+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 54th Draw (Predictions)

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
five more days to go. Lot of new profile entries r visible through the forum.

Hope nothing effects the next draw from shedding at least 5-6 points and touching 447-448 though i was expecting 7-8 points

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Got IELTS result which boosted my score to 453 but cannot submit the profile as I have to wait for 'certificate number'.
Hoping to get it by Monday, if not then I would have to wait for next draw.

What you guys think, will it be around 450 by Feb end also?

Anand1202

Feb 3, 2017
I just filed my application last week. Currently at 462 points hope will make the draw this week. Is the draw set to happen on 8th Feb?

pocomonkey

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14/02/17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13/02/17
Anand1202 said:
I just filed my application last week. Currently at 462 points hope will make the draw this week. Is the draw set to happen on 8th Feb?
As far as we know...

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
grwl_grewal said:
Got extra 13 points today, was sitting at 451 and now points are 464. Work experience starts from 17 March 2015, which means my points were suppose to increase in March 2017 with 2 years of work experience and come to 464, but they have already increased today.

ANY IDEA ON THIS? is it a glitch ? have checked profile details 4 times... really confused about this.
Happened to me as well today.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
grwl_grewal said:
I hope so its normal. Is there anyone else who had the same issue?
Yup. My 2 year experience is finishing on 30th March but I got 25 points for that today.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Guys request help:

In my EOI application, they didn't ask for my Kid's details at all (3 years old). Hope this is okay? or have I filled it incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
jtoc said:
Guys request help:

In my EOI application, they didn't ask for my Kid's details at all (3 years old). Hope this is okay? or have I filled it incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.
This needs to be given post ITA

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TorontoPunjabi said:
Yup. My 2 year experience is finishing on 30th March but I got 25 points for that today.
Guys congratulations on being awarded more points!

I don’t want to scare you or anything (and at the same time I also have my own doubt about this),coz if you see as per the rules of EE, you will have to fulfill all the criteria mentioned in the profile ON THE DAY WHEN YOU RECEIVE ITA. And as per the criteria mentioned for 1 year experience you will have complete full 12 months to claim your points for 1 year, please correct me if I am wrong.

One of my colleague and very good friend of mine, who is currently sitting @ 476 right now (finishing 12 months / 1 year on March 2nd, and already been awarded points for 1 year in his profile too) he already received at ITA, but not accepting thinking technically did not completed 1 year and officer can reject his application. (Considering he has to full all criteria on the day of ITA received)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj2404 said:
Guys congratulations on being awarded more points!

I don’t want to scare you or anything (and at the same time I also have my own doubt about this),coz if you see as per the rules of EE, you will have to fulfill all the criteria mentioned in the profile ON THE DAY WHEN YOU RECEIVE ITA. And as per the criteria mentioned for 1 year experience you will have complete full 12 months to claim your points for 1 year, please correct me if I am wrong.

One of my colleague and very good friend of mine, who is currently sitting @ 476 right now (finishing 12 months / 1 year on March 2nd, and already been awarded points for 1 year in his profile too) he already received at ITA, but not accepting thinking technically did not completed 1 year and officer can reject his application. (Considering he has to full all criteria on the day of ITA received)
This is incorrect.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

"Under section A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time when

the Invitation to Apply (ITA) was issued; or
the e-APR was received by IRCC
."

"An applicant’s CRS score is automatically recorded in GCMS at the time when

their ITA is issued; and
their e-APR is submitted.
At the time of the e-APR, processing officers should compare both CRS scores to determine which of the following scenarios should be applied:

If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is equal to or higher than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application will not be refused under section A11.2, as long as the applicant’s supporting documentation corroborates their claims and they continue to meet the MEC for Express Entry, including the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply."

As long as your friend waits until after March 2nd to submit his eAPR he will be fine.

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
This is incorrect.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

"Under section A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time when

."

their ITA is issued; and
At the time of the e-APR, processing officers should compare both CRS scores to determine which of the following scenarios should be applied:

If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is equal to or higher than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application will not be refused under section A11.2, as long as the applicant’s supporting documentation corroborates their claims and they continue to meet the MEC for Express Entry, including the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply."

As long as your friend waits until after March 2nd to submit his eAPR he will be fine.

Hi DelPiero07,

I am in the same situation, I do not have any foreign work experience.
I will be completing my one year Canadian work experience in March 5th, but I have already created my profile and I have 476 points. If i get an ITA in the next draw and submit the e-APR after march 5th , based on the A11.2 can the VO refuse my application stating that I did not meet the Minimum Entry Criteria at the time of ITA ?
I am asking this because the section says

When reviewing an application, processing offices must determine if

the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, as corroborated by the applicant’s supporting documentation; and

when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations. [I am confused at this 2nd point]

Please help me understand it better as someone at this forum stated the same point and told me my application will be taken as misrepresentation and could lead to rejection.

grwl_grewal

Feb 3, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
This is incorrect.

."

their ITA is issued; and

I think he has to decline the ITA. DelPiero07 missed this information.

Accordingly, officers should refuse an application under section A11.2 if it is determined that

at the time of the ITA or e-APR, the applicant did not or does not meet the MEC, which includes the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply; or
the applicant’s recalculated CRS score has fallen below that of the lowest-ranked candidate invited to apply in that round of invitations.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
grwl_grewal said:
I think he has to decline the ITA. DelPiero07 missed this information.

Accordingly, officers should refuse an application under section A11.2 if it is determined that

at the time of the ITA or e-APR, the applicant did not or does not meet the MEC, which includes the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply; or
the applicant’s recalculated CRS score has fallen below that of the lowest-ranked candidate invited to apply in that round of invitations.
Well, here is the thing. I fulfil the MEC requirement as I have completed 1 year but these points I got are for my second year. So , it is not really about MEC I am confused. I am confused about misinterpretation.

grwl_grewal

Feb 3, 2017
TorontoPunjabi said:
Well, here is the thing. I fulfil the MEC requirement as I have completed 1 year but these points I got are for my second year. So , it is not really about MEC I am confused. I am confused about misinterpretation.
Oh Alright, then u r on same boat like me. My 2nd year experience completes on 17 March, 2017. But I already have 13 extra points in advance.
Not sure how to deal with this....