Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
dez said:
Hi Stillhope, mkshah and everybody.

i'm back again welcome back, seeking your valuable assistance yes sure.

my delf B1 results are coming out sometime next week and i've started putting together my application ery good . i just wanted to ask those who have gone thro' the process successfully (like stillhope) or anyone whose submitted their applications the following:

1.employment- what supporting documents are absolutely necessary to send, especially for that experience whose points you are claiming? appointment letter, employment certificate, description of duties, payslips ( these documents are enough and regarding pay slips last 3 months is fine) (first, middle,last), social security contribution records. that's the list i have in mind. did you send all those? i am particularly interested in knowing about social security contributions dont worry about that.

2. self sufficiency. i'm planning on including a bank stt/ bank certificate.. no need now,just sigh the contract that is enough no need to send bank statement at the movemennt what is the minimum amount required (cdn$ 5000 ?) and is it absolutely necessary at this point? depend how many persons in your applications i know you need to sign the commitment but i was wondering if you need to support it with a bank stt.

thanks all for your anticipated response(s)

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
thanks for your guidance stillhope. i believe i'll have more questions in the coming month as i wade thro' the application process as i'm doing it all on my own. hope i won't stretch your generosity too much.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
dez said:
thanks for your guidance stillhope. i believe i'll have more questions in the coming month as i wade thro' the application process as i'm doing it all on my own. hope i won't stretch your generosity too much.
no worries

rithu

Aug 3, 2011
Hi stillhope.

I have already given my answer to your questions.. will paste it again.

Thank you for your help Stillhope.

He completed his post graduation in business management from Indian institute of management - Kozikhode in (2005 to 2006)
Bcom graduate(1998)

His wife is working with HSBC as customer service representative.

I hope this helps you.

She completed her graduation in computer science in 1999

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Hi Stillhope
I've been reading previous exchanges on this thread and i have the following questions:

1.training. i'm going to apply with my MA.HRM but i graduated in sept.2006. that is more than five years. how many points do i get? do i lose points because i graduated more than 5 years ago? i've seen HRM is listed as a priority area and i'm also working in HRM now (for over one year). does that count? please explain it to me coz it's a bit complicated and i don't understand well how it works.

2. with this background do you think my application will be treated as a priority? if so how long does it take to get an AOR and/or interview date?

3. is it a must to send have a separate bank account/statement where your salary gets remitted? i've seen that issue in some prevous discussions.

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
STILLHOPE said:
no worries
stillhope

forgot this fourth question about ielts. must i take the exam? i've studied in english all my life and got my MA studying full time in the UK. is that not enough? i already have a letter from my university stating this and i was planning to include a letter with my application explaining why i think my english is sufficient but now i see from discussions that it's kind of necessary to take ielts. any advice? thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Hi Stillhope
I've been reading previous exchanges on this thread and i have the following questions:

1.training. i'm going to apply with my MA.HRM but i graduated in sept.2006. that is more than five years. how many points do i get? do i lose points because i graduated more than 5 years ago? i've seen HRM is listed as a priority area and i'm also working in HRM now (for over one year). does that count? please explain it to me coz it's a bit complicated and i don't understand well how it works. just for your curious you will get 12 points for your mba and 6 points for your area of training becasue luckily you are working in human resource detp.( i will explain you in detail later)
2. with this background do you think my application will be treated as a priority? which is your visa office if so how long does it take to get an AOR and/or interview date depend upon every visa offices?
3. is it a must to send have a separate bank account/statement where your salary gets remitted? i've seen that issue in some prevous discussions i told u no need to send any banks statement, just only that form, may be some peoples just misguided. You are already sending your pay slips for last 3-6months that is enough to judge your finances. if they want they will check your statement at the time of interview. and one more thing my visa officer refused to check my balance in my interview so dont take tension about bank statements.
4.Fourth question about ielts. must i take the exam? i've studied in english all my life and got my MA studying full time in the UK. is that not enough? i already have a letter from my university stating this and i was planning to include a letter with my application explaining why i think my english is sufficient but now i see from discussions that it's kind of necessary to take ielts. any advice? thanks no need for ielts that letter is enough and give one more letter from your employer that first language is in your work place is english
[/quote]

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
STILLHOPE said:
Hi Stillhope

1.training. i'm going to apply with my MA.HRM but i graduated in sept.2006. that is more than five years. how many points do i get? do i lose points because i graduated more than 5 years ago? i've seen HRM is listed as a priority area and i'm also working in HRM now (for over one year). does that count? please explain it to me coz it's a bit complicated and i don't understand well how it works. just for your curious you will get 12 points for your mba and 6 points for your area of training becasue luckily you are working in human resource detp.( i will explain you in detail later)
2. with this background do you think my application will be treated as a priority? which is your visa office if so how long does it take to get an AOR and/or interview date depend upon every visa offices?

3. is it a must to send have a separate bank account/statement where your salary gets remitted? i've seen that issue in some prevous discussions i told u no need to send any banks statement, just only that form, may be some peoples just misguided. You are already sending your pay slips for last 3-6months that is enough to judge your finances. if they want they will check your statement at the time of interview. and one more thing my visa officer refused to check my balance in my interview so dont take tension about bank statements.
4.Fourth question about ielts. must i take the exam? i've studied in english all my life and got my MA studying full time in the UK. is that not enough? i already have a letter from my university stating this and i was planning to include a letter with my application explaining why i think my english is sufficient but now i see from discussions that it's kind of necessary to take ielts. any advice? thanks no need for ielts that letter is enough and give one more letter from your employer that first language is in your work place is english
stillhope,
thanks for your advice. you are right that some people complicate things but it's hard to tell which is which as everyone tries what they think is right. that's why it's nice to have people like you here. it's very encouraging.

