Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
OsamaR said:
fReScoooo.. me tooo ::).. I need the link where I can download the "150 activities" :) done : )

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Okay everyone... I have a suggestion, that might be helpful for us.. what do you guys say about creating a thread where we can practice our basic french, it might be helpful for us to learn french more easily. Vouche for it and we can start our basic practice there. Cheers

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
fReSco said:
Okay everyone... I have a suggestion, that might be helpful for us.. what do you guys say about creating a thread where we can practice our basic french, it might be helpful for us to learn french more easily. Vouche for it and we can start our basic practice there. Cheers
What a great idea fReSco ;).. We also need some of the french speaking memebers to be actively participating in this thread to clear the daily mistakes we might share between us 8)

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
OsamaR said:
What a great idea fReSco ;).. We also need some of the french speaking memebers to be actively participating in this thread to clear the daily mistakes we might share between us 8)
Thank you Osama, so lets do it. I hope our seniors will encourge us and will help us to learn French more easily especially, Egrace, Stillhope, Wings, Quebec2011, Angeleyes, Shahi, Lirjan, Shahzad, and other senior members who already shifted or in the process of shifting to montreal.
Would be highly appreciated.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
fReSco said:
Thank you Osama, so lets do it. I hope our seniors will encourge us and will help us to learn French more easily especially, Egrace, Stillhope, Wings, Quebec2011, Angeleyes, Shahi, Lirjan, Shahzad, and other senior members who already shifted or in the process of shifting to montreal.
Here is the link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/french-for-dummies-quebec-skilled-workers-lets-practice-french-here-t84827.0.html

Yes French for dummies : )

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Hello to all friends here.

fResco asked me about my interview details and as I answered to him I thought that maybe it would be helpful also to others who have not yet passed the interview stage.

I had my interview in Vienna, Austria. I arrived at the Immigration Office about 20 minutes early and one of the women that were there asked me to give her the passports to be checked and after that we sat down in the hall and started to look at the magazines on the table. At 3:00 o'clock (scheduled time for our interview) the same woman called me and told me that the interview of the candidate before me would take some more time than it was predicted and she was sorry to let us know that we would have to wait. I answered that there was no problem for that. Uffffffffffffa we thought we would explode as we had to wait another 40 minutes. We were accompanied by our Officer and went to his office and the first thing that he said was that he was sorry to have made us wait. We started the interview, He asked for my name, after that he asked me to give him our passports and fortunately I had taken my son's pssp with me and he liked that. He asked me about my work, what it consisted on, he asked me also about my other work experience. Then he asked me why did we want to immigrate In Quebec and I started to explain to him all my reasoning of my why immigrate there. then e asked me what did I know about Quebec and what it could offer to me and I made some comparisons with my country stating that Quebec would give a better future to me and to my family especially to my son.
He then asked me what kind of work did I think I would do in Quebec if I couldn't find one in my profession and I answered that I would accept any other work like seller in a shop or in a supermarket just to earn my living.
Then he asked my husband if he was ready to learn French and English also as Quebec is a bilingual speaking Province and my husband answered that he was ready to do that.
After each answer from me and almost during all the time he kept signing in his Pc and nodding and looking at my original university marks and other original documents that I had sent. ONE MORE THING try to make some work applications online just to show them that you are aware how does work. I had prepared a file with lots of my applications and my husband's work applications.
In a nutshell this was my interview and he told us "Vous étiez bienvenues au Quebec"

Hope it may help you all.

Good Luck.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
geribubaboy said:

fResco asked me about my interview details and as I answered to him I thought that maybe it would be helpful also to others who have not yet passed the interview stage.

I had my interview in Vienna, Austria. I arrived at the Immigration Office about 20 minutes early and one of the women that were there asked me to give her the passports to be checked and after that we sat down in the hall and started to look at the magazines on the table. At 3:00 o'clock (scheduled time for our interview) the same woman called me and told me that the interview of the candidate before me would take some more time than it was predicted and she was sorry to let us know that we would have to wait. I answered that there was no problem for that. Uffffffffffffa we thought we would explode as we had to wait another 40 minutes. We were accompanied by our Officer and went to his office and the first thing that he said was that he was sorry to have made us wait. We started the interview, He asked for my name, after that he asked me to give him our passports and fortunately I had taken my son's pssp with me and he liked that. He asked me about my work, what it consisted on, he asked me also about my other work experience. Then he asked me why did we want to immigrate In Quebec and I started to explain to him all my reasoning of my why immigrate there. then e asked me what did I know about Quebec and what it could offer to me and I made some comparisons with my country stating that Quebec would give a better future to me and to my family especially to my son.
He then asked me what kind of work did I think I would do in Quebec if I couldn't find one in my profession and I answered that I would accept any other work like seller in a shop or in a supermarket just to earn my living.
Then he asked my husband if he was ready to learn French and English also as Quebec is a bilingual speaking Province and my husband answered that he was ready to do that.
After each answer from me and almost during all the time he kept signing in his Pc and nodding and looking at my original university marks and other original documents that I had sent. ONE MORE THING try to make some work applications online just to show them that you are aware how does work. I had prepared a file with lots of my applications and my husband's work applications.
In a nutshell this was my interview and he told us "Vous étiez bienvenues au Quebec"

Good Luck.
Thank you geribubaboy for sharing this with us.

I conclude that the interview was completely in english !! so did he ask anything about your level in french language ??

Also what do you mean by "try to make some work applications online just to show them that you are aware how does work" ?

Thank you again

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
geribubaboy said:

Good Luck.
congrats!!!!

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
geribubaboy said:

Good Luck.
all the very best and thanks for sharing again sis : )

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
fReSco said:
Thank you Osama, so lets do it. I hope our seniors will encourge us and will help us to learn French more easily especially, Egrace, Stillhope, Wings, Quebec2011, Angeleyes, Shahi, Lirjan, Shahzad, and other senior members who already shifted or in the process of shifting to montreal. good job dear + 1 for your great efforts for this fourm. we all are always with u guys.

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
OsamaR said:
Thank you geribubaboy for sharing this with us.

I conclude that the interview was completely in english !! so did he ask anything about your level in french language ?? No no from the beginning he asked me what did I want the interview to be conducted and I said that I wanted it to be in French and so it was. I expressed myself slowly but I managed to succeed as my level of French is B1

Also what do you mean by "try to make some work applications online just to show them that you are aware how does work" ? I mean , you have to show them that you have navigated through internet and searched for some jobs in your profession and that you know how to deal with the online applications.

Thank you again

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Many thanks brov, really appreciated : ) I have read almost all of the posts of seniors, and I have only learnt one thing that .. With courage anything is possible. So, hope we will do it too.. thank you again for all the support : ) cheers

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
geribubaboy said:
congratulations geribubaboy, i think u got your csq last year if i m not wrong.

any way congratulations and good luck for federal

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
fReSco said:
Many thanks brov, really appreciated : ) I have read almost all of the posts of seniors, and I have only learnt one thing that .. With courage anything is possible. So, hope we will do it too.. thank you again for all the support : ) cheers any time my friend i m with u guys