Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear iceberg7,

Thank u very much for the reply.

I have posted my point calculation in a previous post in page 455. I'm not going to annoy u guys by posting it again. I'l submit my application while i learn french. I hav already started.

Merci

ARE THERE ANY SRI LANKANS IN THIS FORUM?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Robindesbois said:
Dear Seniors,

My situation is different than any-other. I had made FSW application on May 2010 as well as sent full documents on Dce 2010. However, still there's no reply from Singapore VO except 2nd AOR. I think that medical request will come on April/June 2012 after verifying the recent trend. Now, I made up my mind to apply for Quebec. I have a good level of French & I completed DELF B1.

My question is :
1. Can I submit DELF B1 Certificate as a document that prove my French qualification? (I have a plan to attend TEFaq) YES AND THAT IS BETTER FOR YOUR APPLICATION AS WELL AS
2. Which documents have to submit for getting CSQ? ( Details list ) THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE DOCUMENTS AND WHERE U SUBMIT http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/list-documents.html
3. Is there any problem for Application QSW while processing for FSW ? nOT BIG PROBLEM BUT U HAVE TO CONVINCE VISA OFFICER WHY U CHOSE QUEBECE NOW

Please reply seniors.

Thanks in advance. ( Merci en avance)

Robin

saleemi786

Jun 29, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong (HK)
NOC Code......
2173 (Software engineers and designers)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Interview........
Waiting . . .
khanhnga said:
Hello everyone,
Just like to share the ion about HongKong VO, email there & get the reply in which let me know that for anyone receives AOR before Jan-2011 will receive the instruction before Dec-2011. Other people having AOR after Jan 2011 pls wait for further advice.

Do you think that is too long?

KN
It's way too long my brother. It's mean i am in the list of people who are advised to wait for further advice because i got my AOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (accuse de reception) in JUL-2011.
Saleemi.

saleemi786

Jun 29, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong (HK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Interview........
Waiting . . .
I need to know the expert opinion upon expected interview date. My details are given below.

Application Filled : 17-Jun-2011
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (accuse de reception) AOR : 19-Jul-2011
Visa Office : Hongkong

As per following posts

khanhnga said:
Hello everyone,
Just like to share the ion about HongKong VO, email there & get the reply in which let me know that for anyone receives AOR before Jan-2011 will receive the instruction before Dec-2011. Other people having AOR after Jan 2011 pls wait for further advice.

Do you think that is too long?

KN
Thomas1987 said:
I called HK office today. I was informed that application till March will be processed for preliminary screening and the result will be out by Dec 2011 and people who are ready for Interview to be held in HK needs to give it in writing stating they are ready for interview in HK and interview may be conducted in JAn or Feb 2011 in HK. They do not have any interview plans in Inda for Near Future :(
Thanks
I believe i should wait for an interview mission to be held in BIQ HK after Jan/Feb 2012. What you guys think?

Saleemi.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
saleemi786 said:
I need to know the expert opinion upon expected interview date. My details are given below.

Application Filled : 17-Jun-2011
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (accuse de reception) AOR : 19-Jul-2011
Visa Office : Hongkong

As per following posts

I believe i should wait for an interview mission to be held in BIQ HK after Jan/Feb 2012. What you guys think?

Saleemi.
My friend there is no clear way to know exact date of CSQ interview but as there is a huge pile of application in BIQ HK. BIQ Hk says that if you have file number of Upto jan 2011 and in another version I read that till march 2011 then you are getting the result of your Preliminary examination till Dec 2011.

Now if your area of training in Demand List then you should receive something before this date otherwise you should atleast keep 1 year of more in your mind so that you don't lose your interest like me :D.

If you have any other query we are here 24*7 :p

Good luck

saleemi786

Jun 29, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong (HK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Interview........
Waiting . . .
quebec2011 said:
My friend there is no clear way to know exact date of CSQ interview but as there is a huge pile of application in BIQ HK. BIQ Hk says that if you have file number of Upto jan 2011 and in another version I read that till march 2011 then you are getting the result of your Preliminary examination till Dec 2011.

Now if your area of training in Demand List then you should receive something before this date otherwise you should atleast keep 1 year of more in your mind so that you don't lose your interest like me :D.

If you have any other query we are here 24*7 :p

Good luck
Thanks quebec2011, my occupation is not in demand, i applied as Sr. Software Engineer.
So it's mean i will not get any further news from BIQ HK up till jul-2012 as i applied in Jun-2011 and got my AOR in jul-2011
( 1 year wait :'( ) ?
One more thing, what does it mean Preliminary examination ?

