Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Biolah said:
@ STILLHOPE,
Please kindly give me a link to QSC "bible" thank you. here is the link for u my friend

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
.Bien merci stillhope

Biolah

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Thanks Stillhope, Yes you are not wrong, I got my CSQ on 8 November 2010 and now still waiting for MR

Thanks for your wishes, the same goes back to u from me.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello seniors,
is there any topic here for sharing experience in HK BIQ interviews, i need to get more information about the questions may asked and the preparation for it
thanks

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Bachar said:
Hello seniors,
is there any topic here for sharing experience in HK BIQ interviews, i need to get more information about the questions may asked and the preparation for it
thanks
On page 451 you have my interview description and some of the questions that are most of the candidates asked to answer. But you also have another topic "Prepare an Interview" You can also check there.
Good luck.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
geribubaboy said:
On page 451 you have my interview description and some of the questions that are most of the candidates asked to answer. But you also have another topic "Prepare an Interview" You can also check there.
Good luck.
thanx a lot

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Biolah said:
@ still hope&fresco,

Thank you so much guys,for your grading.hw about your federal process?ve you submited your document?
You are always welcome my friend, I am still waiting for my AOR :)

@ egrace62,
wishing you safe landing in Montreal.Cant wait to join you soon.However,dont forget to share your experience with us.I ll also you get contact with Nigeria In diasporal Organization(NIDO) Montreal Chapter they will be of great help.You also connect with NIDO on their website.

sleekbay

Jul 9, 2011
hi peeps, i'm a newbie and i feel very motivated reading posts frm u guys. i'm planning to go into canada through quebec too, however i ll need help with my application.

i'm 23, have a B.Tech in Mechanical Engr, speak very fluent english, howevr my french is bad (but i already registered for a course @ Af, due to strt nxt week), i ve 2 yrs of work experience although nt in my area of educational training, not married, no children.

so
1. can someone pls help wt d scores (did d online evaluation gave me a nod/// but no marks)
2. i have a letter proving my proficiency in english frm my school can i use dt in place of IELTS
3. will sending my AF registration reciepts rly do any good
4. for those using the paris BIQ, how long does it take to get a certificate of selection

thanks for ur anticipated response

freddy83

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I'm new here. I am going to apply for Quebec skilled visa. I need advice from you guys on a few things. I did the evaluation on the Quebec site. It turns out that I qualify with the below given criteria.
Country - Sri Lanka
Age - 28
Education - 4 year BSc Degree in Computer Science
Work - 2 years as a QA Engineer and 2+ years as a Web/PHP Developer
Single
French - Minimal (even though i dont know French I'm planning to learn)
English - Advanced

ok. Now here are my questions for u, if u can kindly answer them.

1) Do u think I have a good chance of getting the visa?
2) Would it be better to get the services of a lawyer or can one submit the applications on their own without any issue?
3) I have mentioned my skill in French and English. Do I need to give any test results such as IELTS to prove this? I'm asking becoz they are only expecting speaking and listening skills. Will providing a french language test mark cut down the time it'll to process my application? Can I submit my application and then take these tests and send them the results later? Or will I be interviewed to test my language skills, and that's just it.
4) And for my BSc degree is it sufficient to send my Transcript and a copy of my degree certificate? Does the transcript need to be sealed in an envelop since i already have gotten two transcripts but they are not sealed.
5) And for my work experience is it sufficient to provide service letters from my previous and current employers?

Hope some one could answer this especially the third one. Please elaborate on that one specifically.

Thank You ( Merci :) )

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
can we update our file via email?

Theres a problem with my company heading for my recommendation letter.. the email add has been changed..
though other details like Phone # and fax # is still the same..
In which I am not also sure if the admin used the same letter head for my job description because i sent the original..
But with the COE the updated email add was given...

any advice guys? like chances of having misleading documents? or they will confirm/study data with other given ways of communication.

Thanks

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
Hi applicante.ph...do u have have your interview date already?

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
agnes_blush27 said:
Hi applicante.ph...do u have have your interview date already?
not yet dear how about you?

mamakej

Sep 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for sharing your interview information.

geribubaboy said:
Hello to all friends here.
[/color]
fResco asked me about my interview details and as I answered to him I thought that maybe it would be helpful also to others who have not yet passed the interview stage.

I had my interview in Vienna, Austria. I arrived at the Immigration Office about 20 minutes early and one of the women that were there asked me to give her the passports to be checked and after that we sat down in the hall and started to look at the magazines on the table. At 3:00 o'clock (scheduled time for our interview) the same woman called me and told me that the interview of the candidate before me would take some more time than it was predicted and she was sorry to let us know that we would have to wait. I answered that there was no problem for that. Uffffffffffffa we thought we would explode as we had to wait another 40 minutes. We were accompanied by our Officer and went to his office and the first thing that he said was that he was sorry to have made us wait. We started the interview, He asked for my name, after that he asked me to give him our passports and fortunately I had taken my son's pssp with me and he liked that. He asked me about my work, what it consisted on, he asked me also about my other work experience. Then he asked me why did we want to immigrate In Quebec and I started to explain to him all my reasoning of my why immigrate there. then e asked me what did I know about Quebec and what it could offer to me and I made some comparisons with my country stating that Quebec would give a better future to me and to my family especially to my son.
He then asked me what kind of work did I think I would do in Quebec if I couldn't find one in my profession and I answered that I would accept any other work like seller in a shop or in a supermarket just to earn my living.
Then he asked my husband if he was ready to learn French and English also as Quebec is a bilingual speaking Province and my husband answered that he was ready to do that.
After each answer from me and almost during all the time he kept signing in his Pc and nodding and looking at my original university marks and other original documents that I had sent. ONE MORE THING try to make some work applications online just to show them that you are aware how does work. I had prepared a file with lots of my applications and my husband's work applications.
In a nutshell this was my interview and he told us "Vous étiez bienvenues au Quebec"

Hope it may help you all.

Good Luck.

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
applicante.ph said:
not yet dear how about you?
Pls check your inbox

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
angeleye said:
guyz, yesterday i sent my documnets to london visa ofice for the federal part :) need your prayers.
bonne chance mon ami!