+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mark_ng2920

Sep 16, 2024
Hey everyone, my work permit is expiring at the end of this month, and I'm still waiting for the AOR for my PR application, which I submitted on Jul 10.

Has anyone received their AOR recently? If so, when did you submit your application? Also, I'd really appreciate any advice on what I should do if I don't get the AOR before my work permit expires.

Thanks a lot!!

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Hey everyone, my work permit is expiring at the end of this month, and I'm still waiting for the AOR for my PR application, which I submitted on Jul 10.

Has anyone received their AOR recently? If so, when did you submit your application? Also, I'd really appreciate any advice on what I should do if I don't get the AOR before my work permit expires.

Thanks a lot!!
You might be eligible for work permit for CSQ holders. Read the requirements to see if it applies to you: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/quebec-cases/labour-market-impact-assessment-exempt-work-permit-renewals-extensions-certain-quebec-selection-holders.html

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
Our Timeline
Arrima Invitation: 29-Jun-2023
Applied and Payment Done : 25-Jul-2023
AOR: 23-Aug-2023
Additional Documents Sent: 25-Oct-2023
CSQ Received: 12-Jan-2024

PR Timeline: VO: Sydney, 3 Persons, Outland Applicant
PR Applied: 22-May-2024
AOR and Biometrics Request: 12-Jul-2024
Biometrics Done and Updated in GC Key: 22-Jul-2024
Medical Passed: 14-Sep-2024 (We did upfront!)

Will Keep Posting....!

peykaf

Jan 4, 2023
Hey all, I have a question. My CSQ will expire in Feb 2025, and with all the delay in my file, I'm anxious about what will happen if my PR is not approved, and my CSQ is expired. Any insights and experiences regarding this? Thank you

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Hey all, I have a question. My CSQ will expire in Feb 2025, and with all the delay in my file, I'm anxious about what will happen if my PR is not approved, and my CSQ is expired. Any insights and experiences regarding this? Thank you
Nothing will happen as long as your application is not returned. CSQ only needs to be valid when you submit your application

ines_j

Sep 18, 2024

Thanks a lot!!
Hi, I submitted my PR application on July 8 and I received AOR two days ago. I think yours might be coming soon!

Reactions: ProspectiveCanadain