+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Guys guys guys...I got OINP PNP :) Wow..what a great feeling.
I have now OINP PNP..and CRS 419..what should be my course of action from here onwards..need suggestions as I am totally novice in PNP.
Love you all..waiting for your support and guidance as always!
Hey Harry,

I think you got an NOI from Ontario which means you now have 6 months to apply to the province for a nomination.

Congratulations.

Like Omar and Andie have already suggested, with your score you've a very good chance of receiving a direct ITA. Just wait and watch for a few draws and then make up your mind about the OINP. BTW the application fees is 1500 CAD.

Reactions: ivancabrer

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
I received a message from OINP that they have considered my profile for their PNP program.
Like I said I am totally novice in PNP..are NOI and PNP different ?
I thought people selected for PNP get NOI..or am I missing something here?
Yes! They are absolutely different. You've received a Notification of Interest (NOI), if you accept it submitting supporting documents and the fee (1500 CAD). After few months of processing if they nominate you, you will get 600 points and your CRS will jump to 1019.

Don't recommend it by the way. You are in very good position of getting ITA without all of this.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hey Harry,

I think you got an NOI from Ontario which means you now have 6 months to apply to the province for a nomination.

Congratulations.

Like Omar and Andie have already suggested, with your score you've a very good chance of receiving a direct ITA. Just wait and watch for a few draws and then make up your mind about the OINP. BTW the application fees is 1500 CAD.
Thank you Wandering Mind.
So how does NOI work? I can see that my EE profile still says I have not been nominated by any province so I assume that this nomination will come once I accept the NOI and fulfils their documentation..right?
Also, where will I accept or reject it?

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a message from OINP that they have considered my profile for their PNP program.
Like I said I am totally novice in PNP..are NOI and PNP different ?
I thought people selected for PNP get NOI..or am I missing something here?
yes and no.
actually this is the first step towards receiving pnp from ontario. there are various steps involved in it from noi to pnp.
u can wait for six months sitting on this noi. the day you will accept it, you would have 14 days to submit ur profile.
so, ppl like u n me (I remeber ur score is 419 - correct) who are quite close to the last CRS should wait for a couple of draws and if it starts going constantly up God forbid, which is actually a rare chance, then we should think of this noi.

hope this helps.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Yes! They are absolutely different. You've received a Notification of Interest (NOI), if you accept it submitting supporting documents and the fee (1500 CAD). After few months of processing if they nominate you, you will get 600 points and your CRS will jump to 1019.

Don't recommend it by the way. You are in very good position of getting ITA without all of this.
Ok so let me rephrase it for my and other's understanding.

I get NOI not PNP because I will get PNP once I accept the NOI and give them all the document they want and 1500 application processing fee.

Then they will nominate me, viz: give me PNP (600 pts) and my CRS wil jump up. I will be still in the EE pool but now here I will get their nomination and it will be reflected in my EE profile as well.

After that, in the next draw, I will get ITA and the normal application processing will follows along with IRCC visa fees and other things.

So only difference is 1500 extra that I paid for PNP. Am I missing something here? Pls illuminate.

Also pls guide on below queries:
1. Where it is mentioned about the time I am given to accept or reject the NOI?
2. How/Where to accept or reject it?
3. What is the usual processing time for the NOI applications to move to PNP if all documents are okay?

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: binsin

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Ok so let me rephrase it for my and other's understanding.

I get NOI not PNP because I will get PNP once I accept the NOI and give them all the document they want and 1500 application processing fee.

Then they will nominate me, viz: give me PNP (600 pts) and my CRS wil jump up. I will be still in the EE pool but now here I will get their nomination and it will be reflected in my EE profile as well.

After that, in the next draw, I will get ITA and the normal application processing will follows along with IRCC visa fees and other things.

So only difference is 1500 extra that I paid for PNP. Am I missing something here? Pls illuminate.

Also pls guide on below queries:
1. Where it is mentioned about the time I am given to accept or reject the NOI?
2. How/Where to accept or reject it?
3. What is the usual processing time for the NOI applications to move to PNP if all documents are okay?

Thank you in advance!
I am not sure, because I didn't receive one as I am not in the pool. But as per other forum members this process could take about 6 months. There is no special button to accept or reject, you will have to apply within given time frame to accept the invitation.

nanning

Dec 12, 2016
Congrats to those who got nomination from ON
With the CRS cutoff getting close to 400. I hope OINP will lower the 400 requirement in near future. :D

Reactions: binux14

binux14

May 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I have just received the a NOI from Ontario too! It feels great to be considered.
My CRS is 417 and NOC 2133 (Electrical engineer), I've submitted my application on May 10th.

I have a question though, I need to modify my settlment funds to a lower value but still above the minimum, will there be any problem with the NOI?

Thanks!

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
I am Waiting for ITA since Wednesday. My Score is 412. And I thought this is the only shot I have since things going to change next month.
But I got my IELTS Result today.
with new Result My score bumped to 468.
I reached safe line.

And I took exam 6 times Always score 6.5 in writing this time its changed.
All the best guys.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I am Waiting for ITA since Wednesday. My Score is 412. And I thought this is the only shot I have since things going to change next month.
But I got my IELTS Result today.
with new Result My score bumped to 468.
I reached safe line.

And I took exam 6 times Always score 6.5 in writing this time its changed.
All the best guys.
Wow, congrats, you will get an ITA for sure )))

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

A friend got his IELTS result today. Got 448 CRS. Seems he will get the ITA