Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
paulgovas said:
Hi
We ( PGWP holders) also need to know the outcome of their applications. It seems that only FW would be invited for one year bridging open work permit. Then why do not we have the same?

We have been waiting for AINP nomination since Nov 2013. Being said we also need something to wait for the outcome of our application

Like yours, my PGWP expires in August/2015 and Cap will in be done in 2016 if I am lucky to get LMIA. Otherwise PGWP holders never hit the cap with PGWP.
Please AINP guys read our posts, understand our situation and do something for us as well.
i wish instead of making us wait .they at-least try to do something to reduce times and give relief to people by being more active so that we can see some light in future . may god help everyone

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEdreams15 said:
I called AINP and the person that I spoke with said that those who are eligible for the bridging permit will get notification in the mail (not email) to notify them. I asked if PGWP holders qualified and the response was "PGWP are TFW too"....so hopefully PGWP holders whose WP are expiring may benefit from this new update.

The officer also mentioned that an official update will be made on the website....no timeline for it though.
Really?!!!!! Great news!!!!!

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
PKG92 said:
i wish instead of making us wait .they at-least try to do something to reduce times and give relief to people by being more active so that we can see some light in future . may god help everyone
its doesnt look good for PGWP ppl..second month of this year going and no news from even december ppl. i m feb applicant and i feel hopeless i can only imagine how april-may ppl feeling right now...1st AINP screwed us and now EE...we are burning from both ends..i dont know how long we gonna last here. i wonder letting ppl's WP get expired is part of their plan to get massive inventory down...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
its doesnt look good for PGWP ppl..second month of this year going and no news from even december ppl. i m feb applicant and i feel hopeless i can only imagine how april-may ppl feeling right now...1st AINP screwed us and now EE...we are burning from both ends..i dont know how long we gonna last here. i wonder letting ppl's WP get expired is part of their plan to get massive inventory down...
Yeah I wonder as well who is getting those nominations??

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
It does not mean anybody is not getting nominations. They are picking and distributing the nominations everyday as their personal property. But unluckily they did not come to this forum .

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
paulgovas said:
It does not mean anybody is not getting nominations. They are picking and distributing the nominations everyday as their personal property. But unluckily they did not come to this forum .
Yes but someone is still getting them, but we don't hear anything from anyone :eek:

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
Phil89 said:
Yeah I wonder as well who is getting those nominations??
im losing hope. our company's application for lmia has been denied. and looking for another employer who will give me lmia is like finding a needle in a haystack.

anyone who receive nominations under their 'new implemented rule'? is it really just for those who will reach 4 year cap?

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
paulgovas said:
but who is getting those nominations??? i dont get it... i know they may not be part of this forum so we dont know..but if anything is moving we surely will know something from someone...AWE ppl, december ppl,jan., feb or any category for tht matter..no one is saying anything...i think they will consume this month sending letters to ppl who is getting new BOWP..and still 500 nominations will mysteriously be gone...
this is the most hopeless situation i have ever been in my whole life...when my friends from other province ask for status of application i dont know wht say to them..i m afraid if tell them tht i m still waiting for nomination they will laugh at me...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
but who is getting those nominations??? i dont get it... i know they may not be part of this forum so we dont know..but if anything is moving we surely will know something from someone...AWE ppl, december ppl,jan., feb or any category for tht matter..no one is saying anything...i think they will consume this month sending letters to ppl who is getting new BOWP..and still 500 nominations will mysteriously be gone...
this is the most hopeless situation i have ever been in my whole life...when my friends from other province ask for status of application i dont know wht say to them..i m afraid if tell them tht i m still waiting for nomination they will laugh at me...
Yeah people laugh at me or they say that i am stupid and just missed smth :D

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Phil89 said:
Yeah people laugh at me or they say that i am stupid and just missed smth :D
i m already cooking up my story what to say if i have to go back to home...wht do u think should i say...say anything u were on crack or too much alcohol or someting but dont say we wasted 2 years to get nominated end up getting nothing... god i dont wanna be laughing stock of my family.... :p :p

budingding

Feb 19, 2014
Next month is my 1 year of waiting for my nomination .....wow really sucks..today is the expiration of my work permit..Oh Lord have mercy on us..please touch the heart of the officers that they may be able to give our certiticate of nomination tomorrow..nothing is impossible with you.

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
budingding said:
Next month is my 1 year of waiting for my nomination .....wow really sucks..today is the expiration of my work permit..Oh Lord have mercy on us..please touch the heart of the officers that they may be able to give our certiticate of nomination tomorrow..nothing is impossible with you.
did u apply for restoration at least?

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Mariolopez said:
yeah!!! just wondering if anyone has called them and ask about some information. i guess we should write down a petition to MP'S MLA'S so that they can atleast have idea that after paying so much ,doing hard work ,we r suffering a lot . lol i guess they are still enjoying last year christmas .not moving up anything almost going to be 2 mnths of this year.