immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
I am not insulting but its reality, did you meet anyone personaly? no right? this is public forum and most of 95% users here not declared own identity.
Remember and keep in mind, can you stop consultants? if you can then go to the street and stop all consultancy or agents to stop apply on behalf of the applicant.
by the way my consultant adviced me he is the best and CIC recognized since last over 10years.
So you do your work and handle your own case, if you qualified than apply on your own way!!! why you wait for..
I manage documents and I am sharing the story here that look how CIC can deeply work for your documents, its true that my document even anyone will see --> I bet you no one can told that proof of relation that the person is not my uncle.
your application not approved or late reply than I can't help you.. but my way is the mind game and open war for immigration which consultancy fight with CIC.
So take some chill <=> pills and apply for canada.
lots of people here I bet you most of 90% people of this forum edit work experience certificate and they apply after looking the noc details, so its good? right?
ok listen if you dont like my way than stay away, who invite you to read this text here...!

Prashant

andreagail999 said:
I am just amazed by such a thick skin you have got, firstly trying to manipulate the system with fake relationship documents and then you insult people who have been in this forum.

People like you make me sick. You are the reason why there are so many fraud consultants taking away people hard earned money. I am not here to give you a lecture because this is how you grew up and shows your family value.

I guess you are in states and I believe you are there illegally and that's why you want to get out of the.

good luck and happy cheating

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
immigration1 said:
I am not insulting but its reality, did you meet anyone personaly? no right? this is public forum and most of 95% users here not declared own identity.
Remember and keep in mind, can you stop consultants? if you can then go to the street and stop all consultancy or agents to stop apply on behalf of the applicant.
by the way my consultant adviced me he is the best and CIC recognized since last over 10years.
So you do your work and handle your own case, if you qualified than apply on your own way!!! why you wait for..
I manage documents and I am sharing the story here that look how CIC can deeply work for your documents, its true that my document even anyone will see --> I bet you no one can told that proof of relation that the person is not my uncle.
your application not approved or late reply than I can't help you.. but my way is the mind game and open war for immigration which consultancy fight with CIC.
lots of people here I bet you most of 90% people of this forum edit work experience certificate and they apply after looking the noc details, so its good? right?
ok listen if you dont like my way than stay away, who invite you to read this text here...!

Prashant

Hi.

If you have enough points, why on earth would you want to generate extra points with fraudulent documents?

I can assure you 90% of this forum do not "edit work experience certificate" and it's not all good. Most people get genuine references from their employers. Just because a minority of dishonest applicants forge documents it does not make it right or "all good".

In order to prove this man is your uncle you need not only authentic birth certificates to prove his relationship with you (which presumably you intend to forge) but also his Canadian permanent resident card or passport to prove he is a Canadian permanent resident or citizen. Do you intend to forge those as well?

Whatever dude. I hope you are caught.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
coolguy2010 said:
Dear Visaexpert,

Lying to CIC is ok.......but think of other person who is also helping and who is not really an relative to Immigration1. I am wondering that he is not scared of doing this type of stunt....?

If this is caught, then everybody will be in problem.

Regards
Cool
Lying to CIC is not ok. It's an offence under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, actually.

If he goes through with this is sincerely hope that he, and the person fraudulently claiming to be related to him, are both caught.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
MrH1B4Canada said:
Good, what a chalange for CIC people. So, you got points and FOOOL to CIC people .... thats I want to say you are real Indian.... great work..... I remember that my father birth record lost from municiple corporation even they don't found any other people records who born on the day when my father born even not for that purticular month record too, municipal birth department lost complete set of record books in flood, so my father went to court and get birthcertificate. lots of things possible in India, in India look news for every day scandals, stamp paper gotala , 2g gotala, etc. uhhh anyway you got points and update here.
I don't know who is worse, the original poster for wanting to do this fraudulently, or people like you for encouraging him.

So people who commit fraud are "real Indians" are they? I am sure a great number of the honest Indian applicants on this forum would be insulted by that.

Wayne.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prashant, you did something UNIVERSALLY wrong and you are now preaching your wrong doings on a Public Forum.

