+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

montie

Aug 31, 2011
Kaps1706 said:
Hello Montie,

Are you from India? Please confirm how have you given your TEFaQ, where I should contact for registering for TEFaQ?

Thanks..
hi kaps1706! Sorry for the late reply. No, I am from Manila. I have applied TEFAQ at Alliance Francaise de Manille. Search Google for alliance francaise india and contact the site for more info. thanks! :)

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
Dear Seniors/Friends

I make DD from Emirates NBD bank and planning to send my application on 04 September.

I need some help again to fill-up my application

a) at section 3. Residence address...is it necessary to write details address? because my visa from dubai but I stay in Sharjah. I want to write only my Dubai office address as resident address. is it ok??

b) at section 7. "List every place where you have lived"...in UAE I am living past 4 years but not in same place. I lived in 2 state Dubai and RAK in different places. What should I do? write only 2 state or 1 or all where I lived? What is the connection with living place?

c) at section 8. Education....2nd part what is the meaning of Specialization? like for School certificate what is the Specialization?

d) how can I attached photo with application? Stapled or glue?

Please suggest.

If any one from Dubai and willing to help please drop an email (maccuet@yahoo.com). I want to check my application with someone who is experienced.

Thank you.
Regards
Mahadi
Dubai

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
hey there was a person who was rejected France visit visa for the interview. can anyone tel me who was that??

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
montie said:
anyone think my case can be refused even without an interview?

-received file # last june
-58/55 points
-31 yrs old & single
-2 university degrees
-w/ IELTS & TEFAQ certificate
-2yrs of experience

...or probably my consultant was just making excuses. Thanks!
The same thing happened to me kabayan. I think someone is not doing they're job well in BIQ-HK. I mean, for people with two degrees it just keeps on happening. I'm also a nurse and a biology graduate but I've applied as a nurse. They sent an intent to reject my application due to lack of points but eventually after I asked for a recomputation, they've finally sent an email for my interview. You'll make it, don't worry too much.

The only thing that's messed up though is that they've eventually wasted a good four months of my application time and the money and resources that I've put on for them to reconsider my application again.

In the need though I hope we'll all be rewarded. Be patient. All is not yet lost.

Cheers!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
she got it this time and her interview is next week.

angeleye said:
hey there was a person who was rejected France visit visa for the interview. can anyone tel me who was that??

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joidiple said:
@ Shahi and others who have reached Quebec.

hi guys. how is life in Quebec. Could you please share some words of experience or perhaps guidance for us aspirants. :'(
its just that haven't heard from shahi for a long long time now. :)

montie

Aug 31, 2011
solokru said:
The same thing happened to me kabayan. I think someone is not doing they're job well in BIQ-HK. I mean, for people with two degrees it just keeps on happening. I'm also a nurse and a biology graduate but I've applied as a nurse. They sent an intent to reject my application due to lack of points but eventually after I asked for a recomputation, they've finally sent an email for my interview. You'll make it, don't worry too much.

The only thing that's messed up though is that they've eventually wasted a good four months of my application time and the money and resources that I've put on for them to reconsider my application again.

In the need though I hope we'll all be rewarded. Be patient. All is not yet lost.

Cheers!
Hello kabayan! You've heard a lot of stories like these before? What happened to their applications? Are you done with your interview?
What puzzles me is that I have submitted complete set of requirements & according to my consultant, I scored 58/55 points and yet, I was refused. Did they tell you the reason for refusal? Thank you so much solokru!

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
STILLHOPE said:
she got it this time and her interview is next week.
what if someone doesnt gets visa on time? wil BIQ re-schedule the interview ???

Cool Canada

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/22/2014 according to ECAS 10/22/14
Nomination.....
DD 11/12/14
AOR Received.
PER 7/01/15.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
03/02/2015 PROCESSING STARTED 08/04/2015
Med's Request
27/04/2015
Med's Done....
9/05/2015 TLU 15/05/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
Hi!

Anyone from Dubai in this forum. Need to consult about the procedure and other queries over the phone or by mail. Please mail me at manuj1978@gmail.com. Thanks.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
angeleye said:
what if someone doesnt gets visa on time? wil BIQ re-schedule the interview ???
What happened haven't you got the HK visa? I think no one should reject the visa if someone has official invitation from a recognized foreign office. This is uncontrollable issue so the BIQ should re-schedule the interview. But the applicant must make sure to have the interview somewhere convenient and reachable otherwise this problem will rise again .

Good luck

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
quebec 2011,

sorry to tell u every visa office have their own requirement, if u have interview but u are not able to fullfill visa office requirement then they have right to reject your visa.

stillhope

quebec2011 said:
What happened haven't you got the HK visa? I think no one should reject the visa if someone has official invitation from a recognized foreign office. This is uncontrollable issue so the BIQ should re-schedule the interview. But the applicant must make sure to have the interview somewhere convenient and reachable otherwise this problem will rise again .

Good luck

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how is the process really. first submit your application, BIQ receives your application and do the preliminary evaluation? if you qualify and pass the employability cut off 42/50 and prelim evaluation cutoff 49/57 (seule/avec le conjoint) they send you AOR and it means you have at least 49/57 plus points at this stage?wait for your interview. you only have to work out the additional 6 adaptability points to add to your overall points to make up to 55/63 points to get the QSC. is this correct. :)

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Hey friends,

I have a question for u who may know sth,

Why in the firs AOR the VO send my file number Starting with B00.... and now in the second AOR they sent me another Application number starting with EP0..... or the UCI (numbers). Does anyone of u has had this change in his/her process?

Thanks in advance.
geribubaboy

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
solokru said:

Cheers!
hi kabayan, i just wanted to ask about rejection,when they usually it? before or after AOR?? i received my aor this august, im a nurse working in dubai...