NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Hi,

Can someone please explain this to me.

4. I submitted my immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program before August 1, 2013. Will it be countedwithin the maximum number of applications the Ministère receives between August 1, 2013 and March 31, 2014?

No. Applications received before August 1, 2013 will not be counted within the maximum number of applications established by the Ministère for the period between August 1, 2013 and March 31, 2014.

Moreover, the rules regarding the maximum number of applications for a selection certificate that will be reviewed by the Ministère do not change Québec's immigration objectives (in French, 219 Kb). By limiting the number of applications received, the Ministère will be able to process a greater number of pending applications thereby reducing processing times.

Thanks

qbc

Sep 1, 2013
I have noticed "Pre-Assessed..: Yes" in a lot of QUEBEC applicant members profiles . Could someone please tell me which assessment they are referring to?

Thanks.

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mommy_pinay said:
I requested my COE with all the required information that's why. I think for new applicants they can also do the same since I was able to request it from HR from my current work. When I started my work I was given a contract as probationary indicating end of contract date but when I was regularized there was no contract given hence I was just given a health card and a new ID. So, I think it depends upon your situation. Yes I agree it doesn't say they don't accept contracts but contracts does not include date of employment if in case the employment already ended or if the employee already resigned/separated from the company. It only specifies job description, titles and salary but the date of employment only shows when you started or when you signed it does show date of termination of contract if you are contractual only/probationary where in you are hired for a particular period.

But what if you already resigned, it is not specified in the contract when you resigned or separated.
that's correct it depends on your situation, not everybody can get the same thing as yours as to mine. everybody is free to do something or anything favorable to their files. resigned etc. etc is another story, ALL COE NORMALLY CONTAIN YOUR START AND END DATE OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT, cant you get it, if and only if your COE does not show your DUTIES AND RESPPONSIBILITIES, WORK HOURS, SALARY, ETC ETC.. AND YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH CONTRACT THEN WHY NOT SUBMIT IT? MOST companies issue only standard COE you are just lucky if can request anything from your HR. Most big companies do not entertain such request only if your from small company wherein the HR officer is your friend, only then you can request something out of the box. anyway only my opinion, just giving possible other ways for others to show their work experience and if this is not applicable to you then let others benefit from it if theres any. just don't say this is a wrong info, is this a wrong info?

kanikasapra

Jun 4, 2012
Hi,
I had applied for Quebec under Skilled Workers in March 2013 and my application was received on April 1st 2013. At that time, my score was 63. I received my AOR in June 2013. But with new changes in the rules , Im falling short by almost 10 points due to my and my spouse's AOT going from 12 and 6 to 6 and 2.
I'm worried if im application is falling under new rules now, i will have no chance and if thats the case, should i withdraw my application electronically? How can i find if my application is under new or old rules. Also if i withdraw, like its mentioned on their site, will my processing fees be returned?
Please please help me get clarity on this /

THanks in advance

kanikasapra

Jun 4, 2012
Hi,
I had applied for Quebec under Skilled Workers in March 2013 and my application was received on April 1st 2013. At that time, my score was 63. I received my AOR in June 2013. But with new changes in the rules , Im falling short by almost 10 points due to my and my spouse's AOT going from 12 and 6 to 6 and 2.
I'm worried if im application is falling under new rules now, i will have no chance and if thats the case, should i withdraw my application electronically? How can i find if my application is under new or old rules. Also if i withdraw, like its mentioned on their site, will my processing fees be returned?

THanks in advance

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanikasapra said:
Hi,

THanks in advance
There are two possible ways

1. If you are particular about your immigration, then you can wait till the immigration department update you on the case, if you are falling short of points, they will inform you, and you can withdraw the application. You can also mail( You can mail them on what your status is, and your intention to know the rules applied on you, new or old) them and call them, note that, they will definitely send a mail response ( a template one) and you can use this as a proof if you encounter problem during withdrawal.

2. you can directly send the withdrawal application. there is a 50 % chance they apply new rules on you though..

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Hallo colleagues,

I changed the designation about the immigration plan to Quebec, I will call it retirement in Quebec, Hehehehehehehe

Does any 2011 applicant been called for interview? If yes please share the dates of:

1- Sending application
2- Calling for interview
3- Applying from which country

Thank you

shruti pandya

Jan 17, 2013
my name is shruti pandya.. I allready apply QSW aplication august 2012 in old rules with family.. At the time of aplication our point 58 with IELTS.. Me and my spouse A1.. A1 delf exam pass but our marks less then 16.. Out of 25.. Because of O point received french.. At the time of aplication this A1 result submit in file. Then after our consultant said after A2 result submit 2 point plus in our aplication...(minimum 8 marks listening and speaking otherwise not received 2 point)
Then after i passed A2 with 11 marks listening and 14 marks speaking.. And TEFAQ exam pass with B1 leval in speaking and A2 lavel in listening.. this two result A2 and TEFAQ submit in aplication by courior. After received AOR in march 2013.. In this situation how much my point calculate 58 or more...? and How much point..? please give me answer i am vary canfused.. Our consultant said no point received A2 and TEFAQ exam.. because this exam pass after aplication submit...

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
shruti pandya said:
my name is shruti pandya.. I allready apply QSW aplication august 2012 in old rules with family.. At the time of aplication our point 58 with IELTS.. Me and my spouse A1.. A1 delf exam pass but our marks less then 16.. Out of 25.. Because of O point received french.. At the time of aplication this A1 result submit in file. Then after our consultant said after A2 result submit 2 point plus in our aplication...(minimum 8 marks listening and speaking otherwise not received 2 point)
Then after i passed A2 with 11 marks listening and 14 marks speaking.. And TEFAQ exam pass with B1 leval in speaking and A2 lavel in listening.. this two result A2 and TEFAQ submit in aplication by courior. After received AOR in march 2013.. In this situation how much my point calculate 58 or more...? and How much point..? please give me answer i am vary canfused.. Our consultant said no point received A2 and TEFAQ exam.. because this exam pass after aplication submit...
Shruti,
For applications which have been received after 6th December has not be given any point for french if applicant has anything less than B2 level.

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
Got the AOR in the post Saturday :)

Anyway to tell from the dosier number etc if we are priority or not?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Titoualfruk said:
Got the AOR in the post Saturday :)

Anyway to tell from the dosier number etc if we are priority or not?
pas de tout tu dois attendre :p

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanikasapra said:
Hi,

THanks in advance
Hi,

You can look at this place

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html#august

specifically,

2013 List of areas of training

16. I submitted my immigration application before August 1, 2013. Will it be reviewed according to the 2013 List of areas of training?

All applications are reviewed according to the 2013 List of areas of training, with the exception of those for which review began before August 1, 2013. To find out if the review of your application has begun, refer to the answer to Question 1. Which means, your application will be reviewed under new AOT list only, since you have just received AOR, and no further updates

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
Shruti,
For applications which have been received after 6th December has not be given any point for french if applicant has anything less than B2 level.
dear mdammalli

Can you please let me know what about me as i have applied in march-2011 for the language rules and also others ???

Regards

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
darshmodi said:
dear mdammalli

Can you please let me know what about me as i have applied in march-2011 for the language rules and also others ???

Regards
Don worry you are safe old rules applies to you,but did you get any update about your file other than AOR like interview call letter or anything.Every file submitted are applicable to old rules if submitted before December 6 2011 if your file have been studied and received any info before August 1st 2013.....

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
dear mdammalli

Regards
If you have not received any update other than an AOR, you will be subject to new rules only.. this is what is mentioned in point 1 of

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html#august