+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

X

xibalban

@Dom2012 and @Dsharma123, how about a bout?

How long have both of you been waiting for ITA? When did you register? There are members in this forum who have waited for more than 3 (three) years, and a bout between you two would be a good break for most of us.

I'll put my wager on @Dom2012, what say forum?

@andieangel, I got a free pass for you :D, as I know you wouldn't want to miss this one.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

How long have both of you been waiting for ITA? When did you register? There are members in this forum who have waited for more than 3 (three) years, and a bout between you two would be a good break for most of us.

@andieangel, I got a free pass for you :D, as I know you wouldn't want to miss this one.
You know me! :D

Reactions: lino82

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

Count me in...:D...can't miss it...

Reactions: iamxty and xibalban
X

xibalban

mr123 was confused which side he was on...:D...got me confused too for a while....:D...
--
we need a bit of laugh too @ our Yukon party:D...get him a ticket too...
You know, things may get sore here at times, but it's only because written communique can often be misinterpreted. I am sure, everyone here, including those who appear to display attitude, or vent out anger, are all wonderful individuals in the real world.
Everyone, every single one here, is welcome to join us in Yukon. I wish us all the best!!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
You know, things may get sore here at times, but it's only because written communique can often be misinterpreted. I am sure, everyone here, including those who appear to display attitude, or vent out anger, are all wonderful individuals in the real world.
Everyone, every single one here, is welcome to join us in Yukon. I wish us all the best!!
agreed ....But Dom's reply was to someone who was posting for the first time(he himself starts off saying newbie#posting for first time)...
baslakhawat came to ray of hope with 405 which is just 8points away from the recent cut off & but for one missed draw what has happened to put a reply sounding as if 405 is nowhere near a regular ITA.....?
that too in Ray of 'hope'....such are the ppl here we usually call 'pessimists'...
:D...
and then someone else eats a pie not meant for him and goes all out...:p... @SHARMA
but agreed,let us all be hopeful in this ray of hope....and if someone comes in new,is it really great advise to tell him @405 to head for OINP right away...?? ....unless u don't want one less person in front of u ;)... redirecting him OINP way...
I'd call that a bit of misleading...everyone is entitled to their opinion....so heres mine...
:)
--
so our friend Andie was fair in her first response...

Last edited:

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
What??? You have to check your account to find out if you are nominated? dont they send you an email?? Could you please tell me where on my profile I can see if I got a message from them?
Well, you get email from CIC saying there is a new message in your account.. no more details.. so you have to login to your CIC account.. go to your application wherein they show all your score distribution.. on that page, if you scroll down.. you would see all the messages pertaining to this particular EE application.. there you would find an email from Ontario.. which is your NOI..

X

xibalban

agreed ....But Dom's reply was to someone who was posting for the first time...
he has come to ray of hope with 405 which is just 8points away from the recent cut off & but for one missed draw what has happened to put a reply sounding as if 405 is nowhere near...
that too in Ray of 'hope'....such are the ppl here we usually call 'pesmists'...
and then someone else eats a pie not meant for him and goes all out...:p...
but agreed,let us all be hopeful in this ray of hope....and if someone comes in new,is it really great advise to tell him @405 to head for OINP....??
I'd call that a bit of misleading...everyone is entitled to their opinion....so heres mine...
I can understand why he ate the pie meant for someone else; it is due to the intensity of our Ray blinding him.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I know that's what you will say, you however forgot that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Immature response I'll say.
It already came from you, everyone is entitled to his own opinion. What we are saying is that we stick to the purpose of this hope thread.

We all come to this forum with a common goal. Helping others is far better than posting negative opinion or spreading negative vibes. Cheers! ;)

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
agreed ....But Dom's reply was to someone who was posting for the first time(he himself starts off saying newbie#posting for first time)...
baslakhawat came to ray of hope with 405 which is just 8points away from the recent cut off & but for one missed draw what has happened to put a reply sounding as if 405 is nowhere near a regular ITA.....?
that too in Ray of 'hope'....such are the ppl here we usually call 'pessimists'...
and then someone else eats a pie not meant for him and goes all out...:p... @SHARMA
but agreed,let us all be hopeful in this ray of hope....and if someone comes in new,is it really great advise to tell him @405 to head for OINP right away...?? ....unless u want one less person in front of u ;)... redirecting him OINP way...
--
Our wonder woman is enough to kill all these newbie's with sarcastic words. :D:D

Last edited:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
but agreed,let us all be hopeful in this ray of hope....and if someone comes in new,is it really great advise to tell him @405 to head for OINP right away...?? ....unless u want one less person in front of u ;)... redirecting him OINP way...
--
You should start writing educational books! Everything clear and precise! :)