Good luck and all the best! Don't think about money in that way! We have our whole life to work hard and make money, especially in Canada! :))

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
  10. andieangel - Calgary, Alberta

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you for your kind words Andie :) I enjoy a lot being here mostly cos of fellow members like yourself. My politeness is result of living several years in Ireland, cos Irish are generally very polite and helpful people. And yes Canadians are much the same. Hence it will be a perfect place to re-locate. I could go to Australia, but i stubbornly wait to go Canada instead. Christmas has to be white rather than full scorching hot n humid lol
I agree, Christmas should be white! :)

Reactions: KingKurly