NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Ahmed Hussain answered a question regarding nominations few days ago:

He said although provinces have a right to look at Experience, Language Skills, CRS scores and NOC codes but they can't see the Name of Candidate, Nationality, and some other personal information. This is required by Immigration law (something called blind____) to avoid biasness and moral corruption.

Then someone from Ontario clarified thing related to new profiles.

They argued that Ontario have access to all active profiles regardless of date it was created. However, we requires applicants to create new profiles so that we can reduce the sample size to few thousands instead of whole sample. In second phase they select applicants above 400 and finally with NOC they need. So at the end they review couple of hundred profiles and then issue NOI. They do look at Experience, Qualifications, and Language Skills before inviting unlike ITA which is more fair to all.

I hope this will help you understand why some applicants receive NOI while others don't.

Reference: I can't recall the exact date but I saw it in Canadian Media. It was just a couple of days back.
Thank you. This was really helpful. We are absolutely clear about how noi's are sent.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
They are very vague about their selection criteria.

On their website they say, "Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream enables the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) to nominate individuals that have qualified for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool and who have the required education, skilled work experience, language ability, and other characteristics to help them successfully establish and integrate into Ontario’s labour market and communities."
"Other characteristics" hmm

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I think this is not the case. My noc is 2148 with further classification is Textile Engineer. Trust me, there is nothing like Textile Industry in Canada. Still got the NOI. So I guess anybody above 400 stands a chance
You do have a point. But there must be some criteria. After all, there are so many people above CRS 400. Neither can it be sent randomly.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hi All,

For those who were wondering about NOI I just receive it. ( I recreated my profile on may 6th)

My NOC is 1254 and my CRS is 492 so I'll just keep waiting for the next draw.

Before May 6th my CRS was 402. I got a sweet boost for getting my one year of Canadian experience (I'm on a PGWP).

Cheers!

Reactions: ivancabrer

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What are the chances for Non Canadian skilled applicants to get job offer in Canada?
Do Canadian employers give job offers to someone waiting for the PR so that the person can get PR after the offer?
I haven't seen much cases so just curious if it is THAT hard to land a job offer from Canada!
Any reliable job sites or consultancies that help in getting job offers from Canada - after clearing the interviews off course.

I am at CRS 419, missed the 415 draw and haven't recvd OINP yet (profile re-created on 6th May).
Just wondering if there is any way to bump up the score as I don't see the cut off coming down in next few months.
Highly unlikely to get a job offer from Canada by living in other country and planning to immigrate. I have immigration lawyers assisting me with the process and 6 months ago they sent my cv to recruitment agencies (my NOC is 1311 with 10 years experience) and I was also sending my CV and applications letters to various job adds but nothing so far. But with your CRS you are in in the next draw!

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Aha! I've been crying myself hoarse that NOIs depend on NOC and no one would listen to me!

Thanks BillHyatt :)
But who decides who gets a chance and who doesn't? The province, right? And the province selects professionals it needs instead of sending random NOIs to anyone over 400.
But who decides who gets a chance and who doesn't? The province, right? And the province selects professionals it needs instead of sending random NOIs to anyone over 400.
Exactly!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi All,

For those who were wondering about NOI I just receive it. ( I recreated my profile on may 6th)

Before May 6th my CRS was 402. I got a sweet boost for getting my one year of Canadian experience (I'm on a PGWP).

Cheers!
All the best

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hi All,

Cheers!
Congratulations! You have your ITA waiting for you in the next draw.