+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Yes, that's what I mean. Only, if job options aren't available in the nominated province, then one can validate his relocation in other provinces based on this factor.

Particularly, if one switches to another province only because he doesn't want to be restricted for 2 years in one part of Canada regardless of having PNP based PR, then I'm afraid you're becoming susceptible to CIC's strict action!
By the way, how did your rest of the exam go?

Reactions: NikSharma01

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Scenario1:
a. Draw on 5th June: CRS 459 (+-1) wid 10 candidates missing the draw due to tiebreaker
b. Next draw after 2 weeks
On 19th June: CRS 456 (+-1) wid 230 candidates missing the draw due to tiebreaker

Scenario2:
a. If there is 3 week draw after 5th June, on 26th June: CRS 464(+-2) wid 52 candidates missing the draw due to tiebreaker
b. Next draw on 10th July: CRS 459 (+-1) wid 30 missing the draw due to tiebreaker
c. 24th July draw: CRS 457 wid 376 missing the draw due to tiebreaker
Scenario3: no b2b draw on 5th June and we continue with 2 weeks draw
A. 12th June draw: CRS 464(+-1) wid 94 missing the draw due to tiebreaker
B. 26th June draw: CRS 461(+-1) wid 20 missing the draw due to tiebreaker
C. 10th July draw: CRS 459(+-1) wid 30 missing the draw due to tiebreaker
D. 24th July draw: CRS 457(+-1) wid 376 missing the draw due to tiebreaker

Reactions: EnthuChap

Ranjitrip

Dec 26, 2018
Saw this message just now !!!

This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday June 4, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.

Ray of Hope, for this week, lets start predicting : )

kevwe91

Apr 5, 2019
Saw this message just now !!!

This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday June 4, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.

Ray of Hope, for this week, lets start predicting : )

Is this usually the case when the site is scheduled for maintenance?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
By the way, how did your rest of the exam go?
It was pretty good except S & W. :confused:
Thanks for asking mate.
Well, I'm quite worried whether I would make it this time or not. As per my perspective it was not up to the mark if I compare it with my previous attempt. Because, Due to the consistent gap of almost 10 months, my Speaking and Writing abilities have been adversely affected. I could have done better! Anyways, Let's see with what scores the result gonna come on 14 June? :oops: (sigh)

Reactions: Dheana90 and ripul

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It was pretty good except S & W. :confused:
Thanks for asking mate.
Well, I'm quite worried whether I would make it this time or not. As per my perspective it was not up to the mark if I compare it with my previous attempt. Because, Due to the consistent gap of almost 10 months, my Speaking and Writing abilities have been adversely affected. I could have done better! Anyways, Let's see with what scores the result gonna come on 14 June? :oops: (sigh)
I wish u all the best for the result. I hope the result comes out great and proves that u've been worrying for nothing. :D:D:D Amen

When I did mine, I was worried about my reading and didn't think I'll even get 8 and I was wrong, I actually got 9. ;)

So, don't underestimate yourself that easily, dear...

By they way, I thought that u went for computer delivered one? But when u mentioned result come out on June 14, I realised u took paper based one.

Reactions: NikSharma01

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys,

I have been watching this thread from few days now. I need some suggestion from you guys as you have been looking at the pattern of ITA's and draws pretty closely.

I am currently sitting at 444 CRS from Feb 2019.

WES has assessed my m.com from GNDU as postgraduate diploma and now i have sent my educational credentials to IQAS, hoping it to be assessed as masters. I am expecting my IQAS in September, which will take me to 451.
Moreover, i am convincing my wife(co-applicant) to retake IELTS to help us reach 453.

But last Saturday, i received EOI from Ontario and now i am confused what should i do. I have neutral approach on settling in Ontario. But i don't want to be bounded. Does anyone knows about the restrictions pertaining to PNP? Can we move later on, like after 1 or 2 years if not satisfied with job scenario or weather?

Should i ignore this EOI, looking at my possible increase in score?

Apologies for the long post.
I have live examples of people who have taken this same risky venture of turning OINP down an now regretting :(
For all I care... Ontario is one of the choicest provinces in Canada and more so it's not like you have a fantastic score to compete in the future!
My candid advise Sir.... go and submit your application!!!.. people have pnp application currently being processed and are still trying EE.... not because of the 1500 but cos of processing time!...
Be wise!!
Regards

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
I have live examples of people who have taken this same risky venture of turning OINP down an now regretting :(
For all I care... Ontario is one of the choicest provinces in Canada and more so it's not like you have a fantastic score to compete in the future!
My candid advise Sir.... go and submit your application!!!.. people have pnp application currently being processed and are still trying EE.... not because of the 1500 but cos of processing time!...
Be wise!!
Regards
True man. At 444, it should be a no-brainer to go for OINP.

Reactions: rajss_1

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Hello guys,

I have been watching this thread from few days now. I need some suggestion from you guys as you have been looking at the pattern of ITA's and draws pretty closely.

I am currently sitting at 444 CRS from Feb 2019.

WES has assessed my m.com from GNDU as postgraduate diploma and now i have sent my educational credentials to IQAS, hoping it to be assessed as masters. I am expecting my IQAS in September, which will take me to 451.
Moreover, i am convincing my wife(co-applicant) to retake IELTS to help us reach 453.

But last Saturday, i received EOI from Ontario and now i am confused what should i do. I have neutral approach on settling in Ontario. But i don't want to be bounded. Does anyone knows about the restrictions pertaining to PNP? Can we move later on, like after 1 or 2 years if not satisfied with job scenario or weather?

Should i ignore this EOI, looking at my possible increase in score?

Apologies for the long post.
My suggestion would be to accept the NOI and go ahead with Ontario. Don't let it be wasted.

Reactions: rajss_1

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
Be wise!!
Regards
Thanks for your kind suggestion sir. Btw, what is the processing time for nomination?