I am just wondering about the docs that were INITIALLY submitted by this fake uncle when he got his PR and subsequent Citizenship - Did he not have to submit the form that requires to provide the information regarding BROTHER/SISTER? Did he have your father's name in that form? If yes, then I must say that this was a well meditated act to fraud the system and unfortunately THIS ACT IS NOT APPRECIATED.

Mitali

YTNZ

Apr 26, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011 encashed on 06/05/2011
Doc's Request.
06-02-2012 / 30-10-2012
Nomination.....
PER 03-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
08-07-2011
Med's Request
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012 / Medical received line 07-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
decision made: 1-3-13 Visa Date: 27-02-13 Passport Received: 5-3-13
LANDED..........
Hopefully June 2013
immigration1 said:

Prashant
I can't get it, why are you publishing this then? This forum is not your personal dairy to confess your sins.
are you really proud of what you did? do you think faking documents is heroic?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

Well they will probably check the "uncles" old application and your father won't show on the IMM 5406 as a brother, so you get refused for misrepresentation and receive a two year ban.
Hi PMM!

Just for curosity. Do they check the person's IMM 5406 form who is sponsoring a relative for adaptibility points. I remember one person on this forum provided his brother's IMM 5406 form to prove he is a real brother but he got rejected as CIC asked for birth certificate, landing card, pasport, proof of residency etc.

Thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azazaz said:
good work indians. you should be proud of what you doing... :p
Hi azazaz,

That was not a very nice comment and definitely this act on part of Prashant was nothing to be proud of. I am sure you will agree that corruption and fraud has become an integral part of every Nation whether we like it or not and that does not mean that these acts should be labelled "GOOD or ok".

Just because a stupid and arrogant Indian has portrayed his stupidity, you don't have the right to hurt the feelings of millions of Indians who tread on a path of honesty.

Hope you understand the delicate feelings here.....

Mitali

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
Lying to CIC is not ok. It's an offence under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, actually.

If he goes through with this is sincerely hope that he, and the person fraudulently claiming to be related to him, are both caught.

Wayne.

Yes, i know 2 wrongs do not make it right. For those who can make their way through in anyway, let them try it. After all CIC has lied to applicants, that applications will be processed within one year and still some of us are hanging for 2 years and nothing has been done yet.
They make written commitments and change them, without any tangible reason. When something is written and if there is any change, there most be a good reason why the is a change. They are not even polite at all when replying to mails.

I have a good number of my friends who have re applied with documents they made them up and their applications are being processed faster. It is not their fault that their old application is still waiting on a queue that will never end. In my case i hate to deal with documents that are being made up so i have to wait for the process of my application with my real documents. To me life is not a race. One who laughs last laughs best. That is my motto and i think it works in my case.

Life continues even out of Canada.

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 &amp; 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
canadaforall said:
Yes, i know 2 wrongs do not make it right. For those who can make their way through in anyway, let them try it. After all CIC has lied to applicants, that applications will be processed within one year and still some of us are hanging for 2 years and nothing has been done yet.
They make written commitments and change them, without any tangible reason. When something is written and if there is any change, there most be a good reason why the is a change. They are not even polite at all when replying to mails.

I have a good number of my friends who have re applied with documents they made them up and their applications are being processed faster. It is not their fault that their old application is still waiting on a queue that will never end. In my case i hate to deal with documents that are being made up so i have to wait for the process of my application with my real documents. To me life is not a race. One who laughs last laughs best. That is my motto and i think it works in my case.

Life continues even out of Canada.
Hi Canadaforall,
I love your spirit and way of thinking.
I think this is the way one has to be in life.
I am sure you will succeed in what ever you do.
+1 for you mate
cheers
Soby

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soby said:
Hi Canadaforall,
I love your spirit and way of thinking.
I think this is the way one has to be in life.
I am sure you will succeed in what ever you do.
+1 for you mate
cheers
Soby

Thanks Soby, that is the way we have to think and wait for things to happen normally. I will tell one little experience. I am in another country of residence, not my native country. Two friend arrived here before me and i arrived one year after they landed. I have graduated got a permanent job and resident permit and those friends who arrived before me, still have their student visas.
That is why i have the notion in my mind.

