18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Dear Stillhope,

I would like to know that if any HR professional got selected for CSQ, because in India Y axix(one of the best consultancy) people are telling that HR is not in priority list, really I am confused. Pls suggest me if any body applied in this forum. if u have enough point then u r eligible to apply, i dont know why they peoples are saying so. I m not sure but definitely some HR person will come and say that i get it my csq.even your qualification is in demand or not.

One more suggestion required I am working as a SAP HR end user so do I apply under IT category? (if there is no demand for HR) No, dont apply in a IT category because i think u dont have any qualification related to IT.

Kittu

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
toonka said:
Brother Stillhope. Thank you for reply
i m not sure about your illegal status effect your application, if i found any answer for that i let u know
I finished masters degree in 2004 in Singapore. Then I go to Ireland in 2006. I start work in Hotel 6-7 months ago. Before this I have no work experience because I live in Ireland illegally and was doing only odd jobs. I did not get deported. I go back home voluntary. Will this affect my application. I know no french but I start to learn soon.

my details
age 36 yrs
masters-hotel management(finish 2004)
experience 6 months (hotel).
no french but will learn.

please tell me if I have points. Also tell me if I can get denied because I live in ireland illegally for 6 years.Thank you brother

toonka

Sep 24, 2011
Brother stillhope

i request you kindly to let me know about this. I read you are client of Mr. cohen. Please find out for me if this affect my chance. Can you also tell me if I have enough points? Thank you brother

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Dear Stillhope, Quebec2011,

Could you please tell me some details regarding to Police certificates? Do CIC needs the PC issued not older than 6 months or they do accept the certificates issued anytime in past (like 2/3 years) as well?

Thank you in advance.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
fReSco said:
Dear Stillhope, Quebec2011,

Could you please tell me some details regarding to Police certificates? Do CIC needs the PC issued not older than 6 months or they do accept the certificates issued anytime in past (like 2/3 years) as well? NOT OLDER THEN 4 MONTHS MY FRIEND

Thank you in advance.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
STILLHOPE

I Have Police clearance from UK, i got it in july, i am not planning to go to uk.

when making the application first time we dont need PC , only in the second stage we might need it i guess. shall i send that it anyways as an additional document. i still have to obtain Indian PC.

also i think we should be able to use the same certificate again as i am not entering or visiting UK again , so there is no point in get another certificate for nothing.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
sameer004 said:
STILLHOPE

I Have Police clearance from UK, i got it in july, i am not planning to go to uk.

when making the application first time we dont need PC , only in the second stage we might need it i guess. yes u r right shall i send that it anyways as an additional document. i still have to obtain Indian PC. dont send they dont bother and dont in their document list only needed when u r applying to federal no need to apply indian pcc u need that one after one year

also i think we should be able to use the same certificate again as i am not entering or visiting UK again , so there is no point in get another certificate for nothing. All PCC is valid for 4 months, so when u send your application to federal later then u need new one nevermind u r visiting / living in uk or not, u need latest one

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
While your online please can you also confirm is it allowed to staple (with stapler)the documents and how many photos of each family member i need who is accompanying .

also is CV required and when it's Copy It mean xerox right? . i might sound silly but i want to make sure .

Thanks bro in advance

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
Dear Stillhope,

hi, hope your doing great. I just have a few question for you and I hope you can help me. My wife and I changed our plan, and we now want to apply for QSW. we dont know how to calculate our assessment points. we want to know who is more qualified to be the principal applicant. I will give you all our information that you need in order to check our assessment points individually. both of us are registered nurse here in the Philippines, and we want to apply for QSW as quickly as possible. Stillhope, what are the information that you need to compute our assessment points? thank you so much. Appreciate your help.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
sameer004 said:
While your online please can you also confirm is it allowed to staple (with stapler)the documents and how many photos of each family member i need who is accompanying .

also is CV required and when it's Copy It mean xerox right? . i might sound silly but i want to make sure .

Thanks bro in advance
Yes CV is required, both for the Principal applicant and for the accompanying spouse. As far as I know you need to attach one picture each of you and accompanying family members.
You can use clips instead to bind your papers in different categories. And you can print a CV and attach it. It would be the same. I hope that would help, Seniors, please correct me if I am wrong.

