+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariolopez said:
in presentation it says alberta agrees to introduce mesures to prevent any further accumulation of it invetory. so may new changes coming to criteria...
it also says alberta should make reasonable changes to prioritize according to WP expiry date...so further delays.....oh dear god...
as per number of files they got it doesnt look like whole lot of ppl will benefit from it. and their WP has to expire in calender year 2015..
Could you send me a copy of this presentation you are referring to?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
in presentation it says alberta agrees to introduce mesures to prevent any further accumulation of it invetory. so may new changes coming to criteria...
it also says alberta should make reasonable changes to prioritize according to WP expiry date...so further delays.....oh dear god...
as per number of files they got it doesnt look like whole lot of ppl will benefit from it. and their WP has to expire in calender year 2015..
So lets say my permit expires in 2016 and that means I will be put in the end of the line? :) wonderful haha

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Phil89 said:
So lets say my permit expires in 2016 and that means I will be put in the end of the line? :) wonderful haha
yep that is wht looks like it...
flavdcosta said:
look for pinoy ainp in facebook..join the group..its in tht..

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Mariolopez said:
yep that is wht looks like it...look for pinoy ainp in facebook..join the group..its in tht..
INTERESTING . MINE TOO THEN ??? :eek: WHAT TO SAY NOW

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
flavdcosta said:
It is posted on the group in facebook Pinoy AINP Nomination

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biz said:
It is posted on the group in facebook Pinoy AINP Nomination
I have joined the group, but its still pending.
Hence was wondering if someone could forward the same to me.

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Phil89 said:
and earlier someone was saying PGWP ppl getting treated fairly....further delays are coming for all of us here....i dont think i can handle any further delays...i wish i had wished with for moon trip...i would have already made a return trip by now instead i m still waiting for darn nomination

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
and earlier someone was saying PGWP ppl getting treated fairly....further delays are coming for all of us here....i dont think i can handle any further delays...i wish i had wished with for moon trip...i would have already made a return trip by now instead i m still waiting for darn nomination
AINP has become an essential part of our life from now on haha