Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Wow, my wife did get her passport this morning with TRV visa. It was very stressful few weeks, specially after 70 days were passed. I am thankful to Allah and to the members here who have been helpful, supportive and provided encouragement. The application was sent on Nov. 15, 2011.

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
Congrats IRSUM ---finally u got it and no stress now

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
unaseem said:
Congrats IRSUM ---finally u got it and no stress now
Thank you Unaseem. for sure lot of stress is released. thanks for your positive messages through this. My best wishes and prayers for both of you

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
irsum said:
Thank you Unaseem. for sure lot of stress is released. thanks for your positive messages through this. My best wishes and prayers for both of you
congrats on your Success --- How long of a visit visa do you ask for and how long was your wife granted?

Was your a special or straight forward case -- Can you please indicate what reasons you presented for your wifes Strong ties to her Home country

Thanks

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
jay123456 said:
congrats on your Success --- How long of a visit visa do you ask for and how long was your wife granted?

Was your a special or straight forward case -- Can you please indicate what reasons you presented for your wifes Strong ties to her Home country

Thanks
Thanks Jay, our case is straight. Applied for 6 months and the visa allow her to travel any time until August. For wife's tie's she enclosed her job letter and some salary slips, and her bank account and car papers. That is all.
Take care

sabbas110

Feb 14, 2012
irsum said:
Thanks Jay, our case is straight. Applied for 6 months and the visa allow her to travel any time until August. For wife's tie's she enclosed her job letter and some salary slips, and her bank account and car papers. That is all.
Take care
Hi Isrum,

Congratulations for the visa! I am also applying for my wife's TRV and I was wondering if I can could have a brief chat with you before applying. Can you please PM me here or at sabbas110@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

SA

u_daniel

Feb 5, 2012
irsum said:
Wow, my wife did get her passport this morning with TRV visa. It was very stressful few weeks, specially after 70 days were passed. I am thankful to Allah and to the members here who have been helpful, supportive and provided encouragement. The application was sent on Nov. 15, 2011.
congrts irsum

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Humayun000 and u_daniel thank you very much

sabbas110 I will send you an email soon

Best wishes to all of you

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
So when my wife will arrive to Canada, does any one knows how much duration the immigration at the aiport is likely to allow her to stay. We applied for 6 months and the visa on the passport has expiration after 6 months but to my understanding that duration only
reflects the period until which she can travel to Canada. I will appreciate any information and clarification.

sunny2088

Feb 15, 2012
Hello everyone, I am applying for my wife visa this month.

I have sponsored my wife and my file is in Islamabad since Dec . to apply for the visa I am showing income of $26,000 and a bank balance of $20,000. My wife also has around $10,000 in her personal account. she also has some land on her name. The main reason for the application is my graduation from university which is happening on June 19 . I really want her to be with me since graduation only happens once in lifetime and means a lot to me. I also got an invitation letter from Concordia university which has my wife name on it and the relationship to me. The letter also confirm that I have all the requirements to graduate and the date of graduation. I am putting the travel date from May 28 to June 24.

I have written an invitation letter with all the details and I mention I will take care of all the expenses.

The only problem I have is that my wife doesn’t work. so I am not sure if I have enough material to convince the visa officer that she will return.

What else can I put in the application to make the case look stronger and convince the officer?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sunny

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
whtever ur file has, its more then enough. No worries for your wife that she is working or not----u will get ur wife's visa for sure inshahAllah

sabbas110

Feb 14, 2012
irsum said:
So when my wife will arrive to Canada, does any one knows how much duration the immigration at the aiport is likely to allow her to stay. We applied for 6 months and the visa on the passport has expiration after 6 months but to my understanding that duration only
reflects the period until which she can travel to Canada. I will appreciate any information and clarification.
Hi Isrum,

The forum is not letting me PM you. Can you please email me at sabbas110@gmail.com or please text me at 226.600.4828.

Thanks in advance

SA

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
salam irsum: congrats to you and your wife. glad to know u got your visa alhumdollilah. ours got rejected last week, the reason they refused was lack of travel history. cant improve that now. did your wife had any previous tavel details/history on her passport? thanks and congrats again.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sunny2088 said:
Hello everyone, I am applying for my wife visa this month.

I have sponsored my wife and my file is in Islamabad since Dec . to apply for the visa I am showing income of $26,000 and a bank balance of $20,000. My wife also has around $10,000 in her personal account. she also has some land on her name. The main reason for the application is my graduation from university which is happening on June 19 . I really want her to be with me since graduation only happens once in lifetime and means a lot to me. I also got an invitation letter from Concordia university which has my wife name on it and the relationship to me. The letter also confirm that I have all the requirements to graduate and the date of graduation. I am putting the travel date from May 28 to June 24.

I have written an invitation letter with all the details and I mention I will take care of all the expenses.

The only problem I have is that my wife doesn't work. so I am not sure if I have enough material to convince the visa officer that she will return.

What else can I put in the application to make the case look stronger and convince the officer?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sunny
I had similar situations like yours. My convocation was on June 18, 2010 and when my wife applied for a single-entry TRV from Dhaka, Bangladesh; she was rejected :(

She was doing mandatory medical internship (paid) during that time and still coudn't satisfy the VO that she would come back. Though I was unemployed as I was finishing up my bachelor degree; I already had Full-Time Permanent job offer. I had around $20,000 in my bank as well. Besides, my wife showed her income and bank statement. Nothing did the trick.

Things I would tell you to emphasize:
- Write a good invitation letter emphasizing that she would definitely go back. Also, show the importance of attending the graduation ceremony together.
- Try to show 4~6 months monthly bank statements. Providing a single page of your bank assets may make the VO think that you've just deposited the money from other sources especially when you're on eve of graduation.
- Provide your employment documents as you said your income is $26,000
- You may consider changing the travel date close to the convocation date (for example: June 6 to June 27)
- Make sure that your wife's intended duration of stay in Canada doesn't fall beyond your STUDY PERMIT

Wish you good luck.