If migration was high pay i will just relax here and make money, i am migrating for other reasons. I am waiting for my turn to come. I am happy i am not loosing any plan in my life, since i can still invest in my home country as planned. No plan is put on hold like other applicants are doing.

I wish all of us good luck.

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR &quot;In-process&quot;
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
uhh uuu. lots of people are over react & jealous!!! don't blaim I am proud to be Indian.
Looke fraud & cheating is in all countries. don't you look UK USA & other countries people are fraud!!! comon see in the USA lots of cheaters and fraud arround here.

@ pittabread : old applicants dont have to fill IMM forms who entered in 1960's or 1950's time, those days many of from asia , europe including UK people entered illegale in Canada. those day NO IELTS , NO MEDCIAL, NO more waiting period for immigration....

@ Cappuccino, i made this because I am affraid that VO may be count less points, so my lawyer told me for relationship documents, so we made this. And yes uou left this forum! why you back to this forum!! many of here wrote in that forum that nobody wants you here!! why you did that marketing stunt!!! I share this to know others that look how CIC works on your documents, this is not for you if you don't like to read.
you are from UK why you move to canada, your home country is nice & even lots of people also illegale there.
why dont you speak to your government to stop those?
oh please don't be over react now here, ask yourself that what you did when you apply for immigration!!

look many asians dont have much money to prove POf, somany people borrow money. ask yourself guys. how you get those money for POF!!!
whatever you guys type its okay but this is the reality with CIC.

Prashant

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
immigration1 said:
uhh uuu. lots of people are over react & jealous!!! don't blaim I am proud to be Indian.
Looke fraud & cheating is in all countries. don't you look UK USA & other countries people are fraud!!! comon see in the USA lots of cheaters and fraud arround here.

@ pittabread : old applicants dont have to fill IMM forms who entered in 1960's or 1950's time, those days many of from asia , europe including UK people entered illegale in Canada. those day NO IELTS , NO MEDCIAL, NO more waiting period for immigration....

@ Cappuccino, i made this because I am affraid that VO may be count less points, so my lawyer told me for relationship documents, so we made this. And yes uou left this forum! why you back to this forum!! many of here wrote in that forum that nobody wants you here!! why you did that marketing stunt!!! I share this to know others that look how CIC works on your documents, this is not for you if you don't like to read.
you are from UK why you move to canada, your home country is nice & even lots of people also illegale there.
why dont you speak to your government to stop those?
oh please don't be over react now here, ask yourself that what you did when you apply for immigration!!

look many asians dont have much money to prove POf, somany people borrow money. ask yourself guys. how you get those money for POF!!!
whatever you guys type its okay but this is the reality with CIC.

Prashant
Hi Prashant,

Actually the reason I am back is not because "many of here wrote in that forum that nobody wants you here!!". Quite the contrary. Had that been the case I would most certainly have stayed away.
Many people specifically asked me to come back, including the David Cohen's forum moderator. So I decided to come back to help the majority, and just put up with the minority. It was no "marketing stunt" I genuinely intended to leave when I said I was going to - the vast majority of people believe and understand this. To the few who don't - I really don't care what you think.

And I am fully aware that some applicants, largely from Asia, apply with fraudulently borrowed funds. And many people will tell you that I do not agree with that either!

When you people cheat in this way, you don't spare a single thought for the honest people you are cheating.

Now, you do not even NEED this fraudulent proof of relative to achieve the number of points to qualify. Please do yourself a favour, and the other genuine and honest applicants a favour, and simply apply with the truth. If you choose to do that, then I genuinely wish you the very best of luck with your application. If you choose to cheat, I hope you are caught.

Wayne.

andreagail999

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
PER email received : 24th March 2011
Nomination.....
RBVO: 16th April 2011
AOR Received.
Never received till date
File Transfer...
In Process : 13th June 2011
Med's Request
19th July 2011
Med's Done....
20th August 2011, Medicals received line added in e-cas: 18th sep 2011
Interview........
Waived but have to get RCMP cert, which took almost 3 months
Passport Req..
1st march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15th march 2012
LANDED..........
30th June 2012
immigration1 said:
your application not approved or late reply than I can't help you.. but my way is the mind game and ope

war for immigration which consultancy fight with CIC.

What a wanker you are ..... Disgusting

Prashant