Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Thanx ABMIR - We call it Certificat Moralité

Thanx fReSco for the wishes as i really need it.

Thanx Egrace - btw i do read to all ur comments to my posts.

I have been busy and nt well these few weeks bt now am back fully fit.

I will keep you guys informed and help where possible by supplying the information i am getting.

I need to resign at work if i ever i get visa so am just planning things for the departure.

It took me almost three years for the immigration process as lastly i got married etc bt still i wana make it for Canada.

Sometimes, after marriage plans r a bit disrupted bt am quite lucky to have an understanding husband.

I will feel so proud if can land in Quebec safely as has been a tough beginning and we have to be patient.

But now that the tough gets going its no more a tough beginning...its a gona be a pleasurable adventure in Quebec.

sleekbay

Jul 9, 2011
@ iceberg7, shahi, Satya, canada2, still HQ. Egrace62, angeleye and co

Pls i need someone to answer ds. Without any french knowledge( which i happen nt to have) i will nt qualify for the CSQ, however if i put my french @ beginners level I qualify. I just started my french classes wt AF(which i am planning to send my reciept wt my application), and im sure i ll be ok b4 d interview.
I ve read dt u can apply wtout french yle u learn it. Now my question is, does dt apply to pple who qualify wtout french, or even for someone like me who needs french to qualify? All i want to knw is can i send my application even though i dont qualfy wtout french, while i learn and prepare for d interview. PLEASE respond.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
sleekbay said:
All i want to knw is can i send my application even though i dont qualfy wtout french, while i learn and prepare for d interview.
yes, you can apply. mark the level you think you will have by the time on the interview inthe appl forms. and submit it.

once you have your DELF /TEF / TEFAQ scoresheets, you can update teh Biq with it. go ahead and apply.

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
sleekbay said:
Vibez. Tenx alot.
Do u knw aw long it to get innterviewed by d paris office.
Anyone?
Paris office took at least 4 months to send your AOR,for the interview it's between 8-10 months combining,our BIQ is Paris as well,they the most busy office with the volume of application they got.So patience is virtue,hope this help.
All the very best and God bless

ABMIR

freddy83

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vibez_well said:
yes, you can apply. mark the level you think you will have by the time on the interview inthe appl forms. and submit it.

once you have your DELF /TEF / TEFAQ scoresheets, you can update teh Biq with it. go ahead and apply.
Hi Vibez, Wont that mean it'll take more time to process the application. I also hav 47 points apart from french and If I claim the remainder for French and send the application is there any chance of them rejecting the application? And what are the odds of getting the CSQ without facing an interview? If u send proof of French and English will they not interview u? Or is it that u have to get 55 points to skip the interview?

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sleekbay said:
@ iceberg7, shahi, Satya, canada2, still HQ. Egrace62, angeleye and co

Pls i need someone to answer ds. Without any french knowledge( which i happen nt to have) i will nt qualify for the CSQ, however if i put my french @ beginners level I qualify. I just started my french classes wt AF(which i am planning to send my reciept wt my application), and im sure i ll be ok b4 d interview.
I ve read dt u can apply wtout french yle u learn it. Now my question is, does dt apply to pple who qualify wtout french, or even for someone like me who needs french to qualify? All i want to knw is can i send my application even though i dont qualfy wtout french, while i learn and prepare for d interview. PLEASE respond.
Hello sleekbay,

Yes, you still can apply providing that you will go on with your plans of learning French.
Set you "expected" level of proficiency in the application and attach it with the proof of your French course (AF biilling..etc).

By the time they set your interview date, hopefully you'll be even on a higher level than that you had indicated.

Go ahead..fill your application, gather your supporting documents & apply..WHILE LEARNING FRENCH. ;)

Best of luck..

sleekbay

Jul 9, 2011
Ambir and Iceberg7 tenx alo. Like u said patience is virtue. Hope I can count on ur help to pull thru? Tenx again

freddy83

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iceberg7 said:
Hello sleekbay,

Yes, you still can apply providing that you will go on with your plans of learning French.
Set you "expected" level of proficiency in the application and attach it with the proof of your French course (AF biilling..etc).

By the time they set your interview date, hopefully you'll be even on a higher level than that you had indicated.

Go ahead..fill your application, gather your supporting documents & apply..WHILE LEARNING FRENCH. ;)

Best of luck..
Hi Iceberg7 and other seniors ,
I also hav 47 points apart from french and If I claim the remainder for French and send the application (while I learn french) is there any chance of them rejecting the application? What's the advice for me? Should I also submit my application with some evidence that i'm learning french? The advice from STILLHOPE to me was if i dont meet the required points without french I should send it with my test results... PLS REPLY so I can save some time

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sleekbay..

You're welcome.
Of course you can count on all of us here..we would always love to help everyone.

We had so much help from other members as well... ;)

Freddy83,

I actually do not know the calculation of your points, but I can assure you that you can send your application along with a proof of your French learning courses.
That way you prove that you have a sincere & serious willingness to learn French.
By the time you have your interview..you should be able to pass it successfully..with good level of French language.

To all those considering to apply..

Check your points calculation on Quebec official immigration website. That will give you a good indication about how good your file will be.
Keep in mind that the immigration points system rely on many things..education, experience, age, adaptability..which includes language proficiency..and of course this to be verified in the interview.

So, you can apply..while keeping in mind that you need to reach good level in French, simply cause this will show them how serious you are to live & integrate into Quebec community.

They will definitely appreciate every effort from your side to learn Quebec community' language of communication..just take it seriously.

Good luck everybody.

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

My situation is different than any-other. I had made FSW application on May 2010 as well as sent full documents on Dce 2010. However, still there's no reply from Singapore VO except 2nd AOR. I think that medical request will come on April/June 2012 after verifying the recent trend. Now, I made up my mind to apply for Quebec. I have a good level of French & I completed DELF B1.

My question is :
1. Can I submit DELF B1 Certificate as a document that prove my French qualification? (I have a plan to attend TEFaq)
2. Which documents have to submit for getting CSQ? ( Details list )
3. Is there any problem for Application QSW while processing for FSW ?

Please reply seniors.

Thanks in advance. ( Merci en avance)

Robin

jubilant

May 24, 2011
Interview question

Hello all: just a query-- In my CSQ application, me and my wife showed some french language knowledge (DELF A1). My question is that, in the interview in Hong Kong, do i have alone go for the interview or both me and my wife have to attend the interview?

By the way I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh...

Merci

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Interview question

jubilant said:
Hello all: just a query-- In my CSQ application, me and my wife showed some french language knowledge (DELF A1). My question is that, in the interview in Hong Kong, do i have alone go for the interview or both me and my wife have to attend the interview?

By the way I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh...

Merci
Both of u must be present at the interview