+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Well, you get email from CIC saying there is a new message in your account.. no more details.. so you have to login to your CIC account.. go to your application wherein they show all your score distribution.. on that page, if you scroll down.. you would see all the messages pertaining to this particular EE application.. there you would find an email from Ontario.. which is your NOI..
Oh ok....i did get to mails saying i have new messages. But when I login theres nothing new at the messages section, just the 2 you get when you first submit. Anyway will check friday, thats when the NOIs usually come out. You got yours on a friday yeah?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
360 pages in ROH66...ie.14.4 page per day since draw 65....:oops:
another 3 days and 43 pages to go till this time on wednesday...at this rate...:(...
we'll be at page 403.....sounds like the cut off score will coincide like someone foresaw....:(...at least if its at 403,july will bring it down...:(:rolleyes:
Ok mate! For our party, all your booze will be sponsored by me if that happens lol

X

xibalban

360 pages in ROH66...ie.14.4 page per day since draw 65....:oops:
another 3 days and 43 pages to go till this time on wednesday...at this rate...:(...
we'll be at page 403.....sounds like the cut off score will coincide like someone foresaw....:(...at least if its at 403,july will bring it down...:(:rolleyes:
Yet again, that someone was me (hands raised :D).

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Oh ok....i did get to mails saying i have new messages. But when I login theres nothing new at the messages section, just the 2 you get when you first submit. Anyway will check friday, thats when the NOIs usually come out. You got yours on a friday yeah?
Yes, I got mine on Friday.. but not this Friday.. 12th May.. almost a month and half back.. when they first said that they would do draws on a weekly basis.. same score as yours 402 btw..

what's your NOC? Mine is 2171... because I read and saw that not all NOCs are getting NOIs from Ontario..despite 400+ CRS..

One more thing, have you recreated your profile..?

This is what Ontario says if your profile is to be selected in a draw.. 'Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool.Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.'

But again, CIC is saying basis your profile creation date, your age of the profile will be counted and used(oldest first) when there is tie between candidates with same score..

This is kind of go-don't go situation wrt to profile creation..

Reactions: KingKurly

itsram

Jun 20, 2017
hi all,

In the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp. I could see the distribution of a number of people with the range of CRS scores. The current data shows as of May 26, 2017. Do you know where can I see some old statistics (for example data as of May 12, 2017)? or do you guys have those old figures. Just wanted to see how this number fluctuates over time.

Any comments are well appreciated thank you.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Yes, I got mine on Friday.. but not this Friday.. 12th May.. almost a month and half back.. when they first said that they would do draws on a weekly basis.. same score as yours 402 btw..

what's your NOC? Mine is 2171... because I read and saw that not all NOCs are getting NOIs from Ontario..despite 400+ CRS..

One more thing, have you recreated your profile..?

This is what Ontario says if your profile is to be selected in a draw.. 'Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool.Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.'

But again, CIC is saying basis your profile creation date, your age of the profile will be counted and used(oldest first) when there is tie between candidates with same score..

This is kind of go-don't go situation wrt to profile creation..
My NOC is 2282, and I recreated my profile this saturday. The whole CIC saying oldest first thing is only applicable to me if the draw score falls exactly on 402 and there are many people who have created profiles before me. For one its gonna take sometime now for the score to come to 402 and by the time it does my profile is gonna be old anyway. Also if the draw score falls on 401 or 403 it wont matter as much. So I figured in the meantime I might as well have a profile that qualifies for an NOI. At least its a positive step forward than just sitting and waiting.
Anyway, Im hoping to get an NOI this friday if all goes well. Appreciate your effort. Hope you think my logic is reasonable :)

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi

Is pcc mendatory for usa even if i stayed there for 5 months and 29 days.

Also for india,for what duration in current city be verified?i have been living at my current address for 6 years,do i need to get pcc done for old addresses also?

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
hi all,

In the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp. I could see the distribution of a number of people with the range of CRS scores. The current data shows as of May 26, 2017. Do you know where can I see some old statistics (for example data as of May 12, 2017)? or do you guys have those old figures. Just wanted to see how this number fluctuates over time.

Any comments are well appreciated thank you.
Hope this helps. Someone had made an excel sheets in previous threads. Shout out to whoever created them:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CNPZqJo7ZoRYiwAeNnrVT68FEVg0MYAOmPoFfx3KXVk/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qWwk1n4WqZd-EAZg46FKo1czyDjsesF9e1put0MtBqw/edit#gid=0

Reactions: alfred0 and itsram

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
My NOC is 2282, and I recreated my profile this saturday. The whole CIC saying oldest first thing is only applicable to me if the draw score falls exactly on 402 and there are many people who have created profiles before me. For one its gonna take sometime now for the score to come to 402 and by the time it does my profile is gonna be old anyway. Also if the draw score falls on 401 or 403 it wont matter as much. So I figured in the meantime I might as well have a profile that qualifies for an NOI. At least its a positive step forward than just sitting and waiting.
Anyway, Im hoping to get an NOI this friday if all goes well. Appreciate your effort. Hope you think my logic is reasonable :)
I understand.. score will drop for certainly..it's just a matter of time.. having NOI gives you some kind of mental and emotional satisfaction..BIG words.. haha :D.. but someone said that 1 month or 2 earlier in immigration process makes a huge difference.. anyways.. best of luck

Just FYI: to check how many nominations are issued by Ontario out of 6000.. check this link http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html