+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 159th Draw

rock_lobster

Jul 10, 2017
I included my foreign work experience to get more points after I saw a climb in CRS scores for CEC, I was 445 before, I think it would be around 445 this time as well, or if you are lucky maybe below that, because there are fewer CEC candidates in the pool now, assuming the next round would be CEC-specific.
adding foreign work experience, of course, results in more processing time for PR

Reactions: biancaoa

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I included my foreign work experience to get more points after I saw a climb in CRS scores for CEC, I was 445 before, I think it would be around 445 this time as well, or if you are lucky maybe below that, because there are fewer CEC candidates in the pool now, assuming the next round would be CEC-specific.
adding foreign work experience, of course, results in more processing time for PR
ITA is all that matters mate. It can take 6/months for all I care, after ITA, anyone is like 80% sure of getting PR. The only enemy one would have after ITA is oneself.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Of course you will get your ITA. Even if it all draw you may have a chance
471 cut would be far-fetched considering the last draw was 476. I would expect to get the ITA in the next draw after this one if they are both all programs draws.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
indeed, it takes more than a year with foreign work experience these days
I don't think it takes that long to verify foreign work experience. I strongly believe that they use open sources to verify wherever they can and that would only probably take a couple of minutes. I think it's the criminality that takes longer time to process in some cases.

Reactions: rock_lobster

JazzKang

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
Guys, I need a suggestion. Hoping to get an ITA in the next draw, my points are 504 if I don't include my spouse, if I do, it will drop to 479. How do you guys think to proceed? Hope not, but is there any possibility the next draw may be higher than 479? The next 2 draws are my last chance of getting ITA because my LMIA will expire and will lose 50 points. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Guys, I need a suggestion. Hoping to get an ITA in the next draw, my points are 504 if I don't include my spouse, if I do, it will drop to 479. How do you guys think to proceed? Hope not, but is there any possibility the next draw may be higher than 479? The next 2 draws are my last chance of getting ITA because my LMIA will expire and will lose 50 points. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Hey ! Can u tell , when u got ur lmia?

JazzKang

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey, sure. December 4, 2019.
Thank you .. my employer got mail from immigration asking to take back the lmia application due to covid-19 restrictions.. lmia application was submitted in april 2020 .. thats what i asked u

Mehroj

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thank you .. my employer got mail from immigration asking to take back the lmia application due to covid-19 restrictions.. lmia application was submitted in april 2020 .. thats what i asked u
Oh, sorry to hear that. Hope you can reapply soon.