sw8Tjana said:
Hi. Just sharing my timeline
NOC 9496. Employer Driven Stream. Manufacturing Industry
AOR: February 20, 2014
File number: April 2, 2014
Additional Updated Documents(email) : July 27, 2015
Approved Nomination(email) : Aug 6, 2015
Waiting for the Nomination Letter
Orig WP expired on Dec 2014. Implied until Mar 2015. Stopped working after Implied for 3months.
LMIA denied Dec 2014. LMIA approved April 2015. Work Permit Approved July 2015, valid for a year.
Bravo ! ;D

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
Good morning fellas. I just received a verification call from AINP this morning, requesting for additional docs.
Applied March 2015, under manufacturing industry, WP expiry NoV 2015, hope i will get it soon....

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
roman_emperor08 said:
Good morning fellas. I just received a verification call from AINP this morning, requesting for additional docs.
Applied March 2015, under manufacturing industry, WP expiry NoV 2015, hope i will get it soon....
Happy for you,

one officer said we will not give certificate to you this year, after 2 weeks, other officer look at your application, and want to give certificate right away ! is AINP kidding me ! they play with us ?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pnp525 said:
Happy for you,

one officer said we will not give certificate to you this year, after 2 weeks, other officer look at your application, and want to give certificate right away ! is AINP kidding me ! they play with us ?
Hahaha good point. A bunch of idiots work there.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
i think they process application base on industry and wp expiry, just like they process this months July and August for Manufacturing industry then next two months may be scheduled processing for skilled industry or food service industry

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
To those who recived ainp cert before, after i sent them the requested docs, how will i know if my application is approve? they will send me an email that my application is approve or they will call me again? Thanks,

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
roman_emperor08 said:
To those who recived ainp cert before, after i sent them the requested docs, how will i know if my application is approve? they will send me an email that my application is approve or they will call me again? Thanks,

they will just mail certificate or they may let you know by email first ! may I ask you for what document they required ? I didn't hear anyone get certificate under food service industry for a while !

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
pnp525 said:
they will just mail certificate or they may let you know by email first ! may I ask you for what document they required ? I didn't hear anyone get certificate under food service industry for a while !
just last 3 months pay stubs

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roman_emperor08 said:
Congratulations mate ! ;D

qtie1

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 04 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Aug 25 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 03 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
June 30 2016
Med's Done....
July 05 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 09 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 03 2017
1987422 said:
Could you please share which category did you and your friends apply? Under EDS or SRS...

Thank you!

YES, they are Under SRS

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i have a question please help me.

I already filled AINP Last year and waiting for my nomination. At the time, when i started my job it was full time job but now a days my job is not full time. I only work less then 25 hrs a week which is not full time. our business is very slow. I guess full time is 30 hrs a week atleast.
My question, Does my working hrs will effect my AINP case? what should i do should i change the job? or should i keep my job and continue with it.

thanks

neyojmz

Oct 27, 2014
ali45 said:

I already filled AINP Last year and waiting for my nomination. At the time, when i started my job it was full time job but now a days my job is not full time. I only work less then 25 hrs a week which is not full time. our business is very slow. I guess full time is 30 hrs a week atleast.
My question, Does my working hrs will effect my AINP case? what should i do should i change the job? or should i keep my job and continue with it.

thanks
full time is at least 30hrs, they said if anything change on your job you will have to inform them..
if you could find a full time job soon with the same noc, do it.
if you don't have other options, you can just leave your application as is and see if you are lucky or not if they ever not verify your application.

it happens to my friend before no one check his application but just receive the certificate.

I don't encourage you to take the risk but just tell you what I know happened before.

good luck.

Godwillprovide/faith

Mar 24, 2015
ali45 said:

thanks
what is your NOC code?thanks