Ray of Hope - 46th Draw

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Something which is worth repeating though as this is the "Ray of Hope" thread for the 46th draw...

Please don't post garbage on here that is published by OOPNP. I've just re-read their article from two days ago which said that there will be a "higher cut-off" with CRS of 481-483 and ITAs of 1200-1600. They are merely speculating. They don't have any insider information. It's nonsense, immigration-focused tabloid "journalism" (and I use that term in quotes as I feel that they do a disservice towards real journalists) that cannot be backed up in any way and is just rumours from internet forums presented as "news".

Positivity and educated guesses as to ITAs / CRS welcome. News that isn't actually news is a bit of a waste of everyone's time.

/rant.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
thourb said:
Something which is worth repeating though as this is the "Ray of Hope" thread for the 46th draw...

Please don't post garbage on here that is published by OOPNP. I've just re-read their article from two days ago which said that there will be a "higher cut-off" with CRS of 481-483 and ITAs of 1200-1600. They are merely speculating. They don't have any insider information. It's nonsense, immigration-focused tabloid "journalism" (and I use that term in quotes as I feel that they do a disservice towards real journalists) that cannot be backed up in any way and is just rumours from internet forums presented as "news".

Positivity and educated guesses as to ITAs / CRS welcome. News that isn't actually news is a bit of a waste of everyone's time.

/rant.
I agree. They are just repeating the speculation here in the forums and making it like some kinda 'news'!

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thourb said:

/rant.
No OOPNP and no CIC guy. Only articles related to McCallum, the Parliaments and Trudeau Jr.

epressentry

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20th 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Med's Done....
Upfront
patricia.hple said:
I hope you are wrong. 2500 ITS with CRS 440
I hope you are right but there is a difference between practical and delusional predictions.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Alexios07 said:
No OOPNP and no CIC guy. Only articles related to McCallum, the Parliaments and Trudeau Jr.
Must disagree. Give CIC guy some kudos.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
kryt0n said:
I concur - native English and my spelling leaves something to be desired. I blame autocorrect.
I agree, my spelling's gone downhill - and my hand gets really, really tired if I write a note for my housemate with a pen...

I didn't get max points for writing (next band down), and I'm from the UK as well!

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
thourb said:

/rant.
I posted my theory ages ago, which is just that they're raking in the money through all the poor souls in the EE pool clicking on their website. So they need the big headliners to get the hits

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Alexios07 said:
No OOPNP and CIC guy!! But this forum would just be full of awkward silences!

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
JALT said:
I posted my theory ages ago, which is just that they're raking in the money through all the poor souls in the EE pool clicking on their website. So they need the big headliners to get the hits
You are correct, i went to that website couple days back as well, and i think that website is poorly made and they only making money by attracting hopeless people to read their crap.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
Pawshi said:
This is simply awesome. Congratulations to all who got the ITA. We have some ray of hope. I think, this is the biggest draw ever. All folks with 481 especially to Damah Sirah, who has got ITA for sure. Also, happy for Raj from OINP PNP thread. He must have got the ITA.

Wish you all good luck on the next steps.

Please pray for us with score in 430s....My score is 434.

Thank you,
Pawshi
Thanks Pawshi. I seem to have become famous on this forum :) I don't know whether the ITA has shown up in my online EE profile yet or not, am waiting for my consultant to tell me. He has the password and all, not me.

Well guys, seems like that CIC guy from Edmonton was true afterall, all of his promises about Fall 2016 are coming true gradually. This 45th draw has the highest ever number of ITAs ever issued till date in Express Entry. Hopefully the scores will one day go down below 450 even, as said by that CIC guy from Edmonton!

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
epressentry said:
I hope you are right but there is a difference between practical and delusional predictions.
Oh come on, you have no sense of humor. But seriously though, with the expected changes in CRS rating and the large draw trend, you never know!