immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
Good, look wayne, i don't care for others. who cares!!! this world is not for honesty and not for genuine people. Read news papers which country and which countries people are honest!!!
(for example; Pak government is honest to USA that they helped & hide worlds no.1 terrorist? same USA honest to world that they really killed that guy? who honest here in this world? no -one. so dont care live your life and just relax man) this is the best example for honesty...

yes from AsIan country people this is not new about POF and other documents.
I made this because my points just border points and some doubts to get less points may be 66? but now I am okay.
i already in-process and reviewed completed by Vo so I have never worry about anything.
i dont care other applicant's , why should I? just i believe to make happy my family and my future career!
(if you dont know I just explain some small story about USA H1B) did you realize that H1B applicants 95% work for consultancy and for agencies. those all create all documents for H1B most of fake and pay to consultant for H1B fees. they enter here and get some pay slips and look for the jobs, when they get jobs they are lucky otherwise working in hotels and pay taxes to that agencies. this is illegale too, but everything is fair and many of working here from those consultancies, if USA stop those people than USA never get h1b fees.
same here with the CIC. even look many applicants here with fake work permit (by creating documents of AEO and all). i know some agents charges 20k cad to 25k for work permit and for FSW2.
so everything is fair in this world for your better future...

Prashant

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
And what about you? ask yourself... please...