my office is paris. as i'm now back home-kenya

another question. i'm only claiming points for my current position in HR- tho' i doubt if i would have any say in that. i'm curious about what do about my experience/work history while in the UK (which is not in HR so it won't count anyway). do i need to get letters from these employers as well?

thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
dez said:
stillhope,
thanks for your advice. you are right that some people complicate things but it's hard to tell which is which as everyone tries what they think is right. that's why it's nice to have people like you here. it's very encouraging.

my office is paris. as i'm now back home-kenyau can expect your aor within 1-3 months and after that u have to wait atleast 6-10 months to get interview call

another question. i'm only claiming points for my current position in HR- tho' i doubt if i would have any say in that. i'm curious about what do about my experience/work history while in the UK (which is not in HR so it won't count anyway) yes u can claim point for that experience also better take a letter and if u have old contract and fee receipts then attach with your application. do i need to get letters from these employers as well?

thanks

toonka

Sep 24, 2011
Brothers,

I need your help. I want to apply for Quebec immigration but I have problem. First I want to know how many points I get. My details

I have masters in hotel management from singapore
graduated 2004
36 years
Divorced
only 6 month experience in hotel

I also have another problem. In 2005 I applied for canada studnt visa and was denied because my company-employer got deregistered and I had not payslips. She also said I did not have enough money. Now I wonder if this affect my chance with Quebec. I am afraid if I say on application form I been denied visa before they will refuse me. Can I say I never applied before to go to canada. Will they know? Please help. I afraid my chance will blow because of a mistake not mine. Thank you brothers

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

my details are as under

I am a graduate Civil Engineer (4 Year B.Sc. Civil Engineering) with more than 4 years of experience. I want to apply for QSC. Please Clarify and rectify me if i am wrong in points calculation.

1. Qualification (4 years B.Sc. Civil Engineering) : 10
2. Area of Training (Section C) : 06
3. Work Experience (4 Years) : 08
4. Age (30 Years) : 16
5. English Language (Overall Band 6) : 04
6. French Language (Beginner High) : 06
7. Financials (Sufficient) : 01
8. Adaptability (Interview) : 06
9. Spouse Age (26 Years) : 03
10. Spouse Qualification (4 Years Bachelor of Computer Arts) : 03

Total Points 63
Required Points 63 (For Spouse along with)

please correct me if i am wrong. i shall be very thankful to you guys.

Regards

Engr. Rizwan Ali

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
toonka said:
Brothers,

I need your help. I want to apply for Quebec immigration but I have problem. First I want to know how many points I get. My details

I have masters in hotel management from singapore
graduated 2004
36 years
Divorced
only 6 month experience in hotel
before we calculate your point better tell us how much experience you have in another field and when u started hotel job , when u get your master degree, what about your english and french level.
I also have another problem. In 2005 I applied for canada studnt visa and was denied because my company-employer got deregistered and I had not payslips. She also said I did not have enough money. Now I wonder if this affect my chance with Quebec. Not effect your case I am afraid if I say on application form I been denied visa before they will refuse me. Can I say I never applied before to go to canada dont give false info to. Will they know? Please help. I afraid my chance will blow because of a mistake not mine. Thank you brothers

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
blackcap99 said:
Guys

my details are as under

I am a graduate Civil Engineer (4 Year B.Sc. Civil Engineering) with more than 4 years of experience. I want to apply for QSC. Please Clarify and rectify me if i am wrong in points calculation.

1. Qualification (4 years B.Sc. Civil Engineering) : 10
2. Area of Training (Section C) : 06
3. Work Experience (4 Years) : 08
4. Age (30 Years) : 16
5. English Language (Overall Band 6) : 04
6. French Language (Beginner High) : 06
7. Financials (Sufficient) : 01
8. Adaptability (Interview) : 06
9. Spouse Age (26 Years) : 03
10. Spouse Qualification (4 Years Bachelor of Computer Arts) : 03

Total Points 63
Required Points 63 (For Spouse along with)

please correct me if i am wrong.this is fine and secondly when your wife completed her degree, if she completed with in 5 years then u can add 2 more points for her bach. i shall be very thankful to you guys.

Regards

Engr. Rizwan Ali

rithu

Aug 3, 2011
Still hope please help...... I am writing the post again. Thank you for your help..

Post graduation in business management from Indian institute of Management (2005 to 2006)
Bcom (1999)
IELTS: 7.5 bands
Currently working in bank as operations manager
Work experience : more than 10 years.. Experience is related to his studies..
Kid only one : 4 years
Spouse :
Education : Degree in computer science (3years ) Completed in 1998
Currently working as customer service representative in HSBC
Work experience more than 8 years
Enough funds to support.

Can you please help us now..

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Still hope please help...... I am writing the post again. Thank you for your help..
Post graduation in business management from Indian institute of Management (2005 to 2006)
Bcom (1999) 6+6 =12
IELTS: 7.5 bands 6
Currently working in bank as operations manager
Work experience : more than 10 years.. Experience is related to his studies.. 8
Kid only one : 4 years 4
Spouse :
Education : Degree in computer science (3years ) Completed in 1998 2
Currently working as customer service representative in HSBC
Work experience more than 8 years
Enough funds to support. 1
ritu you need 57 points to get interview but at the moment u have only 52 points i give u some tips to improve your points if u want to get your interview
better u can appy on the basis of your b.com and prove that your experience is in bank related to your b.com.
better u can clear delf a2 exam with in 3 months then u will get 6 points ( i work hard and cleared in 3 months , so i hope u can do it as well)
your spouse can also clear delf a1 exam then she will get 2 points.

then your points go upto 60 which is good to get interview call

i hope this help u.

Can you please help us now..

[/quote]