+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

caeepr

Jan 12, 2019
I made the cut this time guys, but I will continue to watch these forums. I have built a model to project / predict CRS trends to year-end. If you want to get hold of this and run with it, drop me a pm.

Good everyone with your future endeavors - persevere and believe in yourself!
I made the cut this time guys, but I will continue to watch these forums. I have built a model to project / predict CRS trends to year-end. If you want to get hold of this and run with it, drop me a pm.

Hi @Dark_Night Can you share the model with me?
Thanks

Shassann1995.18

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
i do not ubderstand the distribution pool, the draws are happening and people from 450 to 600 are being given it, the crs score is also decreasing slowly, but the nunber if candidates in 451 to 600 are increasing in every draw instead of decreasing? this way 450 below will never get an ita?

Rose1207

Jul 8, 2019
Plz help! I am freaking out. I am at 459 right now. Just missed this draw by 1 point. I will lose points on July 22. My masters degree is still in line for processing with IQAS, so I cannot add those points as well.
Please advise. I am not able to think straight.

Orezi

Jul 10, 2019
Plz help! I am freaking out. I am at 459 right now. Just missed this draw by 1 point. I will lose points on July 22. My masters degree is still in line for processing with IQAS, so I cannot add those points as well.
Please advise. I am not able to think straight.
Please calm down ... You will get your ITA in another 3 draws max... Your dreams will surely come through and you will look back and laugh at yourself for worrying in the first place. I wish you all the best

Reactions: Rose1207

Rose1207

Jul 8, 2019
Please calm down ... You will get your ITA in another 3 draws max... Your dreams will surely come through and you will look back and laugh at yourself for worrying in the first place. I wish you all the best
Thanks a lot. I can’t stop crying right now. Left work early coz I couldn’t focus. Became so negative of everything. My profile is there since feb 2019 and made it to 459 points by giving those english tests.