+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
Hello guys,

I have been watching this thread from few days now. I need some suggestion from you guys as you have been looking at the pattern of ITA's and draws pretty closely.

I am currently sitting at 444 CRS from Feb 2019.

WES has assessed my m.com from GNDU as postgraduate diploma and now i have sent my educational credentials to IQAS, hoping it to be assessed as masters. I am expecting my IQAS in September, which will take me to 451.
Moreover, i am convincing my wife(co-applicant) to retake IELTS to help us reach 453.

But last Saturday, i received EOI from Ontario and now i am confused what should i do. I have neutral approach on settling in Ontario. But i don't want to be bounded. Does anyone knows about the restrictions pertaining to PNP? Can we move later on, like after 1 or 2 years if not satisfied with job scenario or weather?

Should i ignore this EOI, looking at my possible increase in score?

Apologies for the long post.

Last edited:

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Also waste ITAs includes fake profiles, which could be surely a significant number
That's what I mean. As compared to 2018, I guarantee that the amount of fake profiles with 450+ scores would have been unexpectedly high! Besides, due to the inability of majority of these profiles to validate its points without the relevant documentations, the wastage of ITAs would also be significantly high, hopefully. In that case, the wasted ITAs will have to be reissued again and thus we'll be benefitted with those ITAs in Q4.

Reactions: armaanwadhwa

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello guys,

I have been watching this thread from few days now. I need some suggestion from you guys as you have been looking at the pattern of ITA's and draws pretty closely.

WES has assessed my m.com from GNDU as postgraduate diploma and now i have sent my educational credentials to IQAS, hoping it to be assessed as masters. I am expecting my IQAS in September, which will take me to 451.
Moreover, i am convincing my wife(co-applicant) to retake IELTS to help us to reach 453.

But last Saturday, i received EOI from Ontario and now i am confused what should i do. I have neutral approach on settling in Ontario. But i don't want to be bounded. Does anyone knows about the restrictions pertaining to PNP? Can we move later on, like after 1 or 2 years if not satisfied with job scenario or weather?

Yes, under the PNP stream you're restricted to only one province for atleast 2 years. After completing that period you are free to settle wherever you want.

However, if there aren't many jobs available as per your NOC, then you can switch to another province by explaining the entire scenario to CIC.

BTW, what's your NOC?

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
Yes, under the PNP stream you're restricted to only one province for atleast 2 years. After completing that period you are free to settle wherever you want.

However, if there aren't many jobs available as per your NOC, then you can switch to another province by explaining the entire scenario to CIC.

BTW, what's your NOC?
NOC is 1111

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
NOC is 1111
Hi Raj & Nik, in fact, it is possible to settle in other province if you don't get the job in Ontario. There is no hard and fast rule to settle in the nominated province only.
However, there are very few instances when CIC caught someone and asked for the reason. And you should have some proof that you applied for jobs in that province but didn't had any luck so you decided to move to another province. Nobody will throw you out of Canada.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Scenario1:
a. Draw on 5th June: CRS 459 (+-1) wid 10 candidates missing the draw due to tiebreaker
b. Next draw after 2 weeks
On 19th June: CRS 456 (+-1) wid 230 candidates missing the draw due to tiebreaker

Scenario2:
a. If there is 3 week draw after 5th June, on 26th June: CRS 464(+-2) wid 52 candidates missing the draw due to tiebreaker
b. Next draw on 10th July: CRS 459 (+-1) wid 30 missing the draw due to tiebreaker
c. 24th July draw: CRS 457 wid 376 missing the draw due to tiebreaker

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
Hello guys,

Moreover, i am convincing my wife(co-applicant) to retake IELTS to help us reach 453.

So looking at the current trends, is 451-453 possible before December 2019? I have a birthday coming. Or should i opt for Ontario EOI?

Paladin_One

Dec 20, 2018
Although nothing is certain, based on previous behaviour from the IRCC, I'd say there is a good chance that there will either be a draw this Wednesday or Monday June 10th. In addition, there is a chance that the # of ITAs will increase in the next draw.

Two observations from 2018's results (see history here https://www.canadavisa.com/news/ircc-continues-trend-3-900-itas-in-december-12-express-entry-draw.html#gs.gfb6yz)

1. Every time there was a long break is the standard Express entry draws (e.g 21 days - March 14th & June 13th), there was a Monday draw following the draw
2. Every time there was an increase in ITAs being issued, the increase began in the first draw of that particular month (i.e the draw sizes don't increase mid month). Based on this, I'd say draw size will either increase in the next draw, or you're looking at July before another chance of the draw size increasing

It's suprising how many people are panicking that have high scores because of this single high draw that occurred after 4 weeks!
The 28 day break is unprecented in recent time, and people seem to be really surprised at the resulting jump in scores.

If the draw regularises, the score will definitely come down, so have faith. You panicking will not change anything IRCC does. Instead, try to increase your score any way you can; it's a better use of your time.

ArsheyaBegum

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Scenario1:
a. Draw on 5th June: CRS 459 (+-1) wid 10 candidates missing the draw due to tiebreaker
b. Next draw after 2 weeks
On 19th June: CRS 456 (+-1) wid 230 candidates missing the draw due to tiebreaker

Scenario2:
a. If there is 3 week draw after 5th June, on 26th June: CRS 464(+-2) wid 52 candidates missing the draw due to tiebreaker
b. Next draw on 10th July: CRS 459 (+-1) wid 30 missing the draw due to tiebreaker
c. 24th July draw: CRS 457 wid 376 missing the draw due to tiebreaker

Looks Scary :(

ArsheyaBegum

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Although nothing is certain, based on previous behaviour from the IRCC, I'd say there is a good chance that there will either be a draw this Wednesday or Monday June 10th. In addition, there is a chance that the # of ITAs will increase in the next draw.

Two observations from 2018's results (see history here https://www.canadavisa.com/news/ircc-continues-trend-3-900-itas-in-december-12-express-entry-draw.html#gs.gfb6yz)

1. Every time there was a long break is the standard Express entry draws (e.g 21 days - March 14th & June 13th), there was a Monday draw following the draw
2. Every time there was an increase in ITAs being issued, the increase began in the first draw of that particular month (i.e the draw sizes don't increase mid month). Based on this, I'd say draw size will either increase in the next draw, or you're looking at July before another chance of the draw size increasing

It's suprising how many people are panicking that have high scores because of this single high draw that occurred after 4 weeks!
The 28 day break is unprecented in recent time, and people seem to be really surprised at the resulting jump in scores.

If the draw regularises, the score will definitely come down, so have faith. You panicking will not change anything IRCC does. Instead, try to increase your score any way you can; it's a better use of your time.
Hope for a Miracle..

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi Raj & Nik, in fact, it is possible to settle in other province if you don't get the job in Ontario. There is no hard and fast rule to settle in the nominated province only.
However, there are very few instances when CIC caught someone and asked for the reason. And you should have some proof that you applied for jobs in that province but didn't had any luck so you decided to move to another province. Nobody will throw you out of Canada.
Yes, that's what I mean. Only, if job options aren't available in the nominated province, then one can validate his relocation in other provinces based on this factor.

Particularly, if one switches to another province only because he doesn't want to be restricted for 2 years in one part of Canada regardless of having PNP based PR, then I'm afraid you're becoming susceptible to CIC's strict action!