QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenalby said:
Don worry you are safe old rules applies to you,but did you get any update about your file other than AOR like interview call letter or anything.Every file submitted are applicable to old rules if submitted before December 6 2011 if your file have been studied and received any info before August 1st 2013.....
Jenalby, there is no mention of December 6th 2011 for new rules or old rules or had I missed any ?? Well, even if the application is submitted after dec 2011 and got any one of the below

if, on August 1, 2013, you were in one of the situations described below, it means that your file has already being processed. Therefore, the new measures do not apply to you.

You were convened to a selection interview that will take place in the next few weeks or months;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente d’entrevue de selection” (application pending a selection interview) informing you that the initial evaluation of your application is complete and that you will soon be convened to an interview;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente de decision” (application pending a decision) informing you that we will contact you once a decision has been made;
You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;
You have already had a selection interview and your file has not been finalized.

will be under old rules

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
swamik said:
Hi,

You can look at this place

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html#august

specifically,

2013 List of areas of training

16. I submitted my immigration application before August 1, 2013. Will it be reviewed according to the 2013 List of areas of training?

All applications are reviewed according to the 2013 List of areas of training, with the exception of those for which review began before August 1, 2013. To find out if the review of your application has begun, refer to the answer to Question 1. Which means, your application will be reviewed under new AOT list only, since you have just received AOR, and no further updates
OMG !

What two AOTs you both have ??

What are those area of training that becase 6/2 from 12/6 ?

were they diplomas from Quebec or not.

Thank you

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
i dont trust Quebecian immigration system any more...

if someone applied in 7 Dec 2011 or after, he is subject to be refused in any moment ..

that is impossible to happen in any immigration system in the world...

in every country in the world, the decision is like; yes we want you, or no we do not want you ..

no one gives hope and dreams for 3 years then destroy tens of thousands of families ...

Dipolog

Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Waiting!!!!
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
hi guys! I have question again about interview waiving, I pass my application on july 2013, someone told me that i already belong to the new point system, According to my computation without french language I already got 66 points(according to the new points), because there is additional points for nurses,
My question is do I have chance that my application will be interview waived? even without french language exam,
Please guyss I need you response.

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:

if someone applied in 7 Dec 2011 or after, he is subject to be refused in any moment ..

in every country in the world, the decision is like; yes we want you, or no we do not want you ..

no one gives hope and dreams for 3 years then destroy tens of thousands of families ...

signalmaker,

if a person is short of points due to the recent changes ?? will the immigration department contact them with "intent of rejection" or will they just ignore the file, until upgraded french or english scores are sent, and continue to process other files, which satisfies the threshold.. .any idea on this ??

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dipolog said:
hi guys! I have question again about interview waiving, I pass my application on july 2013, someone told me that i already belong to the new point system, According to my computation without french language I already got 66 points(according to the new points), because there is additional points for nurses,
My question is do I have chance that my application will be interview waived? even without french language exam,
Please guyss I need you response.
This is my assumption, quebec wants more nurses, however, the preference will be for people who have french knowledge, as the profession demands a good knowledge of french, assuming there are few thousand applications from nurses and the limit for Nurse profession is around 1000, they will take in people with French over people with lesser or no knowledge of the language. I would suggest you to continue with your french and that can definitely add value if you are able to achieve some level, say a2, b1 etc( This will show that you are interested in french) and anyway you do not depend on french points, hence my suggestion.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
swamik said:
Jenalby, there is no mention of December 6th 2011 for new rules or old rules or had I missed any ?? Well, even if the application is submitted after dec 2011 and got any one of the below

if, on August 1, 2013, you were in one of the situations described below, it means that your file has already being processed. Therefore, the new measures do not apply to you.

You were convened to a selection interview that will take place in the next few weeks or months;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente d'entrevue de selection” (application pending a selection interview) informing you that the initial evaluation of your application is complete and that you will soon be convened to an interview;
You received a letter entitled “Demande en attente de decision” (application pending a decision) informing you that we will contact you once a decision has been made;
You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;
You have already had a selection interview and your file has not been finalized.

will be under old rules
Am too conveying the same thing but the languages rules became mandatory after December 6 2011 for both French and IELTS.That is what I mentioned ..

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenalby said:
Am too conveying the same thing but the languages rules became mandatory after December 6 2011 for both French and IELTS.That is what I mentioned ..
ohh ok ...may be my misunderstanding..

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:

more than you imagine, I told you b4 the officers played with adaptability points to refuse applicants,
also with degrees, who has no equivalence some got 6 instead of 10.

also applicants who are b4 dec 2011, most were asked to take tcfq exams during interview and some their csq were sent by email.

its all about French French French, the only key to quebec

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
lemans207 said:
pas de tout tu dois attendre :p
merci, c'est une dommage qu'on peux pas savoir!!!

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
kanikasapra said:
Hi,
I had applied for Quebec under Skilled Workers in March 2013 and my application was received on April 1st 2013. At that time, my score was 63. I received my AOR in June 2013. But with new changes in the rules , Im falling short by almost 10 points due to my and my spouse's AOT going from 12 and 6 to 6 and 2.
I'm worried if im application is falling under new rules now, i will have no chance and if thats the case, should i withdraw my application electronically? How can i find if my application is under new or old rules. Also if i withdraw, like its mentioned on their site, will my processing fees be returned?
Please please help me get clarity on this /

THanks in advance
I would call them up to to ask about their process. They mentioned that several checks and verifications have to be done now before sending the AOR, so maybe if they find out that you are very much lacking in points, they'll just send back your entire packet, including the the demand drafts. I'll also verify from them if it's really under old or new rules, if there is something that you can still do to augment your points that they could consider, and if withdrawal is an option. I remember seeing that their withdrawal option is open for those who's applications were received by immigration at a certain time period only (July 8 to Aug. 16, I think). After the call, I'd also consider writing to them about my queries so at least I get an official response. Good luck.

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Guys. Help. Is there any official news released by the Quebec Govt regarding the number of applicants they already received since Aug 1? Is there any truth that 13,000 slots have already been filled up since Aug 1? How true is this? One agency told me about this and I dont know if I should believe it or not. Maybe its just their way of making me speed up my application. Thanks a lot!

haninatoon

Aug 22, 2013
Call and say your file number they will told you if you under the new rules or not :)

collections.banq.qc.ca/ark:/52327/bs1563406

qbc

Sep 1, 2013
qbc said:
I have noticed "Pre-Assessed..: Yes" in a lot of QUEBEC applicant members profiles . Could someone please tell me which assessment they are referring to?

Thanks.
Please help. Anyone?

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011