+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
syed_h_sha said:
Mine was the same situation as yours. for me it took 5 months to get CSQ. i have advice, instead of sending application by mail, better go in person and apply. i did the same and I got the file number with in a week. and another advice is that while taking photo copies of your mark sheets or certificates, check back side of the sheets. in case if there is some printed info it is better to take the photo copy of the same ( I did that mistake and they called me for verification of certificates)

good luck
Syed
Hi syed_h_sha,

You have a bachelor degree in Computer Engineering which is in the List of Areas of Training: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf which means you were in the priority list, right !!!!! no ?!!

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Katayoon said:
My timeline is:

March 2011 - applied to Paris
August 2011 - received AOR
And no further progress. I noticed from the official website that no progress with interviews has been made since September, i.e. they are still interviewing those who submitted in February 2011. Would be grateful if anyone who submitted around this time to Paris shared his/her experience.
What is your Visa Office ?

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
respect said:
I know it will.. question is for the case like mine, where i don't need to validate my employment offer because post-graduate work-permit allows me to take any job offer. Do i still get those 6 points if i have a permanent job offer which is not validated?
yes, but you will need to have the actual job validation from the MICC to prove that it is indeed a permanent job offer. I asked the same question - I have a permanent contract, but I still had to ask my employer to request for a validation d'emploi in order to have those 5 points.

lepatissier07

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27.11.2010 CSQ 28.10.2011 FED
Doc's Request.
25.05.2011 CSQ
Nomination.....
20.09.2011 CSQ CSQ by Mail 11.10.2011
AOR Received.
11.02.2011 CSQ
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03.05.2012 AOR
Med's Done....
Interview........
20.09.2011 CSQ
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fReSco said:
Hi,

For the Government of Quebec
* @ micc.gouv.qc.ca
For the CIC
* @ cic.gc.ca
* @ international.gc.ca/
* @ *.gc.ca
Cheers
thanks a lot fresco, that'll help a lot ! have a nice one.

bye,
lepatissier07

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
OsamaR said:
Hi syed_h_sha,

You have a bachelor degree in Computer Engineering which is in the List of Areas of Training: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf which means you were in the priority list, right !!!!! no ?!!
Hi Osama,
Actually Syed has a validated job offer and he is already working in Montreal. That's why he is in priority. And I guess you too have bachelor from Quebec and you'd be given priority too. Cheers

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
lepatissier07 said:
thanks a lot fresco, that'll help a lot ! have a nice one.

bye,
lepatissier07
No problem my friend.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Katayoon said:
My timeline is:

March 2011 - applied to Paris
August 2011 - received AOR
And no further progress. I noticed from the official website that no progress with interviews has been made since September, i.e. they are still interviewing those who submitted in February 2011. Would be grateful if anyone who submitted around this time to Paris shared his/her experience.
Hi, My BIQ is Paris as well but I have submitted my application in August 2011. Please mind sharing your interview experience with us, once you get a call for the interview. Thanks

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
fReSco said:
Hi Osama,
Actually Syed has a validated job offer and he is already working in Montreal. That's why he is in priority. And I guess you too have bachelor from Quebec and you'd be given priority too. Cheers
oh I see... So that's why he got his CSQ in 5 months mashallah..

My bachelor degree is from Quebec yes but I got it more than 5 years back which means they have to look into my experience now and see whether it is related to my bachelor degree or not. It yes, then I will be in the priority list.. This depends on the officer I guess ! ???

By being in the priority list, how long would it take on average to process ones file ?!

Thanks my friend..

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
OsamaR said:
oh I see... So that's why he got his CSQ in 5 months mashallah..

My bachelor degree is from Quebec yes but I got it more than 5 years back which means they have to look into my experience now and see whether it is related to my bachelor degree or not. It yes, then I will be in the priority list.. This depends on the officer I guess ! ???

By being in the priority list, how long would it take on average to process ones file ?! 5 - 7 months for CSQ, 12 - 15 for PR.

Thanks my friend.. you are always welcome bro

Fathimanaheeda

Nov 20, 2011
Hello All, :)

I am planning to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker. Please Tell me what are the very important documents to attach while filling for the visa. I have an experience of 3 years in Finance and Customer service.

Can anyone please tell me the importance of French documents?? Which document are required in terms of French Lang and same for English. The medium of language for my education is English.

Please help me :(.. Waiting for your replies :(

Thanks
Fathima

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Fathimanaheeda said:
Hello All, :)

I am planning to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker. Please Tell me what are the very important documents to attach while filling for the visa. I have an experience of 3 years in Finance and Customer service.

Can anyone please tell me the importance of French documents?? Which document are required in terms of French Lang and same for English. The medium of language for my education is English.

Please help me :(.. Waiting for your replies :(

Thanks
Fathima
Hi Fathimanaheeda,

Please tell us where do you live? Because depending on where you live, you need to submit the application to the visa office that's handling that area. And each visa office has its own set of documents which only has little difference from other visa offices..

Fathimanaheeda

Nov 20, 2011
Hi OsamaR,

I am from India, currently working in uk and will be moving to India for good in Jan. I have gathered all the documents which are necessary. I am still not yet sure about the french test whether i need to give it or not. I will be dropping my visa from India.

Thanks fr your immediate reply. :)

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Fathimanaheeda said:
Hi OsamaR,

I am from India, currently working in uk and will be moving to India for good in Jan. I have gathered all the documents which are necessary. I am still not yet sure about the french test whether i need to give it or not. I will be dropping my visa from India.

Thanks fr your immediate reply. :)
Hi,

In case you are applying from India:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

In case you are applying from UK:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/dcs-travailleurs/liste-documents.html

For a detail study about procedures and criteria about Quebec please follow the links in my signature. I hope that would be of some help.
Thanks

Fathimanaheeda

Nov 20, 2011
Hi fReSco,

I have read all the details in the link you have send still not yet sure about the french test. Is it mandatory to write an exam?? I am applying under family visa, my husband will also be joining me. I am the principal applicant and my husband is dependent / spouse applicant.

Fathimanaheeda

Nov 20, 2011
As I am new to this forum I am unaware how to check and reply the messages. IT would be great if i Get anyone of your personal email if. so that i can explain my application stage in detail. please help :(