Saleemi.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saleemi786 said:
Thanks quebec2011, my occupation is not in demand, i applied as Sr. Software Engineer.
So it's mean i will not get any further news from BIQ HK up till jul-2012 as i applied in Jun-2011 and got my AOR in jul-2011
( 1 year wait :'( ) ?
One more thing, what does it mean Preliminary examination ?

Saleemi.
the meaning of PE depends on the type of PE that is being reffered to cos thier are two kinds.

1) the first PE is called the : Employability Pre-Screening stage: here applicants must score upto 42points b4 they can proceed to the next stage: the factors considered here are: Age,Language,Education & training,experience,prio-visit to Quebec, offer of employment.

2) the second PE is simply called: second Pre-screening stage. here all factors on the selection grid will be considered except the Adaptability factor. to advance to the next stage which is the final stage, applicant must score 49points..

3) After these, then comes the final stage which is either an interview or outright CSQ issuance

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello experts
i couldnt find the size in cm of the photos which must be attached to the application? and what should exactly do with them?
should i attach a whole family photo??
thanks

freddy83

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62 said:
the meaning of PE depends on the type of PE that is being reffered to cos thier are two kinds.

1) the first PE is called the : Employability Pre-Screening stage: here applicants must score upto 42points b4 they can proceed to the next stage: the factors considered here are: Age,Language,Education & training,experience,prio-visit to Quebec, offer of employment.

2) the second PE is simply called: second Pre-screening stage. here all factors on the selection grid will be considered except the Adaptability factor. to advance to the next stage which is the final stage, applicant must score 49points..

3) After these, then comes the final stage which is either an interview or outright CSQ issuance
Thank u egrace for this info. Useful to all newbies

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
saleemi786 said:
yup, if your prof is not on the priority list, then you can be sure of a minimum 1 yr wait. but i've a hunch that the waiting time is just going to get longer and longer going forward. unless they increase the no. of missions.

logic being, if the no. of applicants keep increasing and the missions remain the same, then Q gets longer. current wait times are 1 yr. quebec2011 is at 1 yr now and hes still waiting. :mad:

saleemi786

Jun 29, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong (HK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Interview........
Waiting . . .
egrace62 said:

Thanks egrace for elaboration. Very helpful indeed.

saleemi786

Jun 29, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong (HK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Interview........
Waiting . . .
vibez_well said:
yup, if your prof is not on the priority list, then you can be sure of a minimum 1 yr wait. but i've a hunch that the waiting time is just going to get longer and longer going forward. unless they increase the no. of missions.

logic being, if the no. of applicants keep increasing and the missions remain the same, then Q gets longer. current wait times are 1 yr. quebec2011 is at 1 yr now and hes still waiting. :mad:
You are right vibez_well. quebec2011 is on one year and still waiting. It's mean i have to wait for at least one year before i will get any news regarding interview. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeersssss :mad:

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Numéro de dossier
Un numéro est attribué automatiquement par le système. Le numéro est composé de
deux lettres suivies de 9 chiffres. La première lettre identifie l’unité administrative
qui traite le dossier et la seconde identifie le lieu d’ouverture du dossier. Les
premières lettres sont :
A = pour le BIQ Buenos Aires
P = pour le BIQ Paris
V = pour le BIQ Vienne
H = pour le BIQ Hong Kong
M = pour le BIQ Mexico
N = pour l’unité au Québec responsable du traitement des demandes d’immigration
pour l’Amérique du Nord
D = pour le BIQ Damas
Q = pour l’unité au Québec responsable du traitement des demandes d’immigration
pour la Tunisie, l’Algérie et le Maroc.
Les secondes lettres sont :
A = pour les dossiers créés sur place au Québec
B à Z = pour les dossiers créés lors d’une mission de sélection (ces lettres sont
générées automatiquement par le système SEPTE)

any ideas about this? and please explain further for les secondes lettres with their difference
:) thanks Im just curious

saleemi786

Jun 29, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong (HK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Interview........
Waiting . . .
applicante.ph said:
File number
A number is assigned automatically by the system. The number is composed of
two letters followed by nine digits. The first letter identifies the administrative unit
that processes the file and the second identifies the location the file was opened. the
first letters are:
A = BIQ for Buenos Aires
P = BIQ for Paris
V = Vienna to BIQ
H = BIQ for Hong Kong
M = for BIQ Mexico
N = for unity in Quebec responsible for processing immigration applications
for North America
D = BIQ for Damascus
Q = Quebec for the unit responsible for processing immigration applications
for Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco.
The second letters are:
A = for files created on site in Quebec
B = Z for files created on a mission of selection (these letters are
generated automatically by the system SEPT)

Any ideas about this? and please explain the second letter for further Top With Their difference
Im just curious thanks
+1