Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
darshmodi said:
Dear Egrace,Quebec2011 and sill hope,

At present i am on 58 points without french and given A1 and A2 exam in Aug-11 if i passed both the levels that is A1 and A2 than my points will be 64...
So in that case they will call me for interview or they issue me CSQ directly....

i m from India and applied in march-2011

Thanx
in addition to what STILLHOPE said,provided they get the french result before they slate u for an interview. otherwise, the result will be of no effect

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
gigianne2011 said:
BONJOUR GRACE! ARE YOU NOW IN QUEBEC? ITS NICE TO READ HERE THAT YOU HAD A VERY SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION AND THAT YOUR INTEVIEW IS WAIVED. HOW MUCH POINTS DID YOU HAVE WHEN YOU PROCESSED YOUR PAPERS? IN MY CASE I ONLY HAVE 53 AS A SINGLE APPLICANT AND I NEED TO HAVE ATLEASE 2 POINTS FOR MY FRENCH EXAM (DELF A1) FOR ME TO HAVE 55 POINTS..
I had 59points from my own informal self assessment....... atleast i knw d extra 4points would av taken care of any differences that might arise between my calculation and those of my reviewing officer..... i can say exactly maybe i still scored the 59points when BIQ assessed me... but atleast i am very sure that i scored up to d required 55points to escape the interview..... i hope one day we Quebec applicant will be able to order our CSQ CAIPs-note

hussen

Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi egrace62, STILLHOPE, quebec2011. Would any of you please answer my question?

I'm still a little confused about full time experience based on hours worked per week.
Say i worked 50 hours per week for a duration of 4 months. Can i still apply the rule of equivalence of 50 hours to 30 hours? in other words, 50/30 x 4 months = 6.67 months which is equivalent to 4 points on the experience criteria?

Or it is just considered 4 months work experience regardless of how greater than 30 hours/week it is?

Thank you so much, really.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
hussen said:
Hi egrace62, STILLHOPE, quebec2011. Would any of you please answer my question?

I'm still a little confused about full time experience based on hours worked per week.
Say i worked 50 hours per week for a duration of 4 months. Can i still apply the rule of equivalence of 50 hours to 30 hours? in other words, 50/30 x 4 months = 6.67 months which is equivalent to 4 points on the experience criteria?

Or it is just considered 4 months work experience regardless of how greater than 30 hours/week it is?

Thank you so much, really.
unfortunately, u won't be able to go about it that way.... it has to be 6months if u wish to claim points for experience..... the calculation u are trying to apply only applies to part-time jobs....where a two-year part time job will be graded as one-year full time job

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
joidiple said:
guys i have a question need your expertise, if my occupation becomes a priority occupation in the future and my application is still in process by the visa office. will it (my application) be fast tracked? just read an article in the net about it. ;D merci merci beaucoup.
All application will only be reviewed according to the rule that is in place as at the time d application was submitted.( there are exceptn to this though)
for instance: in d FSW category, there still are applicants who had applied till 2004 and are yet to receive a result ( positive or negative) and as at the time thse people submitted, it wasent necessary f0or them to submit IELTs result but some how this people had been caught in d middle of this recent changes and since most of them knw there file had been tossed into a deep-hole from which there file may never see d light of the day, most of them are now taking the IELTs and then updating their file. so that when the officer get such result they become aware that such applicant is still waiting.... so this question is one that is complicated.cos it depends on the factor that is affected. but surely for priority treatment, it is something that will only be determined at the time of submission... if such applicant later qualifies for priority, the only logical thing for such applicant to do is to file ANOTHER application based on the new rule.... ok maybe i can summerise it this way:
New rule does not benefit old applications although it new rule can negatively affect old applications

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
shay89 said:
Dear users,

I could really use your help. I want to move to Quebec and i did the pre eliminary evaluation and passed. It said "it seems i meet the criteria... and i can make an official application" but i'm still unsure. I am 21 years old. In July 2011 I graduaded with a BA degree in Management Studies. Modules included in this degree are: marketing, economics, finance... etc. (basically business related modules). But im currently unemployed and have no previous work experience. I have a brother who lives in quebec and i'd say i'm pretty fluent in french... maybe high intermediate. Do i have a good chance of being accepted? I don't want to send my application with the fees only for them to reject it.. and I lose $395. :'(
Please help out. Thanks in advance.
it depends on what ur score is..... well it is not necessary that u are employed as at the time u were filing ur application.... here is a link which DONSOFT shared with me as per ZERO WORK EXPERINCE. u can check it out.
http//www.immigration.ca/permres-qc-rules.asp
but i u seems to have a good chance considering the fact that u are fluent in french and ur brother who is resident in quebec will also earn u some points..... ur chances are great

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Hello Everyone. I had applied for fsw class in noc 1122 but the cap got filled. i am now planning to apply for qubec.

Can someone please tell me briefly what is the process for applying to quebec.

i have done my masters in management and having more than 6 years of experience. my wife has bachelor degree and i have a 1 year old daughter. i also have few relatives in toronto.

i would be thankful if someone can desribe the process to apply for quebec.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
nish said:
Hello Everyone. I had applied for fsw class in noc 1122 but the cap got filled. i am now planning to apply for qubec.

U CAN READ WHOLE PROCESS HERE ON THE SITE GIVEN BELOW
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/controler.jsp?languageCode=en

IF U NEED OTHER ASSISTANT THEN EVERYBODY IS HERE TO HELP U.

STILLHOPE

Can someone please tell me briefly what is the process for applying to quebec.

i have done my masters in management and having more than 6 years of experience. my wife has bachelor degree and i have a 1 year old daughter. i also have few relatives in toronto.

i would be thankful if someone can desribe the process to apply for quebec.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html#vienne

Looks like BIQ in Vienna is up to date - September 2011, waiting for my replay from Dec 2010

fingers crossed ;D

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
egrace62 said:
unfortunately, u won't be able to go about it that way.... it has to be 6months if u wish to claim points for experience..... the calculation u are trying to apply only applies to part-time jobs....where a two-year part time job will be graded as one-year full time job
Good day @egrace!

what do you mean by "where a two-year part time job will be graded as one-year full time job".
If you have used the formula given in the guide for immigration, is this phrase still applicable? or
the result of the computation will be as is; and is considered # of months in full time

Thanks

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Egrace,quebec2011 and stillhope

my question is that before how much time we can come to know about the interview and how
they informed us.?

Because normally in india they took interview in november or december but as of now nothing received from their side...

pls reply

Thnaks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Normally 2-3 months . I got 2 months and seen so many peoples got 2 -3 months time. Sometimethey informed u by email and some time they informed u by post. I received my by post.
darshmodi said:

my question is that before how much time we can come to know about the interview and how
they informed us.?

Because normally in india they took interview in november or december but as of now nothing received from their side...

pls reply

Thnaks

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
@ Darshmodi

When did u apply for immigration and when sis u get your AOR.
whats your Level of French?

Thanks

darshmodi said:

they informed us.?

pls reply

Thnaks

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thomas1987 said:
@ Darshmodi

When did u apply for immigration and when sis u get your AOR.
whats your Level of French?

Thanks

Dear Thomas
i have applied in march-2011 at hongkong and after that got file number in first week of april...

i have appeared for A1 and A2 level exam on 16 august so waiting for results...

what about you?

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Hi darshmodi,

I have applied in 17th March 2011 and got my AOR on 22nd mars.

French Yet to write A1 AND A2 in October/Nov

Thanks