+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 54th Draw (Predictions)

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
It's only midnight in the east, you won't get results until about 10am at the earliest. You've got a good 10 hours before anything is announced, if it even happens at that time, or even happens tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

grwl_grewal

Feb 3, 2017
In my point of view, Candidates who create profile before completing One year of experience should stop doing that. The EE System grants the work experience depending on MONTH and not according to the SPECIFIC DATE, EE System thinks they are eligible candidates but technically they are not.

For example if they invite 3500 candidates in a DRAW, and out of those, 500 profiles were created with the 11 Months of experience and System counted it as 12 months (which it does actually).

Those 500 ITA's are a waste.

It leads to overload the pool with so many Candidates which then affects the CRS DRAWS to go higher.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
No prob!

Also, my profile expires on the 17th, and I likely have 3 more draws before my point decrease again for my Bday in mid March, hoping to get ITA before then.

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
Can I create a new profile with another email id then I will have two profiles in express entry . Can I do that ?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
You might be able to, but it's not going to help, you're still going to have the same amount of points. What are you hoping to accomplish with 2?

grwl_grewal

Feb 3, 2017
Was sitting at 451 as of January 31, 2017, but now at 464 bcz system gave me 13 extra points in advance as my 2nd year of work experience is completing on March 17, 2017. Not sure what to do if I get the ITA, really confusssssssssssssseeeeeeeed.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?????????

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grwl_grewal said:
Was sitting at 451 as of January 31, 2017, but now at 464 bcz system gave me 13 extra points in advance as my 2nd year of work experience is completing on March 17, 2017. Not sure what to do if I get the ITA, really confusssssssssssssseeeeeeeed.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?????????
decline the ITA, there is no other alternative.

you should not claim points if you havent completed the required years, thats just a bug in the system.

but if the scores drop to below 450, then i think you should be OK, but you need to explain that in the LOE and clearly state that you should only be on 451 points and the required cutoff is 449 or something for that particular draw

good luck

grwl_grewal

Feb 3, 2017
PR4CAN said:
No do not decline ITA, it is done by system . Nothing you can do with this.
I am on the edge here, having 50/50 responses. Is there a way to contact someone in CIC who can help???

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Actually since you have 90 days to submit documentation, just wait until after March 17th to submit your app, so that you are actually fulfilling the basis upon which you were granted ITA. Do not decline the ITA however. Then you will be golden, since the point at which you apply will match the amount of experience you're claiming.

grwl_grewal

Feb 3, 2017
Mthornt said:
Actually since you have 90 days to submit documentation, just wait until after March 17th to submit your app, so that you are actually fulfilling the basis upon which you were granted ITA. Do not decline the ITA however. Then you will be golden, since the point at which you apply will match the amount of experience you're claiming.
Good option, but don't I have to prove that I did actually had those scores on the day when ITA was issued to me?