+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Jagwinder15

Aug 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mumay fort said:
And also what do I write in the label?
In mailing label you have to write your address,so that In case they have to send you something they will use those mailing labels.
So Just create 2 mailing labels on 1 page and attach it with your application.
If you are sending your file through couriers,you have to write courier address written on your nomination.

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
Hi guys. Does the waiting time they give (8-12 months) can exceed to that? im just wondering bec i really wanted.to go back home permanently but im also thinking to wait until the 12th month. And hopefully, within those waiting time, they dont disqualify. Thanks in advance

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
albertasun said:
Coz u r under post graduate stream. It means something bro!
okkk thought all the categories are in the same poolll

Jasbasra

Jul 8, 2014
Hi guys, could you please tell me how long ainp is taking to send a file number nowadays, i sent my file on April 25 2014, delivered on 28 April but after that i did not get confirmation then i called to ainp regarding confirmation e-mail, they said that they sent me an e-mail on april 30 but due to spelling mistake in e-mail address that email bounced back to them,,, now its almost 3 and half months, but i did not get my file number. Please suggest me what should i do, i talked to my representative he said that he checked my application forms and my e-mail is correct in that, it can be officer's mistake. What you think guys?

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasbasra said:
Hi guys, could you please tell me how long ainp is taking to send a file number nowadays, i sent my file on April 25 2014, delivered on 28 April but after that i did not get confirmation then i called to ainp regarding confirmation e-mail, they said that they sent me an e-mail on april 30 but due to spelling mistake in e-mail address that email bounced back to them,,, now its almost 3 and half months, but i did not get my file number. Please suggest me what should i do, i talked to my representative he said that he checked my application forms and my e-mail is correct in that, it can be officer's mistake. What you think guys?
did you update your email info with AINP.they already have sent out file number to all applicants who applied in april and early May.you should have got your file number by now.i know quite a few people who applied in april and they got their file numbers

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qi said:
file number doesn't mean anything. mine is :79XX-14-117XX
Hey, did you apply under SRS-PGWP? I have applied under the same. My file number is XXXX-14-12XXX. Since you got your file number sometime in march and I got mine in july, it seems very difficult to believe that only 500 people applied for ainp in this category in these four months.

So, my question to you is, do you know the file numbers of any of your friends who applied under the same category? That would solve this file number issue once and for all :)

starla

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
500 applications For SRS-PGWP stream, it is possible.

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
april2014_AINP said:
Hey, did you apply under SRS-PGWP? I have applied under the same. My file number is XXXX-14-12XXX. Since you got your file number sometime in march and I got mine in july, it seems very difficult to believe that only 500 people applied for ainp in this category in these four months.

So, my question to you is, do you know the file numbers of any of your friends who applied under the same category? That would solve this file number issue once and for all :)
Will ask other two friends under this category for you tomorrow.

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
april2014_AINP said:

okay , so the guy who got file number on April 8 is 118xx (i got mine on March 20/22,and between mine and his was 166 ppl)
the other friend who got her AOR on April 30, got her file number on Aug 1st? (check my last posts..aound this time). hers is 123XX (488 ppl between her and the guy friend, which means from Jan 17 to April 30, there were at least 655 ppl applied under this category.)ppl who applied under international must be much more than SRS post grad...

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Qi said:
okay , so the guy who got file number on April 8 is 118xx (i got mine on March 20/22,and between mine and his was 166 ppl)
the other friend who got her AOR on April 30, got her file number on Aug 1st? (check my last posts..aound this time). hers is 123XX (488 ppl between her and the guy friend, which means from Jan 17 to April 30, there were at least 655 ppl applied under this category.)ppl who applied under international must be much more than SRS post grad...
Yep that is wht i thought..and when they say files are not processed FIFO..they give more preference to stratergic stream or someone with NOC that is really in demand.and rest of us get processed may be FIFO..
So my guess was right we are screwed for this year since most of us who got file number is march starts with 28xxx....
Oh god this waiting is killing me...

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariolopez said:
Yep that is wht i thought..and when they say files are not processed FIFO..they give more preference to stratergic stream or someone with NOC that is really in demand.and rest of us get processed may be FIFO..
So my guess was right we are screwed for this year since most of us who got file number is march starts with 28xxx....
Oh god this waiting is killing me...

That's what I was talking about in the first place.

Just try to look at the bright side. U might get it coz u got 28xxx. Mine is 30xxx! Lol

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
albertasun said:
That's what I was talking about in the first place.

Just try to look at the bright side. U might get it coz u got 28xxx. Mine is 30xxx! Lol
I dont think so buddy.....better luck next year may be....
All we can do is wait....atleast we know how they are moving files...
Do u happen to know how express entry will affect PNP applications..

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
april2014_AINP said:

Thanks Qi for information that u provided about ur buddy's file numbers it helped a lot understand how they are moving files..

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariolopez said:
I dont think so buddy.....better luck next year may be....
All we can do is wait....atleast we know how they are moving files...
Do u happen to know how express entry will affect PNP applications..
People from my country forum say you can apply pnp just same way as the way it work now and apply under Express Entry. In other words, you can choose which way you want to apply.

Under EE, each province will choose applicants according to their demand(occupations). That's why the CIC keep saying "the portion of pnp" in their announcement.

But you know these are not directly from CIC so we will have to wait till then. In my opinion, it is convincing because if the Canada really take this model from Australia or New Zealand, it's how they control their EE.