Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Yes, dear...There has to be a DRAW this Wednesday for the score to come down to 450-460 range...Otherwise...The cutoff score will stay above 465 or even 470+ again if CIC decide to conduct a draw on 12th June for instance.
yea i hope so there will be ,, its so hard to wait... otherwise i have to wait until june 29... my score is increasing on june 13 if this wednesday it does not happen oh god it will all in vain until end of the june

Reactions: Dheana90

captainUT

May 23, 2019
Yes, dear...There has to be a DRAW this Wednesday for the score to come down to 450-460 range...Otherwise...The cutoff score will stay above 465 or even 470+ again if CIC decide to conduct a draw on 12th June for instance.
Actually what I am thinking is that CIC does not really care about where the cutoff score will be landed. All they care is that the number of ITA they issued and whether they will hit the annual target.
The cutoff score might decrease next draw but that does not mean that CIC wants to lower the score, in fact the reduction in CRS is because the number of high CRS candidates have get the Invitation. I know it sucks to hear this but this is the truth. I am also wait for the ITA with CRS 451 and I don't think it will happen next draw.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
yea i hope so there will be ,, its so hard to wait... otherwise i have to wait until june 29... my score is increasing on june 13 if this wednesday it does not happen oh god it will all in vain until end of the june
Yeah. Hopefully..there will be a draw. There has to be. Has to. Otherwise it might take sometimes for the cutoff score to even reach 450. :(

I'm not even in the pool yet but I'm really worried.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Actually what I am thinking is that CIC does not really care about where the cutoff score will be landed. All they care is that the number of ITA they issued and whether they will hit the annual target.
The cutoff score might decrease next draw but that does not mean that CIC wants to lower the score, in fact the reduction in CRS is because the number of high CRS candidates have get the Invitation. I know it sucks to hear this but this is the truth. I am also wait for the ITA with CRS 451 and I don't think it will happen next draw.
Agree

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I know they don't care about the cutoff score,dear...and that's right, they only care about the ITA which they send through a draw. Now, if they don't do a regular forthnight draw, the pool will be flooded with high scores and therefore, the cutoff score increases because the number of ITA that CIC send, can't accomodate every high scorer. It's become unbalance. Supply is more than demand. We already saw what happened in that past 29th May draw. 4 weeks gap and baaammm....Cutoff score increase 20points bcos more people with high score entered the pool during those 4weeks and the ITA issued was only 3350.

Last edited:

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
bro I checked we can easily create a fake profile
Yes,bro..I've heard about the fake profile rumors before,too..

Maybe the faker just left the fake profile there in the pool in purpose...So the cutoff score won't come down...

If they don't accept the ITA after 60days, they'll be back in the pool, right? So yeah...Every 60days we might see the cutoff score high rocketed because of them fakers.

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Yes,bro..I've heard about the fake profile rumors before,too..

Maybe the faker just left the fake profile there in the pool in purpose...So the cutoff score won't come down...

If they don't accept the ITA after 60days, they'll be back in the pool, right? So yeah...Every 60days we might see the cutoff score high rocketed because of them fakers.
I already created one I got CRS score of 475

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Do you guys think towards the end of this year the score will go below 450 or will it stay high? I'm trying to see my chances as i'm planning on entering the pool in around 6 months

Reactions: royalking

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do you guys think towards the end of this year the score will go below 450 or will it stay high? I'm trying to see my chances as i'm planning on entering the pool in around 6 months
Personally, I think it depends on how regular CIC conduct a draw and how much ITA the issue? No one can really say for sure when the score will come down 450 or below

Last edited:

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
My hope for an NOI from Ontario has shattered. This time it was a "Targeted Draw" and looks like NOC 0124 related folks were targeted. Total 1079 NOIs issued on 31st May 2019.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

Congrats to these people. I hope you all will not waste this opportunity. Coz i wouldn't have wasted it, if i would have got it.
@13nitinsharma @NikSharma01 @EnthuChap @skg1988 @Shannoh @SeniorStakes I believe we will get another set of NOIs from Ontario for HCP Stream and this time it will be a "General Draw" rather than a targeted one. It should be around 1000-1200 in numbers. Any idea when it could happen?
Nothing is certain. It is possible that they do only for those with job offers. This is what they did in 2018 too in the second half.

Also, if they do a general draw, the cut-off won't be even remotely close to 439. They have hardly 1000 spots left for Human HCP stream; and there are easily 800+ candidates on each point between 441 and 450.

If you are a software developer, just pray they do a targeted draw instead of general and include software developer NOC.

Reactions: Dheana90

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Just wondering...last year OINP conducted several draws and issued smaller amount of NOIs each time. This year they conducted 2 draws only so far, and each had 1000+ NOIs. I think this approach may contribute to the jam if OINP can smoothly process those applications...