immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
And yes, my father record also not found in birth and death office , my father make effidavite that the person is staying in Canada and me we are brother, this effedavite issued from Mathura UP Court with notarized. so mostly I take 25days to make all documents arranged and now we have all documents.

I created post here becasue I never seen this kind of post and even its possible or not we dont know but I will sure prove it will be possible with above situation people.
Thanks guys
Prashant

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
visaexpert said:
Hi immigration1

I think, you can easily lie to CIC Canada. You have enough documents to claim points but it is true that he is not your uncle.

I advice you that you try to score points from IELTS, French, Spouse Education and do not lie to CIC.

One mistake you have done on forum that you have mention your father's, grand father's real names on this forum and written that you are going to cheat CIC. CIC can easily find all these details easy by google search engine.
No dear I used name for an example, its not real name of my father and even town name too. if you look my home and mentioned town for example its 1000km far from my home in India, but mentioned case is TRUE and exact matched with my father complete name and person staying in Canada complete name upto 3 generation of my father and person staying in canada, somany time postman and even lots of people made mistake in invitation cards , even from our society (samaj) lots of people are strange to look our last 3 generation people name exactly match. even if CIC will match it I sure they will not find any error, thats why the person staying in Canada from my village he hired CIC authorized lawyer , I am unmarried and this age is not for marriage too , I'm just 23 years old, even my experience of work is as per NOC is just 1year and 2months but matched with NOC.
now my father also get effidavite certificate that he is brother of my father , my father got this affadevite from our Taluka court.
Prashant

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
visaexpert said:
I think, immigration lawyer may have arranged document to this candidate and may charged lots of money for providing Canadian Citizenship card, passport and other Canadian address documents.

Lawyer/ agents help to arrange all these documents like fake relative proof, fake arrange employment offer etc.
No we are not paying much money , just USD2800 fees for entire process. less fees charged then David Cohen, main benefits is the lawyer is kind of friend of person staying in Canada, because he also enter illegle when my lawyer completed his B.com LLB from India Punjab, and the person staying in canada and lawyer both got PR and citizenship with same period in 1960's. even my lawyer handle somany rejected cases and he prepared file for them and rejected applicant already setteled in canada after submitting under this lawyer with all new file and new documents.
thats why we trust, and the person is living in canada he is pretty interested to settle me becasue he is from our village and he is good friend of my father and family too. even he supported us financialy too in our study, he also arranged my student visa of USA and I got H1B from university campus hiring.
I am not encourage to anyone to do this which I am going to do, but I am goint to explain my case and I want to realized what CIC and CHC can work , how they search relationship , if on paper then I am good, if they call someone then even its also no problem becasue person living in Canada he told to all family members that he is my uncle. so all knows everything from his family and my family. I think CIC or CHC will not call anyone for this case all set on paper with notarized copies and in original submittion in English.

Prashant

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
hi...do u know that this forum is being monitored by CIC? Be sure you are ready to face the consequenses when u are caught...goodluck!

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think so CIC have time to monitored this forum, if it is true to monitoring, then this guy not used his real name, CIC got lots of packages eachday , so how they know about this person, I think he used his name is also not true even his location, I am dam sure.
Immigration1 will provide all documents proof then he will sure succeed. I am not encourage him but just think if this guy provide all perfect documents then!!!!!!! It is lie to CIC but how CIC will find, if CIC issue AOR and proceed his case!!! CIC or CHC can not go at his village and ask each people about his relationship with other person. CIC / CHC just follow papers on documents proof only. if they have doubt they can call notary or court or respected department but its in rare case I dont think so the CIC or CHC will call or do this.

OMM

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
All set , package ready to send.
I am sending all original notrazied copies.

Thanks lots guys lets see how accurate or active CIC people.
Prashant

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
Hi all Just for information, CIC charged fees, DD Encashed. That means my documents accepted and eligible to apply as per my lawyer.

Prashant

MrH1B4Canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Toledo, OH
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
No, 7 bands
File Transfer...
Buffalo
Med's Request
June 10, 2011
Med's Done....
YES June 25, 2011 , MED.ReCVD July 12, 2011
Interview........
GoodBye
Passport Req..
Sept-22-2011
VISA ISSUED...
yes, dec 01, 2011 but recieved pp on dec 21, 2011
LANDED..........
planed just for landing procedure
immigration1 said:
Hi all Just for information, CIC charged fees, DD Encashed. That means my documents accepted and eligible to apply as per my lawyer.