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackcap99 said:
thank you STILLHOPE

I also want to know that if Ielts is compulsory for claiming points against English language or proof of medium of study as English is sufficient. i have done my B.Sc. Civil Engineering and medium of study was obviously English. In this way how many point I will get for English language. if u prove them that your studies and in work place ,first language of communication is english then no need to appear in ielts. you can claim 6 out of 6 points for your english

Secondly My Wife did her bachelors of Computer Arts (4 Years Study at University Level) in 2008. How many points we claim against my wife's qualification + bachelor within last 5 years. because she did her bach with in last 5 year so she will get 3 for her bach and plus 2 extra points for her area of training points so total for her studies and aot = 5

As per my case should I submit my application right now or first I should clear french and English courses u need 57 points to get interview but at the moment as per my calculation u got 55 so better both of u can pass delf a1 exam atleast then u can send your application.
do u have any kid, if yes then u can send your application straight away. if not then better do what i said.
thank you Stillhope

please clarify following questions.

1. If i pass delf a2 then how many points i will get and if my wife also pass delf a1 or delf a2 then how many points she will get against delf a1 or delf a2.

2. dear how many points i will get if i get ielts 6 bands over all.

3. one more thing my wife did her bachelor in 2008 so she will get 3 points for her study and as per your information she will also get 2 points for doing her bachelor within last five years. please confirm she will get these 2 points although her profession is not on the area of training list.

4. what is processing time for CSQ for applications from pakistan.

please clarify i shall be very grateful to you.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
sameer004 said:
While your online please can you also confirm is it allowed to staple (with stapler)the documents and how many photos of each family member i need who is accompanying . at least three one for your CSQ application and one for generic form and one spare if they need

also is CV required and when it's Copy It mean xerox right? . i might sound silly but i want to make sure yes they definitely need your CV, yes u r right xerox copy .

Thanks bro in advance

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
blackcap99 said:
thank you Stillhope

1. If i pass delf a2 then how many points i will get and if my wife also pass delf a1 or delf a2 then how many points she will get against delf a1 or delf a2. if u pass delf a1 then u will get 2 points and if u pass delf a2 then u will get 6 points, if your wife pass delf a1 or a2 she will get 2 points.

2. dear how many points i will get if i get ielts 6 bands over all. u need to tell me individual bands because they give points for listening and speaking not other modules

3. one more thing my wife did her bachelor with which subjects in 2008 so she will get 3 points for her study and as per your information she will also get 2 points for doing her bachelor within last five years. please confirm she will get these 2 points although her profession is not on the area of training list. yes she will get 2 points for her bach. u can check your ownself on the link below.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_PAKISTAN.pdf

4. what is processing time for CSQ for applications from pakistan. it depend if your area of training in priority then whole process including visa issue will take 12-18 months if not then 18-24, because now these day so many peoples are applying thats why

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
macking said:
Dear Stillhope,

hello my friend
i need this info

when u completed your nursing . ( i hope you both are eligible and in priority process because u both are nurses but i need little more info regarding )
age both of u
french level both of u
english level both of u
experienc both of u
any kid

then i can give u more better info about your case.

thanks
stillhope

hi, hope your doing great. I just have a few question for you and I hope you can help me. My wife and I changed our plan, and we now want to apply for QSW. we dont know how to calculate our assessment points. we want to know who is more qualified to be the principal applicant. I will give you all our information that you need in order to check our assessment points individually. both of us are registered nurse here in the Philippines, and we want to apply for QSW as quickly as possible. Stillhope, what are the information that you need to compute our assessment points? thank you so much. Appreciate your help.

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE said:
thank you Stillhope

1. If i pass delf a2 then how many points i will get and if my wife also pass delf a1 or delf a2 then how many points she will get against delf a1 or delf a2. if u pass delf a1 then u will get 2 points and if u pass delf a2 then u will get 6 points, if your wife pass delf a1 or a2 she will get 2 points.

2. dear how many points i will get if i get ielts 6 bands over all. u need to tell me individual bands because they give points for listening and speaking not other modules

3. one more thing my wife did her bachelor with which subjects in 2008 so she will get 3 points for her study and as per your information she will also get 2 points for doing her bachelor within last five years. please confirm she will get these 2 points although her profession is not on the area of training list. yes she will get 2 points for her bach. u can check your ownself on the link below.

4. what is processing time for CSQ for applications from pakistan. it depend if your area of training in priority then whole process including visa issue will take 12-18 months if not then 18-24, because now these day so many peoples are applying thats why

Once again thank you Stillhope...

i got the pdf file from the link provided by you as it is in french so its not possible for me to understand it completely. what does mean by Conjoint column and numbers given in that column.

my wife did bachelor of Computer Arts in 2008 (4 years degree program).

do you have such other links like you posted above, in English for calculating my points.

thankx again in advance.