+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hi Friends,

Any next draw predictions ?we are at crs 406 after updating profile with marital status...but primary applicant was at crs 403 from last year aug 5....we both from IT background..still not get NOI from ontario...any idea why ontario is not interested in our profile.?

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
So which means if there is no draw tomorrow it will be happens in next week ??
Welcome aboard! Join us in the next ROH thread that will be opened on the 28th, that is, right after the most exciting 66th draw, where we continue hoping day after day :D

Yes, and if not next week, the subsequent week, and if not then, then another week,...and so on.
I like your question :D.
Speechless. :cool:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi All,

I know this is not the correct thread but still...do you guys know after AOR after how many days its is considered safe and generally PR is not rejected.
So if rejection is there then generally in how many days ?
After successfully landing, you will surely not get rejected :)

Each case is different so we will have different timelines. You can check on threads about the processing timelimes like this
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cic-processing-strategy.407022/

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hi guys,
I just checked my account and realized that I receive a Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter from Ontario. They asked me to contact them directly. I emailed them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca already for next steps advice. But I'm quite unsure of how this scheme is going to work? Do I need to apply for it or I can just wait for the next draw? My CRS is 413.

Please advise. Thank you a lot!!
What??? You have to check your account to find out if you are nominated? dont they send you an email?? Could you please tell me where on my profile I can see if I got a message from them?

Dsharma123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Hey guys just searched on google and read all forums and just wanted to share something.

They run few system maintenance on Tuesdays each month. If you check the page where you log in to your myCIC, you'll notice the date and time when there will be one. The thing is; they never conduct draws on the day followingtheir server maintenance (Wednesday).

Reactions: lino82

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hey guys just searched on google and read all forums and just wanted to share something.

They run few system maintenance on Tuesdays each month. If you check the page where you log in to your myCIC, you'll notice the date and time when there will be one. The thing is; they never conduct draws on the day followingtheir server maintenance (Wednesday).
:(

Reactions: lino82

Dsharma123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
I know that's what you will say, you however forgot that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Immature response I'll say.
U r so childish who doesn't want to listen a single thing against him / her which is negative about draw. So according to you people should stop asking for opinions and just dream in positive manner

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I know that's what you will say, you however forgot that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Immature response I'll say.
Did I say anything about your right of opinion? I only said you are pessimist and what I want to point is that people here are really anxious and a bit nervous since there wasn't a draw for almost a month! You're kind of pessimist posts rub the wrong way. All the best!

Dsharma123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Did I say anything about your right of opinion? I only said you are pessimist and what I want to point is that people here are really anxious and a bit nervous since there wasn't a draw for almost a month! You're kind of pessimist posts rub the wrong way. All the best!
No need to judge me .

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hi Friends,

Any next draw predictions ?we are at crs 406 after updating profile with marital status...but primary applicant was at crs 403 from last year aug 5....we both from IT background..still not get NOI from ontario...any idea why ontario is not interested in our profile?