Prashant
Good, what a chalange for CIC people. So, you got points and FOOOL to CIC people .... thats I want to say you are real Indian.... great work..... I remember that my father birth record lost from municiple corporation even they don't found any other people records who born on the day when my father born even not for that purticular month record too, municipal birth department lost complete set of record books in flood, so my father went to court and get birthcertificate. lots of things possible in India, in India look news for every day scandals, stamp paper gotala , 2g gotala, etc. uhhh anyway you got points and update here.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Whether or not this forum is monitored by CIC, people like you sicken me, frankly.

You talk openly of such fraudulent activity as though it's all commonplace and it's all ok. WELL IT IS NOT.

We have good, honest applicants waiting in the system for many years - rejected and delayed because of NOC caps and visa quotas - then we have people like you forging relationship documents to steal visas you do not deserve.

I suspect my post will be unpopular in some quarters but I stand firm on the principal - either apply to Canada the right way, legitimately and honestly, or do not apply at all.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
PMM said:
so you are asking about how to lie to Immigration?
PMM regrettably more and more people are coming onto this forum asking how they can lie and cheat their way to a visa, stealing them from honest applicants.

Really annoys me to the core - especially seeing some of the long waits and frustrating hardships that some very decent and honest applicants have to endure.

Wayne.

ana_ana

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd 07-2010
IELTS Request
07-10-2010
File Transfer...
in process 31-01-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
i cant believe this is the 2nd time today that there is a post for faking documents. I guess now i understand why a lot of applicants are hiring consultants and pay them a lot of money when their results on the IELTS test are pretty good.
Somebody can make a simple mistake in the application form and get rejected....other can fake the whole documentation. What a descent and honest thing to do...ITS A CRIME if u didnt know

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
Whatever Cappucino and others.
My points already enough points without relationship documents.
But I don't want take risk for lack of points.
Nobody monitor this site, belive me becasue if CIC or immigration people have time they clear backlog for old application people why they monitor this site?
I am not using my real name here. somany people not shared identity here (look PMM , Qorax and others, so your dont know who are they!! from where "may be from MARS"?).

prashant

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
whatever I owned AOR's quickly & In-process. eligibility review completed.

prashant

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
not crime anyway this was the open chanllenge for them, why don't they find wrong in my documents (becasue its cleared what they required).
so don't use this word "crime" use challenges for them.
even its crime that CIC already charged fees for old applicant and still they not processed? it's not crime that immigration department promise false "FAST TRACK", don't you belive it is crime!!!
why don't people or others fight for FAST TRACK against CIC M-1 rules?
Prashant

ana_ana said:
i cant believe this is the 2nd time today that there is a post for faking documents. I guess now i understand why a lot of applicants are hiring consultants and pay them a lot of money when their results on the IELTS test are pretty good.
Somebody can make a simple mistake in the application form and get rejected....other can fake the whole documentation. What a descent and honest thing to do...ITS A CRIME if u didnt know

andreagail999

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
PER email received : 24th March 2011
Nomination.....
RBVO: 16th April 2011
AOR Received.
Never received till date
File Transfer...
In Process : 13th June 2011
Med's Request
19th July 2011
Med's Done....
20th August 2011, Medicals received line added in e-cas: 18th sep 2011
Interview........
Waived but have to get RCMP cert, which took almost 3 months
Passport Req..
1st march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15th march 2012
LANDED..........
30th June 2012
immigration1 said:
Whatever Cappucino and others.
My points already enough points without relationship documents.
But I don't want take risk for lack of points.
Nobody monitor this site, belive me becasue if CIC or immigration people have time they clear backlog for old application people why they monitor this site?
I am not using my real name here. somany people not shared identity here (look PMM , Qorax and others, so your dont know who are they!! from where "may be from MARS"?).

prashant

I am just amazed by such a thick skin you have got, firstly trying to manipulate the system with fake relationship documents and then you insult people who have been in this forum.

People like you make me sick. You are the reason why there are so many fraud consultants taking away people hard earned money. I am not here to give you a lecture because this is how you grew up and shows your family value.

I guess you are in states and I believe you are there illegally and that's why you want to get out of the.

good luck and happy cheating