Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi ,fReSco.. me tooo .. pl send the link where I can download the "150 activities" book and audio both :)

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
geribubaboy said:
Thanks Stillhope, Yes you are not wrong, I got my CSQ on 8 November 2010 and now still waiting for MR

Thanks for your wishes, the same goes back to u from me.
thanks dear for your wishes but I m surprise that u r waiting for almost 9 months. Any way good luck hope u will get your visa very soon.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi STILLHOPE, fReSco, angeleye, and everyone in this thread..

I shall start the process of gathering information, collecting documents, and filling up the application form for QSW by next Tuesday as I will be away for the coming few days and won't participate with you guys in the discussion :'(.. I am really relying on your help and support guys in achieving this since I am applying by myself ???.

My aim is to send a complete application hopeful by the end of October.. This a good chance for the new members who have been posting recently and asking how they can apply for QSW..

See you guys next week ;)

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
OsamaR said:

Have a nice holiday, waiting for u.

I shall start the process of gathering information, collecting documents, and filling up the application form for QSW by next Tuesday as I will be away for the coming few days and won't participate with you guys in the discussion :'(.. I am really relying on your help and support guys in achieving this since I am applying by myself ???.

My aim is to send a complete application hopeful by the end of October.. This a good chance for the new members who have been posting recently and asking how they can apply for QSW..

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
@ STILLHOPE,

Thanks again dear, Yeap you should be surprised about that long time and still more to wait. I don't know what kind of rules that sucking Rome VO is following but it is getting me crazy. They maybe consider all the applications the same and don't care if I have taken the approval from Quebec. Anyway I think that maybe I will have to wait two more months to get the MR.

Regards and Good Luckkkkkkkkkk.

freddy83

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SEEMS U GUYS R IGNORING INQUIRIES FROM NEWBIES. I AM POSTING THIS FOR THE THIRD TIME HERE. PLSSSS HELP

Hello Friends,

I'm new here. I am going to apply for Quebec skilled visa. I need advice from you guys on a few things. I did the evaluation on the Quebec site. It turns out that I qualify with the below given criteria.
Country - Sri Lanka
Age - 28
Education - 4 year BSc Degree in Computer Science
Work - 2 years as a QA Engineer and 2+ years as a Web/PHP Developer
Single
French - Minimal (even though i dont know French I'm planning to learn)
English - Advanced

ok. Now here are my questions for u, if u can kindly answer them.

1) Do u think I have a good chance of getting the visa?
2) Would it be better to get the services of a lawyer or can one submit the applications on their own without any issue?
3) I have mentioned my skill in French and English. Do I need to give any test results such as IELTS to prove this? I'm asking becoz they are only expecting speaking and listening skills. Will providing a french language test mark cut down the time it'll to process my application? Can I submit my application and then take these tests and send them the results later? Or will I be interviewed to test my language skills, and that's just it.
4) And for my BSc degree is it sufficient to send my Transcript and a copy of my degree certificate? Does the transcript need to be sealed in an envelop since i already have gotten two transcripts but they are not sealed.
5) And for my work experience is it sufficient to provide service letters from my previous and current employers?

Hope some one could answer this especially the third one. Please elaborate on that one specifically.

Thank You.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
thanks mkshah :)

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
freddy83 said:
SEEMS U GUYS R IGNORING INQUIRIES FROM NEWBIES. I AM POSTING THIS FOR THE THIRD TIME HERE. PLSSSS HELP Well, no body is ignoring you, it was because I just get a little confsued with the degrees and area of trainings so may be seniors are busy in othe things. If you have read the previous posts you don't even need to find the answers for your questions.

Hello Friends,

I'm new here. I am going to apply for Quebec skilled visa. I need advice from you guys on a few things. I did the evaluation on the Quebec site. It turns out that I qualify with the below given criteria.
Country - Sri Lanka
Age - 28 - 16
Education - 4 year BSc Degree in Computer Science eudtions = (10 or 12) for BS 6 for area of training.
Work - 2 years as a QA Engineer and 2+ years as a Web/PHP Developer - 8
Single
French - Minimal (even though i dont know French I'm planning to learn) - If you pass A1 then 2 marks
English - Advanced - 6

ok. Now here are my questions for u, if u can kindly answer them.

1) Do u think I have a good chance of getting the visa? If you pass you improve your french and pass the exam yes you can.
2) Would it be better to get the services of a lawyer or can one submit the applications on their own without any issue?
YOu can do it by urself not a big deal.
3) I have mentioned my skill in French and English. Do I need to give any test results such as IELTS to prove this? I'm asking becoz they are only expecting speaking and listening skills. Will providing a french language test mark cut down the time it'll to process my application? Can I submit my application and then take these tests and send them the results later? Or will I be interviewed to test my language skills, and that's just it. - You don't need to pass IELTS you can provide a letter that you have been studying and working in english speaking environment.
4) And for my BSc degree is it sufficient to send my Transcript and a copy of my degree certificate? Does the transcript need to be sealed in an envelop since i already have gotten two transcripts but they are not sealed.
5) And for my work experience is it sufficient to provide service letters from my previous and current employers?

here are some links for your other questions: http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf
Isuppose your BIQ is HK: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/index.html

Hope some one could answer this especially the third one. Please elaborate on that one specifically.

Thank You

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MR means Medical records..if I am not wrong..How much time it generally takes for getting MR once we have CSQ in our hand

freddy83

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u very much for ur reply fresco, greatly appreciate it. I'l check the links u hav sent. There's a visa office in Colombo. Wont that be my BIQ?

And what i really want to know is, can i submit my application and take the TEFaQ test in the mean time and send the results later? Or would it be best to submit it with the results?

Thanks again

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends

I have started with AF A1 classes. There are a couple of members in my A1 class who are still confused with regards to immigration. Here are few questions if anyone can help me out for them:

- One of them has an MBA (1yr) from UK. Will he qualify to get 12 points under education?

- Another one has done his schooling in vernacular medium? However he did his graduation and post graduation in English. Does he need to appear for an IELTS exam?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
niravk said:
Dear friends

I have started with AF A1 classes good . There are a couple of members in my A1 class who are still confused with regards to immigration. Here are few questions if anyone can help me out for them: ok

- One of them has an MBA (1yr) from UK. Will he qualify to get 12 points under education? yes

- Another one has done his schooling in vernacular medium? However he did his graduation and post graduation in English. Does he need to appear for an IELTS exam? deppends if he proves that he / she is good in english then she/has to give some documentry proof other wise ielts is fine

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
niravk said:
MR means Medical records..if I am not wrong..How much time it generally takes for getting MR once we have CSQ in our hand

MR means Medical Request and depends upon every visa office

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
freddy83 said:
Thank u very much for ur reply fresco, greatly appreciate it. I'l check the links u hav sent. There's a visa office in Colombo. Wont that be my BIQ you have to send your application for csq to honk kong after getting visa then u have to send your file for visa to colombo?

And what i really want to know is, can i submit my application and take the TEFaQ test in the mean time and send the results later? if u have 49 points then u can send your file now other wise wait for tefaq result Or would it be best to submit it with the results?

Thanks again

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
OsamaR said:

Good Luck to you my friend for collecting your documents. I just sent my application last month, so I advice you to keep cool mind while filling in all details and not to forget to attach any documents.

If you need any help, you are always welcome, as is the tradition of this forum...:):):)