+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on June 25th but got my acknowledgment email on July 4th, would I qualify.
Though when they sent me the email with my file number it clearly states that they received my application dated June 25th.

pr_positive

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
I applied May 2014 got AOR August 20, 2014
work permit under positive LMO valid until December 2015.

Hopefully I am eligible and will receive email about BOWP as I am already under the 4 year TFW cap.

Goodluck to all of us waiting....

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
So apparently this news good for people who applied before July 1. I hate myself, im so tired of getting only bad news all the time, what did i do wrong? wanna kill myself

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
seregatema said:
So apparently this news good for people who applied before July 1. I hate myself, im so tired of getting only bad news all the time, what did i do wrong? wanna kill myself
Please, Seregatema don't take this too harshly. Besides, no official word has been released. Stay positive, there may be more positive changes coming that will work out in your favour. Nobody knew about this unofficial change until today. Keep staying strong!

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
This is Alberta's way of committing to its TFW's. CIC apparently didnt allowed them to increase its quoata, with the bulk of application still in queque this is what they've come up. Fair enough for us who waited long enough, I believe some members here applied Nov 2013 and WP's were about to expire and have not recieve any news yet. Maybe this is there way of answering our questions what will happen to those qualified applicants whose under 4yr CAP nd have not recieve any news about there application. Lets just hope for the best. God is really amazing

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
seregatema said:
WE ALL R WITH U !! DONT WORRY ,HAVE FAITH ON GOD .HE IS GREATER THAN ANYONE

dalma11

Star Member
May 26, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
05/11/2015
Nomination.....
06/11/2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
So, I applied in August, my work permit at the date of application would expire in January 2014 and I got a new LMIA for 2 years and new work permit in December. My work permit was issued until April 1st due to cumulative 4 years cap, now I`m not going to get 1 year extension just because I applied in August? this is so unfair :(

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Obviously someone from AINP reads this forum, cause apparently they made someone to delete those posts about the latest news. not just from here but from the PINOY forum as well. But it only proves that the info was correct but leaked before it's been officially released

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
wow the link about AINP changes got removed. seems that info was correct

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys here is :-

Date: January 30, 2015 at 1:20:11 PM MST
Subject: Temporary Foreign Worker Program - Conservative Government approves Transition Measures to Help Employers

Dear Constituents and Employers,

I have appreciated your continued input regarding recent changes to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program as they relate to Alberta’s labour force.

I have noted your comments that the Province of Alberta has a significant backlog to develop in their Provincial Nominee Program , and your concern that some of the individuals in the backlog are TFWs who will hit the cumulative duration limit in 2015 without an answer on their AINP application. Recognizing this is a challenge for employers when combined with the recent reforms to the TFWP.

As your Member of Parliament, I take seriously my responsibility to represent your interests to my Cabinet Colleagues. I am pleased to inform you that our Conservative Government has approved arrangements between Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), Citizenship & Immigration Canada and the Government of Alberta to provide for work permit extensions for TFWs in Alberta who have been nominated for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program, and whose temporary status may end prior to finalization of their permanent residency applications.

Our government is proposing two transition measures to help Alberta employers by ensuring that foreign workers who are being nominated under the PNP program are not forced to leave Canada before a decision can be made on their application. The two measures are:

• ESDC will provide a one-time exemption to these applicants’ employers from the cap on low-wage workers provided they meet strict criteria

• CIC will provide a one-year bridging work permit (exempt from the LMIA process) to TFWs subject to the cumulative duration limit

The Criteria:

• Applied to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program before July 1 2014

• Have work permits that expire in calendar year 2015

• Alberta has provided a letter to CIC or ESDC indicating and confirming that:

 Alberta intends to nominate these applicants

 Alberta is satisfied that the applicant’s employer has taken the necessary steps to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment but has been unable to do so for reasons beyond his/her control

 The employer has indicated in wr4iting to Alberta that they wish to have the applicant’s work permit renews

 For applicants in NOC O, A & B occupations, that Alberta has explicitly encouraged the individual to create an Express Entry profile.

