+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys

i will like to know if i can reapply for the csq, because i was refused at the interview. so i will like to know if i can reapply thanks.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
peso said:
hi guys

i will like to know if i can reapply for the csq, because i was refused at the interview. so i will like to know if i can reapply thanks.
Do you like to share What was the reason and where was it. I Imagine if it was lack of point start learning french and score points.

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Dear Expert lawyers and consultants,

I would like to know if someone has applied for Quebec immigration and would like to change his mind for another programme such as Federal Skilled Worker Class then would it be acceptable to immigration office to deal the file of same person for QUebec and FSW?

Cheers :D

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
ashraflakho said:
Dear Expert lawyers and consultants,

I would like to know if someone has applied for Quebec immigration and would like to change his mind for another programme such as Federal Skilled Worker Class then would it be acceptable to immigration office to deal the file of same person for QUebec and FSW?

Cheers :D
Dear Ashraf,

You can apply for both QSW and FSW but you have to mention in your application, there is no restriction as yet.

dovee

Sep 6, 2012
Can anybody help me?
Thanks very much!

dovee said:
Hi guys,
I'm trying to count my points for QSW, but I'm not sure about the Area of training points.

I have Bachelor of Accounting (4 years), diploma issued in 2009 ...
But my work experience is in different position, I'm actually technical assistant - office (NOC 1221) and I have more than 48 months of experience ...
I'm wondering will I get 6 points for my Area of training and 8 points of work experience, 8+6 .... ?
Or to be evaluated with points for area of training must have work experience in the same profession / position??

Can anybody give me advice ??

Thanks in advance!!!

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
wallflowr22 said:
Thanks, cvd222!
The day after we submitted our application we started to second guess ourselves about whether or not we should have included them with our federal application. Bummer. We'll move on this now and hopefully it won't cause too much of a delay.
I'm just curious --did you also need to submit 'updated' ones, or did they process it within the expiration date of your background check?
Thanks for the advice!
Lisa
they processed it within the expiration date :)

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer004 said:
Do you like to share What was the reason and where was it. I Imagine if it was lack of point start learning french and score points.

when i applied , we did not need to take the french test, but days before the interview they changed the law and the officer used that against me. and he gave me few points at the interview so that was why i want to know if i can reapply.

xyz321

Sep 8, 2012
I have got a letter that i am on the wait list for an interview in NYC ,i don't have any French background ..if some one attended in interview in NY and can share their experience.

PKMCL

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
sameer004 said:
Here's the interview schedule to aug,sept, oct , nov 2012.

If you have not been called for this slots in 2012 may have to wait till 2013, People are receiving interview call for Nov 2012.
Hi Sameer,

I submitted my application in Feb/11 and got AOR on Mar/11. Post this I was asked for Birth certificates, which I submitted along with French A2 DELF originals. I have been awaiting for 18 months now; do you reckon, that it i highly likely my application not been processed, and is there any way I can check my application status.

Thanks
PKMCL

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
PKMCL said:
Hi Sameer,

I submitted my application in Feb/11 and got AOR on Mar/11. Post this I was asked for Birth certificates, which I submitted along with French A2 DELF originals. I have been awaiting for 18 months now; do you reckon, that it i highly likely my application not been processed, and is there any way I can check my application status.

Thanks
PKMCL
My friend who is a nurse applied in mar 2012 got interview on nov . and i applied on sept 2011 still waiting. i have been from last 11 months like you can see from my signature. i have no clue yaar tobe honest . just send the ielts as well if you havent sent them already. or may bcause she is in prority list she been called. but whatever the case is waiting is the main test i guess. I hoping most of us will have our turn in this nov12 some of the guys have been called to HK for interview. lol..........hang in there pal you will have you turn soon.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
BREAKING NEWS:

One of my friends received his PPR just now. He did his medical on July 24 and sent his RPRF on Aug 1. :)

smiling_face :)

wallflowr22

Oct 28, 2011
cvd222 said:
they processed it within the expiration date :)
Oh that's awesome! I took your advice and my husband and I got fingerprinted and sent out our request for the US FBI background checks on Saturday. Hopefully we'll be processed in a timely fashion as well and will not need to update again later.
Thanks again! I have found this entire process mind-boggling in complexity and appreciate the time you and others take to provide advice and feedback.

Lisa

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Dear experts,
Can you please let me know whether I have calcualted the right points?

1) Education (B.E Civil Engg from Pak + MSc in Transport Planning & engineering from UK)
2) Equivalency certificate
from the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
3) Area of training (Civil Engineering
4) Valid job (No)
5) Work Experience (13 yrs)
6) age (38 yrs)
7) Language (IELTS Speaking 7.5, Listening 5.5)
8) Stay Family in Quebec (No)
9) Spuouse (Medical Doctor MBBS, 3 yrs experience, No French, only IELTS 6.5 in both)
10) Children (2 kids both under 13)
11) Financial

Total 66

Your responses will be much apprecaited. I am planning to apply please advise. Cheers