+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
Dan Martin said:
Hi,

My wife is a nurse work in Saudi roughly 4 yrs now and she had work experience in philippines but we had hard time to produce the JD(Local experience) thats why opted to put on the application her saudi experience only because we can provide her JD from her saudi hospital.

do you think we won't encounter some problem in the immigration?

thanks,

Dan
sayang po ang points if you will opt not to declare your wife's local work experience..try the best that you can to provide the job description you need from here..utilize your friends or relatives as much as possible to get one..lol...besides, you might be questioned how did you obtain employment to saudi arabia without necessary work experience from the Philippines (if they will do background check/assessment)..one more thing, i have downloaded the forms on the application for the federal level once you have the CSQ..and there is i think some questions there that you have to declare all the places that you have lived for the past ten years as well as your activity in these places during those years (student, self employed, unemployed, etc)..so if you will not declare it on your application to quebec, most probably you will write "unemployed" to the form im referring..so its kinda not so good to see that status especially if it is for several years..all of these are only my opinion..might as well consult people who know more about this thing..lol

regarding your ielts query, contact your ielts provider so they could send a copy of the result..im not sure if quebec immigration will accept a scanned copy of test report form as they require an original form according to the checklist..lol

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
ConradFael said:
Hi guys PPR na ako... I am so happy.. I just received the email from the visa office today... I hope you guys get them soon as well.. It would really be nice to know that you will be granted the visa as well... Ang saya ko kasi kaya I understand how you'll feel when you get yours too... Good luck to all of you and I wish your Quebec dreams will come true...

ano po ito, paki explain....lol...congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! pa despedida kuya....kahit isang san mig lng..lol..

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
robinsonwalt said:
sayang po ang points if you will opt not to declare your wife's local work experience..try the best that you can to provide the job description you need from here..utilize your friends or relatives as much as possible to get one..lol...besides, you might be questioned how did you obtain employment to saudi arabia without necessary work experience from the Philippines (if they will do background check/assessment)..one more thing, i have downloaded the forms on the application for the federal level once you have the CSQ..and there is i think some questions there that you have to declare all the places that you have lived for the past ten years as well as your activity in these places during those years (student, self employed, unemployed, etc)..so if you will not declare it on your application to quebec, most probably you will write "unemployed" to the form im referring..so its kinda not so good to see that status especially if it is for several years..all of these are only my opinion..might as well consult people who know more about this thing..lol

regarding your ielts query, contact your ielts provider so they could send a copy of the result..im not sure if quebec immigration will accept a scanned copy of test report form as they require an original form according to the checklist..lol

Robin, db kapag 4 yrs experience makakuha na maximum points sa Quebec? yun nga lang ma question kame sa local experience nya. meron naman kame original COE from her local hospital pero need talaga yung JD...

regards,

dan

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
ConradFael said:
Hi guys PPR na ako... I am so happy.. I just received the email from the visa office today... I hope you guys get them soon as well.. It would really be nice to know that you will be granted the visa as well... Ang saya ko kasi kaya I understand how you'll feel when you get yours too... Good luck to all of you and I wish your Quebec dreams will come true...
Congratulations! Conradfael... ;) ;) ;)...

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
Dan Martin said:
Hi,

My wife is a nurse work in Saudi roughly 4 yrs now and she had work experience in philippines but we had hard time to produce the JD(Local experience) thats why opted to put on the application her saudi experience only because we can provide her JD from her saudi hospital.

do you think we won't encounter some problem in the immigration?

thanks,

Dan
Diba we have a personal history attached to the application... What you have been doing for the past 10 years... Makikita parin dun na your wife worked in the Philippines. Maybe you can ask a detailed certificate of employment from her hospital in the Philippines. Usually kasi kung detailed kasama ang JD or at least kung ano ang responsibilities nya sa work...

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
robinsonwalt said:
ano po ito, paki explain....lol...congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! pa despedida kuya....kahit isang san mig lng..lol..
Don ina ikaw ba yan? hahaha... thanks ha... sana pagbalik ng passport namin may visa na :D

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
carielilviztie said:
Congratulations! Conradfael... ;) ;) ;)...
Many thanks... Guys your turn will come basta prompt din kayo sa pagsubmit ng mga requirements... I'm so excited to see Quebec na...

marc-cute

Jul 9, 2013
Hi Peeps,

I was informed by a friend that recently Quebec have revised their skilled worker migration program. As I observed in this thread, mostly nurses are sharing info on the process of applying for the program. Is there anybody in the group who is into IT Project Management? Is there a demand for IT Project Management? I would also like to know if there's a certain list of profession or qualification in order for the applicant to qualify for the Quebec Migration program? Why do we need to submit our SSS contribution as part of the requirement? Please help to clarify the following queries.

Thanks!

One more thing, is there anybody here applying who is currently in Sg?

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
marc-cute said:
Hi Peeps,

I was informed by a friend that recently Quebec have revised their skilled worker migration program. As I observed in this thread, mostly nurses are sharing info on the process of applying for the program. Is there anybody in the group who is into IT Project Management? Is there a demand for IT Project Management? I would also like to know if there's a certain list of profession or qualification in order for the applicant to qualify for the Quebec Migration program? Why do we need to submit our SSS contribution as part of the requirement? Please help to clarify the following queries.

Thanks!

You can check out on this website if you can apply for the immigration program.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/list-areas- v training.html

If you want to know if you qualified than have yourself evaluated online.
Submission of SSS is necessary since it also proves that you are really working and a law abiding citizen paying your dues..

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
marc-cute said:
Hi Peeps,

Thanks!

Hi marc-cute

I applied at Quebec under new rule. I agree with you. Most of discussion about Nurse applicant. I am from Telecommunication but my education background is Computer Engineering. I selected training code U062. I added all my experience certificates with my application. I don't take any consultancy from any agency. But i explored website, as per my understanding, i sent all documents which required.

What do you mean by SSS? is it Social Security Service ?

Best wish mate. Go ahead ..... :)

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
marc-cute said:
Hi Peeps,

Thanks!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
ConradFael said:
Don ina ikaw ba yan? hahaha... thanks ha... sana pagbalik ng passport namin may visa na :D
lol...trip lng..hehe....may visa na un pagbalik..

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
ConradFael said:
Diba we have a personal history attached to the application... What you have been doing for the past 10 years... Makikita parin dun na your wife worked in the Philippines. Maybe you can ask a detailed certificate of employment from her hospital in the Philippines. Usually kasi kung detailed kasama ang JD or at least kung ano ang responsibilities nya sa work...
thanks

Dun sa status mo "Doc Request", nanghingi cla ng orignal docs or may kulang ka?

nurse ba work mo?

thanks,

dan

marc-cute

Jul 9, 2013
Hi ConradFael,

Thanks for the link but unfortunately when I checked the site, I think it is down at the moment. I agree with you, everything is in the website. Instructions on how to fill up the forms, what documents should be provided and other supporting documents that needs to be included. The reason why I raise the SSS contribution question is because in Sg, we don't have an SSS contribution unless you apply yourself as self employed.

Thanks!

marc-cute

Jul 9, 2013
Hi thomaschakma,

I definitely agree with you that we don't need to hire an agency. Everything is in the website. I am about to send my application this week. I have been busy this past few days and I wasn't able to send it. Medyo hassle sa pagpunta sa lawyer to have it certified and need to go with the IRAS to request for a copy of my tax.

Hi All,

Good luck to all of us and thanks for all the replies!!!