I should advise that there is no guarantee that all of your employees will benefit since the province will have to make an assessment of whether each AINP applicant meets the criteria. However, I am pleased to advise you about the our Conservative Government’s positive response to the issues and concerns that you have raised.

Yours truly,

Hon. Rona Ambrose, P.C., M.P.
Edmonton-Spruce Grove

Debra Bain, Manager
Constituency Affairs
Office of the Hon. Rona Ambrose, P.C., M.P.
Member of Parliament for Edmonton-Spruce Grove
6801 170th Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4W4

Tel: (780) 495-7705 | Fax: (780) 495-7741 | Email: Rona.Ambrose.C1@parl.gc.ca
Facebook: Rona Ambrose | Twitter: @MinRonaAmbrose

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Someone asked the admin to remove the post from the FB forum so as not to jeopardize the current situation of TFW's.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
Hey guys here is :-

Date: January 30, 2015 at 1:20:11 PM MST
Subject: Temporary Foreign Worker Program - Conservative Government approves Transition Measures to Help Employers

Dear Constituents and Employers,

I have appreciated your continued input regarding recent changes to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program as they relate to Alberta's labour force.

I have noted your comments that the Province of Alberta has a significant backlog to develop in their Provincial Nominee Program , and your concern that some of the individuals in the backlog are TFWs who will hit the cumulative duration limit in 2015 without an answer on their AINP application. Recognizing this is a challenge for employers when combined with the recent reforms to the TFWP.

As your Member of Parliament, I take seriously my responsibility to represent your interests to my Cabinet Colleagues. I am pleased to inform you that our Conservative Government has approved arrangements between Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), Citizenship & Immigration Canada and the Government of Alberta to provide for work permit extensions for TFWs in Alberta who have been nominated for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program, and whose temporary status may end prior to finalization of their permanent residency applications.

Our government is proposing two transition measures to help Alberta employers by ensuring that foreign workers who are being nominated under the PNP program are not forced to leave Canada before a decision can be made on their application. The two measures are:

• ESDC will provide a one-time exemption to these applicants' employers from the cap on low-wage workers provided they meet strict criteria

• CIC will provide a one-year bridging work permit (exempt from the LMIA process) to TFWs subject to the cumulative duration limit

The Criteria:

• Applied to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program before July 1 2014

• Have work permits that expire in calendar year 2015

• Alberta has provided a letter to CIC or ESDC indicating and confirming that:

 Alberta intends to nominate these applicants

 Alberta is satisfied that the applicant's employer has taken the necessary steps to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment but has been unable to do so for reasons beyond his/her control

 The employer has indicated in wr4iting to Alberta that they wish to have the applicant's work permit renews

 For applicants in NOC O, A & B occupations, that Alberta has explicitly encouraged the individual to create an Express Entry profile.

I should advise that there is no guarantee that all of your employees will benefit since the province will have to make an assessment of whether each AINP applicant meets the criteria. However, I am pleased to advise you about the our Conservative Government's positive response to the issues and concerns that you have raised.

Yours truly,

Hon. Rona Ambrose, P.C., M.P.
Edmonton-Spruce Grove

Debra Bain, Manager
Constituency Affairs
Office of the Hon. Rona Ambrose, P.C., M.P.
Member of Parliament for Edmonton-Spruce Grove
6801 170th Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4W4

Tel: (780) 495-7705 | Fax: (780) 495-7741 | Email: Rona.Ambrose.C1 @ parl.gc.ca
Facebook: Rona Ambrose | Twitter: @ MinRonaAmbrose
That is a relief....

dalma11

Star Member
May 26, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
05/11/2015
Nomination.....
06/11/2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
seregatema said:
does application sent to AINP gives you an implied status? Thank you.
No, has nothing to do with...But if you are thinking to apply for a new work permit based in AINP received file nr, even if you know is not going to be approved, that will put in implied status until a decision is made.

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
dalma11 said:
No, has nothing to do with...But if you are thinking to apply for a new work permit based in AINP received file nr, even if you know is not going to be approved, that will put in implied status until a decision is made.
thank you. thats what i thought